Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

5 Importance Of Drinking More Water And How To Form The Habit - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Importance Of Drinking More Water And How To Form The Habit (271 Views)

Egyptian Baby Born With Double Penis After Twin Failed To Form In Womb / Are You Drinking Enough Water? 6 Signs You Need To Drink More Water / 3 Health Implications Of Drinking Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Importance Of Drinking More Water And How To Form The Habit by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Water, water, water Hmmm! This reminds me of those days in the university and there happens to be a friend of mine called Chinenye. This guy is one of the most handsome boys in the school yes I could testify that but, I noticed one thing about him one good day.

What was that? I know that could be the next thing you may ask me and let me marvel you a little bit. It happened that this Guy do not drink water whenever he finished eating any meal, and such an amazing thing surprised me the time I noticed the ugly habit which left me imagining how he could be able to defecate, and later I came to my senses because, he always spend much more time in the rest room.

And apart from that, his skin tends to look rough and dried, upon him being a teenager as of that time. You see, my opinion over his ugly habit became clear to me as the truth when I realized the importance of water and what could happen if you do not take more water.

There are more accrued to drinking more water as it is to taking your medicine regularly as prescribed by your physicians. Water is life and I hope you are aware of that, as to water, drinking more of it does not become harmful rather increase your chances of becoming healthier.

Then, one should ask this question, “What quantity of water can me take-in to be healthier?”
Well, researches have proven that you should take at least 8litres of water a day for ultimate healthy result.

Now, how many of us do practice that for our healthy growth? Among every ten people in this part of the world, only one can be said to practice that. Sometimes, you get nothing out of the ten people.

Well, before I go into how you could form the habit of drinking more water, let us treat the 5 importance of-- http://kingsleyanyi.com/articles.php?id=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Limited Fertilsan M. Available. Order Yours Now / HEALTH: NURHI, Devcom Unvails LPAY To Journalists, Online Publishers In Kaduna / How Plasmodium Move Ten Times Faster Through The Skin Than Immune Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.