Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Investors Needed Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed Urgently (352 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Just For Investors!!! / Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed Urgently by famouscargo: 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hello all,
I have a business deal that needs urgent funding. It has to do with export. I have a client who made order for certain goods that are available in large quantities buy the problem is that the customers only agreed to Letter of Credit against documents. The business deal is to last for six weeks to two months. I need investors to invest 2-3m or crowd funding with return up to 40%. If you prefer to lend, I have collateral much more than the said loan. If you're interested, send mea mail via famousagronfoods@gmail.com
Re: Investors Needed Urgently by famouscargo: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
In case you know investment platforms or business loan lender, kindly refer.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A US Verified Payoneer Account Here In Nigeria / Am Making Money From This / Website For YOU For Just N17,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.