Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,957 members, 7,841,684 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors (12001 Views)

Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Operation Amotekun Begins In South-West: Yoruba Youths Warn Criminals / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Olabenjamen22(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Watch the way those mumuric organization will call for the head of the yoruba leaders for this.
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by countryfive: 11:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Billygee2u:
use all you have to defend yourselves,
BECAUSE:

When the National Security Council meets, the following will be in attendance:

1. Muhammadu Buhari (President)

2. Mansur Mohammed Dan Alli (Minister of Defence)

3. Abdulrahman Dambazzau (Minister of Internal Affairs)

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

5. Ibrahim Magu (Chairman, EFCC)

6. Tukur Buratai (Chief of Army Staff)

7. Sadique Abubakar (Chief of Air Staff)

8. Mohammed Saliu Usman-AVM (Chief of Defence Intelligence)

9. Ibrahim Idris (Inspector-General of Police)

10. Abubakar Malami (Attorney-General)

11. Baba Gana Monguno (National Security Adviser)

12. Ahmed Rufai Ababukar DG NIA)

In what language will they communicate, please?

Do they discuss Nigerian security or Northern Security?

An expanded meeting will have:

13. Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu (Civil Defence)

14. Hamid Ali (Controller-General of Customs)

15. Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of Immigration)

16. Ja'afaru Ahmed (Comptroller-General of Prisons)

Notice anything? They are all from the North, mostly Fulanis.

Christians go and register for voters card this is a wake up .
All peace loving Nigerians awake from your slumber, let's try to save ourselves and our unborn generations

And some people are busy saying bubu till 2023
Because of June 12 gift

4 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by OsuEbonyi: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2018
fakuta:
i am100% Northerner i wish Yoruba people will understand how they destroy Nigeria by always imposing visionless, power-hungry northerners. is invisible for now but deep in my heart i do believe Nigeria will be better someday
Your mumu never do...
Tell me the visionless, power hungry Northerners they've imposed on you dickhe.ads....

Tafawa Balewa, Shagari abi Yaradua . Nah ipob miscreant you be

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by lollyafricamo1(m): 11:57am On Jul 06, 2018
God will surely save us from the deadly fulani herdsmen
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by fakuta(f): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
sentiment is not my thing. i am after a better Nigeria that's why i can't hold the truth in me
OsuEbonyi:

Your mumu never do...
Tell me the visionless, power hungry Northerners they've imposed on you dickhe.ads....

Tafawa Balewa, Shagari abi Yaradua . Nah ipob miscreant you bi
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by countryfive: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV post=
He said, “The leader of the Fulani in Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu Bello said in 1960 shortly after independence that this ‘new nation called Nigeria shall be an extension of the estate of our great grandfather, Othman Danfodio, we must ruthlessly prevent a change of government.

“We must use the people of the Middle Belt as willing tools and the people of the South as conquered territory and never let them rule over us, never let them control their own future.’ So, tell me, what can be more explicit than that'd:

angry
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by countryfive: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
GoTV post=
He said, “The leader of the Fulani in Nigeria, Sir Ahmadu Bello said in 1960 shortly after independence that this ‘new nation called Nigeria shall be an extension of the estate of our great grandfather, Othman Danfodio, we must ruthlessly prevent a change of government.

“We must use the people of the Middle Belt as willing tools and the people of the South as conquered territory and never let them rule over us, never let them control their own future.’ So, tell me, what can be more explicitness than that'd:

angry
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Olabenjamen22(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
yazach:

These set of bugs should stop parading themselves as Yoruba leaders but Yoruba Christians leaders

Yoruba mumuslim spotted, what has your mumuric done to stop this land theft.

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by brodalokie: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
The next President is Yoruba. I am saying based on faith since nothing else superceed faith
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by blackfase(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Our youruba moslem brothers love being in servitude, they won't mind d SW being enslaved by their masters, based on stupid religion....
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by yazach: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Yoruba mumuslim spotted, what has your mumuric done to stop this land theft.

