Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person (26193 Views)

HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS / Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by 24hoursreporter: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2018
You don’t need to consult a soothsayer before you know that there are wicked people everywhere. They are always very dangerous, jealous and not happy about progress in life. Furthermore, having a wicked person as a friend can be very deadly and dangerous. Therefore, this article will focus on how to know that you are hanging around a wicked person.

Whether dubious people are friend, family members or work colleagues, the best thing to do is to flee from them. As a matter of fact, it is better to be without a friend than hanging around a wicked person.

Without wasting time, check out these signs of a evil person. Once you notice any of the signs below in anybody, stay a way from such person.

Signs That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person

#1 They Don’t Like Seeing People Succeed

One thing that is common among evil people is that they derive pleasure when they see people in misfortune. As a matter of fact, when you are in misfortune, they tend to be closer to you.

However, once you are succeeding, they will be so mad at you that they will be looking for excuse to quarrel with you. Stay away from these kind of people, they are dangerous and can kill you out of jealousy.

#2 They Want to control every aspect of your life

Another sign that you are hanging around a wicked person is that such person will always want to control every aspect of your life. Sometimes, they will want to effect how you feel and think.

#3 They Are Pathological Liars

Generally, wicked people are pathological liars. They lie to a fault, and sometimes they forget about their previous lies.

Sometimes, these people unconsciously turn their minds into prisoners of their lies. So, once you see this sign in any of your friends, know that you are hanging around a wicked person.

#4 Not always comfortable being around them

Another great way to know that you are hanging around a wicked person is that you are not comfortable with them. Whenever you guys are together, you always have this creepy feeling that you can’t explain.

#5 They Mislead You

Wicked people are good at misleading. They will create a very fake impression about themselves.

Sometimes, they can misleading to think negatively about your close friends and relatives. Also, there are good at misquoting, stretching the truth and twisting facts.

These are the tips on how to know that you are hanging around a wicked person. Take note of them and start deleting the fake, evil and wicked people from your life.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/07/05/how-to-know-that-you-are-hanging-around-a-wicked-person-2/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Great thread....
I keep thanking God for the good people that surrounds me and that I surround.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by 24hoursreporter: 2:28am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69122613:
Great thread....

Yeah, it is awesome to have good people around you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Yeah, it is awesome to have good people around you.
You can say that again bro.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by joeaz58(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
good writeup op!!!!
6:run away from friends

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by izzou(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
grin

6) They voted for Buhari before, and they want to vote him in again. angry

That's wickedness angry

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by zagadon: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
pikin way go die go die,if u like u call am thankgod or Godspower the pikin go still die.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by OreoPaschal(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2018
I have had a fair share of these wicked people. I advice people to desist from anybody that sees you as a competitor, because that's the beginning of Jealousy.

God protect us from the hands of the wicked. Amen/Amin. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

31 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2018
#6 They support Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by jericco1(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
those people can make someone miserable

5 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by killuminati(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
GEJ is a wicked person, he never want Buhari to succeed. That's why you hear about Heardsmen killings, secret cults violence and police brutality. All these are sponsored by wicked people pretending to be good persons. Beware of evil!

2 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
But you can also use a wicked person to achieve a lot in life...

The same way snake is evil, the same snake can get your topic to FP with lalastical

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Arewa12: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Over experience they worry OP
Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by philo3(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2018
We are all bad to a fault...

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by DavidEsq(m): 11:18am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69122613:
Great thread....
Abeg gimme two of ur gd ppl to surround me, make u manage two of my village ppl! Na so so village ppl I dey c arand me o embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by jaxxy(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Interesting...
Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by ladyF(f): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Who still keeps people like these around them nowadays? We've cut all of them off, no time!!! grin

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by room089: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm

E be like say the OP carry APC and Bubu for mind.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Gucciboss: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Nawao. E nor get wetin person nor dey see for this Obodo nairaland. undecided undecided
Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Demonicide(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2018
This list is too small na, op come and add more.

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by bangging(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2018
24hoursreporter:
You don’t need to consult a soothsayer before you know that there are wicked people everywhere. They are always very dangerous, jealous and not happy about progress in life. Furthermore, having a wicked person as a friend can be very deadly and dangerous. Therefore, this article will focus on how to know that you are hanging around a wicked person.

Whether dubious people are friend, family members or work colleagues, the best thing to do is to flee from them. As a matter of fact, it is better to be without a friend than hanging around a wicked person.

Without wasting time, check out these signs of a evil person. Once you notice any of the signs below in anybody, stay a way from such person.

Signs That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person

#1 They Don’t Like Seeing People Succeed

One thing that is common among evil people is that they derive pleasure when they see people in misfortune. As a matter of fact, when you are in misfortune, they tend to be closer to you.

However, once you are succeeding, they will be so mad at you that they will be looking for excuse to quarrel with you. Stay away from these kind of people, they are dangerous and can kill you out of jealousy.

