Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time - Sports (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time (45478 Views)

Paul Pogba Buys Championship Rings For France's World Cup Team / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Uruguay Vs Russia: World Cup (3 - 0) On 25th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by RexTramadol1: 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Omo I don bend finish......

Make I get aboniki. angry

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by FSolar: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
But on a more serious note, can someone on the front page, preferably @Op, modify their post with updates on score line as of Full time with additional details of who scored and at what time? It makes it more fun and reduces google search altogether. TAINKYOU
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Irore: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Speakdatruth:

I'm supporting Belgium to beat Brazil. Would be a tough match.

After the humiliation in the last world cup and the sacrifice thereafter, anybody wey no fear Brazil for this world cup...hmmm
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Andrez123(m): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
BabaO2:

Belgium v England for final. No chance for Suarez to cheat and to display animalistic behavior today
Hahaha grin I don't think Suarez was hungry today so he didn't fancy a bite. Then about the final, if there's no Russia/FIFA conspiracy it will be Brazil vs England final.
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by webizone(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Twoclans:

You are correct about the first statement .I am also wild with joy France won this match . wink

That makes the two of us. wink
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ndolarr:
It is time to ban crying in the game of football! What manner of game is this! Men crying openly like babies! I tire for this game o! But I don't see naija players crying when they lose! It has always been the foreign players, that is, oyinbos! Are naija players immune to crying?

In as much as i think crying is for weak men,football is now more than a game,it is becoming too emotional for my liking

2 Likes

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by EmekaBlue(m): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
just one more corner embarassed
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by gwmlogistic: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamZod:

Emotions bro.
That's the beauty of football..
88th minute 2goals down and you dey cry, very unprofessional.
Rmb 99 in Barcelona. Anything can happen in football. It's not over till it's over
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Smooyis(m): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
gwmlogistic:

88th minute 2goals down and you dey cry, very unprofessional.
Rmb 99 in Barcelona. Anything can happen in football. It's not over till it's over
Ok kwoantinu. You think every team is Japan shocked

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by PropertyDeals(f): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congratulations to France.... They are going all the way to lifting the WC. The team is compact, focused,tactful and psychologically prepared for this ahead of other teams. The other teams close to them in order of completeness are Belgium and Brazil.

You can check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Ufranklin92(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
doctore212:
I want to buy a sex doll

Why bro why cry
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Iamgrey5(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
j hope the Belgian coach don't play Witsel on his own as a lone defensive/central midfielder against Brazil, while De Bruyne turns himself into a supporting striker together with rest of Belgian midfielder

I hope he doesn't play a back three and opt for a back four instead.

A back three will play into Brazil's hand ... I am thinking William and Neymer grin

As for Brazil Lukaku will be a handful for Miranda and Silva
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by despi64(m): 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
userplainly:

Cex starved Nigerian.... I had to look at the girl pic if she's even worthy of drooling.. smh
Lol you should know tastes differs
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Buffalowings3(m): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
stephleena:
Uruguay tried.. from their first match,they've been fantastic.. all their matches,were lit

Yes,I'm gonna Cavani's, head that look like pharaoh's.

O ga o

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by God2man(m): 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
The match ended 2-0 in favour of the French team, many thanks to varane and Griezman goals that secured the semifinals qualification.

Uruguayans today missed the presence of their goal machine Cavani, Suarez could not do much without Cavani, the two combinations could have done great damage to the French team. The Uruguayans tried crossballs over the box 18 for a possible header but it failed woefully.

Nevertheless, the French team stood firmly at the back with a lot of concentration. It paid off at the end of the day without any goal or penalty whatsoever.

To me the French is a solid team with arrays of stars, and mbappe, Griezman, Pogba, Tolliso and so on. The team is blessed with good strikers, great defenders and a very focused goalkeeper.
It will take more than strength to beat them. This team can dribble, defend, attack, take a deadly pass that could result into a goal and take a very powerful shot at goal. They are full of so many options.

Brazil or Belgium must be at a very high level before they can subdue the French team.

Bravo to the French team for this achievement. Next time for the Uruguayans.

4 Likes

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by andrew444(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Reussite:
Who noticed Umtiti played as one who wanted Uruguay to get back in the game at some point. angry I don't know if it was because of Suarez but dude isn't really a top class defender for me. Raphael Varane was splendid today. All Real Madrid players have been a reference point in this world cup. kiss
Suarez isn't a player who shines on his own. The absence of Cavani did exposed his inefficiency. wink

Umtiti wanted uruguay back in the game? Why being bias even if you hate Barcelona why being bias?

