Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

New Eating Dimension-- Why? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Eating Dimension-- Why? (700 Views)

New Eating Habit-- Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Eating Dimension-- Why? by Biliamin(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hitherto, I did not take note of the fact that almost everybody- the rich, the poor, youths even the kids- leave some ration of their food in the plate when they eat out for waiter to pack. I now realised that everbody has taken this action as a way of life that, if eating, not only out but at home, you must leave/scatter some food in the plate as left over to throw away.

I realised some people may not be doing it at home they only do it as a show off outside but some are used to it both at home and outside. I don't do it no matter how much, I would rather keep it and warm it later than throw it away.

I am very sure somebody in the house must have noticed it and some may even be doing it. Could you please provide us with the reason(s) why you do it.

I will so much appreciate your sincere response as this has almost caused a rumble among my friends.

Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Guess Her Tribe: / Have You Seen Olamilekan? / Do You Remember These Fun Childhood Games?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.