Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? (411 Views)

Are You Ready To Earn 10k Online Legitimately?? / Make Money Legitimately Through Filling Of Questionnaires / Making Money Online Legitimately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? by Curiouspet: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Hi everyone... Are you ready to make money online by sharing post on your facebook timeline??.... Is anyone interested??

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? by sylvoclair1990: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Curiouspet:
Hi everyone... Are you ready to make money online by sharing post on your facebook timeline??.... Is anyone interested??
yes 07033104146
Re: Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? by Curiouspet: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Okay... .its really saddening to see a lot of Nigerians ready to make money online legitimately but not ready to sacrifice anything for it..the truth is ,there is no way you can earn money online without giving out something,if you are in any site or forum promising that they will pay you, without you investing or activating your account without paying, trust me, it's a scam..
Except if you are into bitcoins,even some bitcoin site still request for money when registering, Cox You have to pay to get paid.
Re: Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? by Curiouspet: 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
So, I will be introducing you to a site that pays you for sharing their post on your facebook timeline and also commenting on news on their site.. Note:they only Payout monthly, 27th of every month... And to start earning, you have to pay #1600 for the activation of your account,which will be paid directly to the account number on the site. And you only pay once, after that, You will be able to participate fully......if still interested... Email me at Aprildov@gmail.com ...to guide you on the procedure of the registration..good luck
Re: Are You Ready To Make Money Online Legitimately? by Curiouspet: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
sylvoclair1990:
yes 07033104146
hi....reread the post, if still interested ,message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to guide you on the procedure to register

(1) (Reply)

Between Owners Of Sport's Betting Companies And Those Into Telecommunications? / Double Your Bitcoins Within 24hrs / I Need Contact/web Details For Chinese Fashion Products Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.