France team where strong,nothing special about varane thou he scored,he played his usual good game.

A team won and the defense was splendid but you pick on a player to diss because he is from barcelona

Smh for you

2 Likes

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by ikdaddy01(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
gentlegenius:

My nigga.... grin

Just pray make your presido no call those France players. Because he is so full of bad luck.
Tufiakwa.!!
Not that one that loves cow.

My correct Presido..... that came to Fela shrine and to my domod too. That was doing selfie with Zebrudaya
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by babaijesha: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Uruguah coach got his tactics wrong ...
U dont have Cavani playing..
All they need to park the bus and wait for penalty
Let Suarez be in the front looking for a single chance
Penalty is fifty fifty.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by joeGH: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
That moment when u realize that the French are roosters (ordinary chickens) yet av been able to progress to the semis n our whole eagles who are not ordinary eagles but "Super eagles“ couldn't go beyond the group stage.. Hmmmm there is God
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Patrioticooduan: 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
InvestorO:

In as much as i think crying is for weak men,football is now more than a game,it is becoming too emotional for my liking
Why won't it be emotional? Do you know how much they go through to qualify this world cup? Do you know that they are there to represent their country for victory? Do you know even know how glorious it will be for them to win the cup for there country? I am sure Nigerian players share your line of thought. They carry their lackadaisical attitude to the world stage. This is why they don't do well in this tornament. How do you expect soldiers to feel when they lose in the battle field?
Ogbeni, the world cup is not just a game

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Galacious1: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sirpaul:
URUGUAY WAIT FOR BELGIUM AT THE AIRPORT
Correct guy
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
i dont like neymar ooooo but i want that neymar hazard comparison which chelsea fans brought from thin air gets buried today.....hazard and pogba are two most overrated players in modern football
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by eyoniggar(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Reussite:
Who noticed Umtiti played as one who wanted Uruguay to get back in the game at some point. angry I don't know if it was because of Suarez but dude isn't really a top class defender for me. Raphael Varane was splendid today. All Real Madrid players have been a reference point in this world cup. kiss
Suarez isn't a player who shines on his own. The absence of Cavani did exposed his inefficiency. wink

Typical otapiapia talk from a typical madridiot.

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
sprints1:
its all clear the final looks like Brazil vs Sweden...Sweden beat England 1-0 then beat Croatia 1-0 then advance to the final na me talk am...Sweden dey defend very well just like Uruguay the difference today was one player if they had gun they would have killed him Griezmann

Sweden in the final?!?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/d5d7b17f1b589ca8952f10811bb58fdf/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Yameater(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69141879:

Lol, you are so on point!

Yep!
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by BluntBoy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Well your opinion doesn't matter

How far
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
andrew444:

Umtiti wanted uruguay back in the game? Why being bias even if you hate Barcelona why being bias?

France team where strong,nothing special about varane thou he scored,he played his usual good game.

A team won and the defense was splendid but you pick on a player to diss because he is from barcelona

Smh for you

You better just leave him. Umtiti that was the best defender of Barcelona last season. Isn't he the one who challenge for all goal kick aerial ball? Varane still remain the second man.
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by andrew444(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
Horlaboy51:

You better just leave him. Umtiti that was the best defender of Barcelona last season. Isn't he the one who challenge for all goal kick aerial ball? Varane still remain the second man.

Lol second man
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by userplainly(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
despi64:

Lol you should know tastes differs

oboi na lie.... u jus wan Kant scores... 3:1... press 2 boobi 1st half.. finish puna most part of 2nd half n she go score dying minute goal..... oga na the story but d babe noh join
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by andrew444(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
InvestorO:
i dont like neymar ooooo but i want that neymar hazard comparison which chelsea fans brought from thin air gets buried today.....hazard and pogba are two most overrated players in modern football

Even if Neymar will have a bad game today he is better than hazard any day,don't use today game to compare them okay.

Yes I agree with you hazard and pogba are the 2 most overrated players,but they are not bad players sha
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by Elizana: 7:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Uruguay tried and got up to this stage but they are not lucky this tym.
Re: Uruguay Vs France: World Cup (0 - 2) - Full Time by gwmlogistic: 7:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Smooyis:

Ok kwoantinu. You think every team is Japan shocked
Who is typing about Japan?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Shola Shoretire, 14-year-old Is Manchester United Youngest Player / Ifeanyi Ubah, Gets 10-match Ban, N2.5 Million Fine For Slapping Goalkeeper / Mikel Obi With His Tianjin Teda Teammates, Chinese Club (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.