We don't see it as Land theft but a solution to the clash between herders and farmers. It is being practice in advanced countries
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by blackfase(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
countryfive:

And some people are busy saying bubu till 2023 Because of June 12 gift

....d daftest cursed slavish bastards in our midst sad

1 Like

Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by blackfase(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
countryfive:

And some people are busy saying bubu till 2023 Because of June 12 gift

....d daftest cursed slavish bastards in our midst sad
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by blackfase(m): 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
countryfive:

And some people are busy saying bubu till 2023
Because of June 12 gift

....d daftest set of cursed slavish bastards in our midst sad
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by jaydor: 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
A man with balls saying it as it is. Not like some selfish traitor on the plateau called Lalong, selling his peeps for a bowl of second tenure.
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
yazach:

We don't see it as Land theft but a solution to the clash between herders and farmers. It is being practice in advanced countries

Yes, because yoruba man to can go to north and just pick any land he wanted and start farming on it, and if the land owner move against him, he should kill the land owner and the remaining occupant of the area, is that what you called solution?

Lol, i guess the advance countrie you are talking about here is your Islamic countries. Smh
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by yazach: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Yes, because yoruba man to can go to north and just pick any land he wanted and start farming on it, [s]and if the land owner move against him, he should kill the land owner and the remaining occupant of the area, is that what you called solution?[/s]
[s]
Lol, i guess the advance countrie you are talking about here is your Islamic countries. Smh
[/s]

Just to the first line, if a Yoruba man is a cattle rearer in the North, he will also be allocated land as proposed by government.

Many Yorubas are in the core North farming and no one has disturbed them.
So join your tribalists in the North
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
yazach:
[/s]

Just to the first line, if a Yoruba man is a cattle rearer in the North, he will also be allocated land as proposed by government.
well Yoruba people are not known for cattle rearing but farming, so i hope your government too will allocate free land for yoruba farmers in the north. smh
yazach:
[/s]
Many Yorubas are in the core North farming and no one has disturbed them.
So join your tribalists in the North
Yes, No one is disturbing them because they dont go about killing the people of state even when there farm was destroyed, And mind you, Yorubas that are in North are not farming on free land like your fulani are ranching on free land here. smh
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by yazach: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

well Yoruba people are not known for cattle rearing but farming, so i hope your government too will allocate free land for yoruba farmers in the north. smh

Yes, No one is disturbing them because they dont go about killing the people of state even when there farm was destroyed, And mind you, Yorubas that are in North are not farming on free land like your fulani are ranching on free land here. smh

Now I know the type of person am taking to.
Good in critics but absolutely zero knowledge in providing solution to the core problem
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Hienna(m): 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Odingo1 post=69122210]We Yoruba muslism want them[/quote killing the innocent isnt part of islam bro to value cow more than humans isnt part of our culture nor religion.
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Hienna(m): 4:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Billygee2u:
BECAUSE:

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

All peace loving Nigerians awake from your slumber, let's try to save ourselves and our unborn generations
this is not about religion at all, but u are right bro, this peoples always wants to rule, to take over, am a Muslim but i fear that all this pastors revelation against 2019 is already showcasing itself.
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by Truthcat: 4:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
I will take you serious if you announce in your meeting that any Yoruba governor that gives land to fulani will be dealt with.

Obasanjo should redeem himself by using his connections and know-how to help arm Yoruba youths, then just Maybe we can forgive him.

Empty talks won't take you anywhere, action is what is needed
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Odingo1:
We Yoruba muslism want them

Nwa Osu sacrifice for cannibals.
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by famayo: 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
We are caged already with the security apparatus in hands of a particular clan. Only weapon left is your PVC in 2019. God deliver us.
Billygee2u:
BECAUSE:

4. Lawal Daura (DG-SSS)

Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by QuietMynd: 11:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Odingo1:
We Yoruba muslism want them
Ori e ti buru
Re: Killer Herdsmen: "Defend South-West" - Yoruba Koya Movement Tell Governors by OsuEbonyi: 2:54am On Jul 07, 2018
fakuta:
sentiment is not my thing. i am after a better Nigeria that's why i can't hold the truth in me
This isn't the answer to my question..
Don't hide behind sentiments. Gimme the names of those Northerners. Is that too much to ask for

By the way, Nigeria can never be better cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Ban Phones During Osun Election / Four States To Understudy Operations Of Lagos Justice Ministry (Photos) / Masari’s Arms Suggestion: Governance Of Confusion’s Complete, Ohanaeze Mocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.