Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Some Independent Business Many Are Blindfolded About - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Independent Business Many Are Blindfolded About (456 Views)

The Ultimate Car Servicing Business Many Nigerians Had Always Wanted To Venture / Must Read:the Profitable Business Many Nigerians Don't Know About. / How Much Should I Pay Independent Non-executive Directors In My Company? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Independent Business Many Are Blindfolded About by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Many people believe in working like an animal while eating like an ant. Although this is a business strategy I will discuss in my next article. When we talk about independency in business, many people quickly think about networking, but it's not. Success comes when you are a creative thinker.
a) Distributorship
This is a key business that gives you financial freedom an can be start with as low as N1000 base on your choice of product. Many small scale companies are emerging with products which need to be push to the market. You can start by sampling your product to wholesalers if you are not financial bouyant and then with effort push it into the market. Do you know a secret, many small scale or upcoming companies keep to one key distributor per state or LGA or region base on the company. So if you succeed in pushing your product to the market, you have become not just a success but a millonaire also.
vvqjp2jdbn Ok let call it a pulse here. Believe in your self, step out you can do it.
Re: Some Independent Business Many Are Blindfolded About by delishpot: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
OP I thought you said Businesses?

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / How To Apply For UK Visa 2019 - Go Have Some Fun With Your Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.