Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A ‘one Minute’ Guy On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Calls Out A ‘one Minute’ Guy On Twitter (327 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out A ‘one Minute’ Guy On Twitter by Meekend: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aun unsatistifed Lady has taken to Social media to rank about how her ‘One minute” man who had his pleasure after the first round, leaving her unsatisfied.

She took to twitter to write: “After 1st round you are satisfied so I should go and settle myself or what? Mr man I put it to you that you are a selfish bastard.”

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW:
http://meekendblog.com/nigerian-lady-calls-out-a-one-minute-guy-on-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

”sometimes I Wished I Had A Man To Go Home To” – Toke Makinwa Says (video) / Rudeboy – Reality / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Appointed Into Twitter Board Of Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.