Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,226 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” (32496 Views)

Mike Tyson Compares The Situation In Ukraine To Hunting A Hawk / Video Of Mike Ezuruonye’s Excess Display Of Cash At Ngozi Ezeonu’s Birthday Part / Lenovo’s Second-gen Legion Gaming Phone Packs Dual Cooling Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by donqx: 1:08am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by sammirano: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2018
OboOlora:
Something tells me this guy is richer than Dangote!

Humble guy with zero social/public appearance yet still remained relevant in the international scene.

You never can tell.
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by ytiyig: 6:14am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by computer0810(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2018
realadejoh:

The West Side Na U?
No Go Build Urself!Mtcheeeeeew
fool....shallow brain, no be me na ur great grand parent wey don die be west side, mumu
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by realadejoh: 7:01am On Jul 06, 2018
computer0810:
fool....shallow brain, no be me na ur great grand parent wey don die be west side, mumu

Was it that hard to comprehend?
I mean, individual victory, success, honour is for him/her alone not tribe, region or religion.
I only advised you, and I don't think that warrant insults!
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by israelmao(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2018
I still have a score to settle with GLO that robbed me.
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by computer0810(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
realadejoh:

Was it that hard to comprehend?
I mean, individual victory, success, honour is for him/her alone not tribe, region or religion.
I only advised you, and I don't think that warrant insults!
advice ur self since u coming back to ur senses, what I posted never seek for ur advice so I wonder who u want to advice and who need advice more if u know who u r talking to, individual achievement is what leads to tribal achievement over others
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by manmoraskk: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2018
This is the first time I saw this man standing
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2018
olajide8:
Dangote construct 44km of road from obajana to kabba dangote is joint constructing apapa to ibadan expressway - please help us tell adenuga my role model to do something for Nigerians also
Two things you should know:
1. Adenuga naturally doesn't publicise stuff so you might not know what he has done.

2. Dangote asked the FG for tax breaks for a period of time as incentive for fixing the Obajana road. I don't know if you know that.

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by DonaldYusuf(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2018
olajide8:
Dangote construct 44km of road from obajana to kabba dangote is joint constructing apapa to ibadan expressway - please help us tell adenuga my role model to do something for Nigerians also
1. Adenuga naturally doesn't publicise stuff so we might not know what he has done.

2. Dangote asked the FG for tax breaks for a period of time as incentive for fixing the Obajana road. I don't know if you know that.

At the end of it all, I really don't care what both of them do for Nigerians in terms of CSR or philanthropy; their success alone is enough for me - it's an inspiration. And I think creating jobs alone is even a lot.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by PropertyDeals(f): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2018
This is an award well deserved. But I would love Chief Dr. Mike Adenuga to look into his business dealings with indiginous companies who are contractors to his group of companies. His contract dealings are not transparent and are enslaving. Maybe he has few people in position who misrepresent his interest and do their will to kill new/growing companies and hussling entrepreneurs.
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by Barzinime(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Dangote did it for Nigerians or did it for his cement factory?
You people are just.......... lipsrsealed
olajide8:
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by olajide8(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Barzinime:
Dangote did it for Nigerians or did it for his cement factory?
You people are just.......... lipsrsealed

Whether he did it because he had vested interest is not the point- the point is he has helped the government through social responsibility, come to think of it- is it only his trucks that ply the route- anytime I drive to lagos - I pass trough the same route and so many others, including luxury buses- so please don't be myopic
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by olajide8(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
DonaldYusuf:

1. Adenuga naturally doesn't publicise stuff so we might not know what he has done.

At the end of it all, I really don't care what both of them do for Nigerians in terms of CSR or philanthropy; their success alone is enough for me - it's an inspiration. And I think creating jobs alone is even a lot.

I like your last paragraph specifically the phrase "it's an inspiration" bottomline let's think of the amount of jobs the road he is doing would create- all the farmers along that axis would bring their small farm produce to the roads to sell- and I want to believe other produce buyers would go and buy from group of farmers along that axis

1 Like

Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by Barzinime(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Mr Man that is not his job, you have LG chairmen, Governors, Commissioners, Ministers , President etc tell that to them not him.
If he wants to do it, it will come out as an act of Philanthropy or Benevolence not Mandatory.
olajide8:

Whether he did it because he had vested interest is not the point- the point is he has helped the government through social responsibility, come to think of it- is it only his trucks they ply the route- anytime I drive to lagos - I pas trough the same route and so many others, including luxury buses- so please don't be myopic
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by olajide8(m): 11:46am On Jul 06, 2018
nextstep:

But Adenuga is the reason you can check out your social media feeds and do mobile banking... your data runs through his undersea cables. As do your international calls, and even a lot of mobile traffic goes on Glo infrastructure.

*I know Glo is one of several networks and undersea cables, but I estimate 1/4 - 1/3 of traffic into and out of Nigeria go through Glo's infrastructure.

I don't use glo - it's not working around here - is adenuga the owner of main-one fibre optics - if not, he is not the backbone of banking sector grin
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by olajide8(m): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Barzinime:
Mr Man that is not his job, you have LG chairmen, Governors, Commissioners, Ministers , President etc tell that to them not him.
If he wants to do it, it will come out as an act of Philanthropy or Benevolence not Mandatory.

And what are the people you mentioned above, doing to better the lives of their people- apart from politicking - r-apc npdp upandan
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by Barzinime(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
You have derailed from the point.
Guess you are bored.
Bye
olajide8:

And what are the people you mentioned above, doing to better the lives of their people- apart from politicking - r-apc npdp upandan
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by olajide8(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Barzinime:
You have derailed from the point.
Guess you are bored.
Bye

Nope I didn't derail, I just emphasized what their priorities are, when you mentioned them - the issue at stake is simple his CSR is doing the work the supposed govt in those area's are supposed to do - but my role models- CSR - I can't see, maybe I don't know about it sha! Moreso, it's what we see we can praise and talk about
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by Tundeobama(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
olajide8:

I don't use glo - it's not working around here - is adenuga the owner of main-one fibre optics - if not, he is not the backbone of banking sector grin
funke opeke is the founder adenuga has huge shares.
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by Greatzeus(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
adeoba2008:
Award miss road. This award should be given to Dangote
Shut up,why dangote,is your father not a human being like them What has he achieved in his life.
Don't use left hand to describe your land bro,you should congratulate him don't be like the children of hate.
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by olajide8(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

funke opeke is the founder adenuga has huge shares.

Thank you jare- I wanted him to say and elucidate more on what he doesn't know- grin so i would know the type of person I was debating with - yes he may have shares which we don't know about, because it's a limited liability company - but not as much as the formal MD of Gtb fola adeola https://www.mainone.net/about-us/board/
Re: President Macron Awards Mike Adenuga "Commander Of The Legion Of Honour” by johnHerba(m): 9:34am On Jul 22, 2021
yorubas are happy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem / What's The Best Android Phone I Can Get With Budget Of 50k Or Below? / Infinix Note 2: Infinix x600 Next BIG6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.