#2 They Want to control every aspect of your life

Another sign that you are hanging around a wicked person is that such person will always want to control every aspect of your life. Sometimes, they will want to effect how you feel and think.

#3 They Are Pathological Liars

Generally, wicked people are pathological liars. They lie to a fault, and sometimes they forget about their previous lies.

Sometimes, these people unconsciously turn their minds into prisoners of their lies. So, once you see this sign in any of your friends, know that you are hanging around a wicked person.

#4 Not always comfortable being around them

Another great way to know that you are hanging around a wicked person is that you are not comfortable with them. Whenever you guys are together, you always have this creepy feeling that you can’t explain.

#5 They Mislead You

Wicked people are good at misleading. They will create a very fake impression about themselves.

Sometimes, they can misleading to think negatively about your close friends and relatives. Also, there are good at misquoting, stretching the truth and twisting facts.

These are the tips on how to know that you are hanging around a wicked person. Take note of them and start deleting the fake, evil and wicked people from your life.

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2018/07/05/how-to-know-that-you-are-hanging-around-a-wicked-person-2/
Like buhari right? Cos he's not happy about the unity of Nigeria...
Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
K
Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by ogolomachi(f): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
killuminati:
GEJ is a wicked person, he never want Buhari to succeed. That's why you hear about Heardsmen killings, secret cults violence and police brutality. All these are sponsored by wicked people pretending to be good persons. Beware of evil!
you are a wicked person and people should flee from you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by CaptainFM1: 11:33am On Jul 06, 2018
joeaz58:
good writeup op!!!!
6:run away from friends

Stay with friends, run away from enemies especially frenemies!

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by obowunmi(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2018
They ALWAYS speak badly about others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by gaby(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2018
If you find yourself in the midst of anyone with the below characters, you had better fled because it is a disorder.

I had an encounter with someone with the disorder, at first I never knew it was a condition. I often got irritated by his "all-knowing" attitude until I got curious and decided to do a research on it. My dear people I borrow leg take run o. His reaction afterwards further cemented my research on his personality.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Individuals with this disorder exhibit a lack of ability to empathize with others and an inflated sense of self-importance.

Definition

The hallmarks of Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) are grandiosity, a lack of empathy for other people, and a need for admiration. People with this condition are frequently described as arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding. They may also concentrate on grandiose fantasies (e.g. their own success, beauty, brilliance) and may be convinced that they deserve special treatment. These characteristics typically begin in early adulthood and must be consistently evident in multiple contexts, such as at work and in relationships.

People with narcissistic personality disorder believe they are superior or special, and often try to associate with other people they believe are unique or gifted in some way. This association enhances their self-esteem, which is typically quite fragile underneath the surface. Individuals with NPD seek excessive admiration and attention in order to know that others think highly of them. Individuals with narcissistic personality disorder have difficulty tolerating criticism or defeat, and may be left feeling humiliated or empty when they experience an "injury" in the form of criticism or rejection.

Related Personality Disorders: Antisocial, Borderline, Histrionic, Paranoid.

Symptoms

Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by five or more of the following symptoms:

Exaggerates own importance

Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence or ideal romance

Believes he or she is special and can only be understood by other special people or institutions

Requires constant attention and admiration from others

Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment

Takes advantage of others to reach his or her own goals

Disregards the feelings of others, lacks empathy

Is often envious of others or believes other people are envious of him or her

Shows arrogant behaviors and attitudes
50 to 75 percent of the people diagnosed with narcissistic personality disorder are male. Additionally, it is common for many adolescents to display the characteristics listed above; this does not indicate that they will later develop narcissistic personality disorder.

Causes

Causes of narcissistic personality disorder are not yet well-understood. Genetic and biological factors as well as environment and early life experiences are all thought to play a role in the development of this condition.

Treatments

Treatment for narcissistic personality disorder can be challenging because people with this condition present with a great deal of grandiosity and defensiveness, which makes it difficult for them to acknowledge problems and vulnerabilities. Individual and group psychotherapy may be useful in helping people with narcissistic personality disorder relate to others in a healthier and more compassionate way. Mentalization-based therapy, transference-focused psychotherapy, and schema-focused psychotherapy have all been suggested as effective ways of treating narcissistic personality disorder.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Ayoswit(f): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmn. No wonder the Bible says that the heart of man is Desperately wicked, who can know it?

1 Like

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Quality20(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
hypocritical frnds if u like. But most of us are bad...eg. u always greet and assist ur neighbour but behind him u have initiated his daughter into sex- can u really b called his Frnd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know That You Are Hanging Around A Wicked Person by Obodo999(m): 11:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Ayoswit:
Hmmn. No wonder the Bible says that the heart of man is Desperately wicked, who can know it?

Not just a man's heart. It includes women.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? / Who Should Be A Man's Next Of Kin Between His Mum And His Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.