Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Rainmory- A Flash Fiction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Rainmory- A Flash Fiction (410 Views)

A Flash In The Pan (18+) / The Genesis (A Flash Fiction Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Scared. A Flash Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rainmory- A Flash Fiction by Divepen1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
The sky crouched on the top of our house when father came home dejected.
We all understood that- no money for food.
Our mother glanced at us and we understood her. I ran to Iya Okiki, our neighbour with 50 naira and returned with 20 naira Okro and 10 naira grinded pepper.
IBk and my mum with their plastics and torchlight entered the bush to hunt for snails.
That night, we ate concoction Okro, Eba (or garri as some would call it) and snails. Thank God for the rain.
Re: Rainmory- A Flash Fiction by nastynic(m): 12:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Nice One, One of The Best i've read here
Re: Rainmory- A Flash Fiction by Divepen1(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2018
nastynic:
Nice One, One of The Best i've read here
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Rainmory- A Flash Fiction by Fazemood(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Chief Wadup? :\

(1) (Reply)

I See Politics As A Call To Service, Not Money Making Venture- Wole Adedoyin / Of Demons And Dark Prophecies / Diary Of An Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.