Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Colombia ‘the Dirtiest Team I’ve Ever Played Against,’ Says John Stones - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Colombia ‘the Dirtiest Team I’ve Ever Played Against,’ Says John Stones (449 Views)

Super Eagles Most Talented Team I’ve Ever Coached – Peseiro / Roy McDonough: UK's 'Dirtiest' Footballer Slept With Over 400 Women / Stop Critisizm Says John Obi Mikel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Colombia ‘the Dirtiest Team I’ve Ever Played Against,’ Says John Stones by sportblizz(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
John Stones has called Colombia “the dirtiest team I’ve ever played against” and praised his England teammates for overcoming a difficult situation in the World Cup last-16 match.

“The best thing for us was to beat them at football – that will hurt them most,” the defender said as England prepared for their World Cup quarter-final against Sweden on Saturday. “They’re on the plane going home and we’re in the next round.”

Stones was critical of Colombia’s physical and mental provocation as he reflected on Tuesday’s win in a penalty shootout.

Sportblitzz.com

(1) (Reply)

Juventus Sold $60m Worth Of C.ronaldo’s Shirts Just 24 Hours After Signing Him / Lazio Target Alex Iwobi / Chelsea Released Home And Away Kit For 2018-19 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.