Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

AAU Medicine Student Presents Artwork To Kenny Blaq At AAU VC Must Laugh 2.0 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / AAU Medicine Student Presents Artwork To Kenny Blaq At AAU VC Must Laugh 2.0 (482 Views)

AAU Medicine Student Tasked To Build University Hostel. / UNIBEN Medicine Student Collapses After Drinking Coke He Bought At School Eatery / Black Sunday: UNN Loses 200 Level Medicine Student (tragic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AAU Medicine Student Presents Artwork To Kenny Blaq At AAU VC Must Laugh 2.0 by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Okoduwa Darlington popularly known as Awesome 3D, A 400level Medicine and Surgery student of Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma is presently taking over social media after he presented a Portrait Pencil to Kenny blaq in the AAU must Laugh 2.0 show

While speaking with Awesome 3D, he tagged the whole scenario as a surprise expressing so much excitement as things unfolded. According to him, :

" I did the pencil portrait of Kenny blaq cause of my love for him ,i was at the AAU must laugh event when Kenny blaq sighted the Portrait and requested for me. He told me he loved it so much and would like me to present the portrait while he's on stage. I almost fainted cause it was my first time seeing Kenny blaq and I never even expected he was going to like the portrait. As soon as he mounted on stage, I went ahead to present the drawing, the while crowed marveled and soon, there was shouting and screams in the event hall. Kenny so appreciated it and requested for my Instagram handle and promised me some MONEY ".. Indeed, this is a breakthrough for me he added.

Awesome 3D has never for once ceased to thrill his fans /audience.. He has done so many art designs and art Videos. indeed, awesome 3D is creative and has proven otherwise to many out there who feel studying Medicine alone will limit you from showcasing your God given talent

Do you like the images? Wanna get in touch with awesome 3D?
Follow him on Instagram with this handle Darlington_3d

See more photos below

See more works and Photos of Awesome 3D by clicking : https://www.collegegist.com.ng/2018/07/aau-medicine-student-presents-artwork.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Re: AAU Medicine Student Presents Artwork To Kenny Blaq At AAU VC Must Laugh 2.0 by MyOwnOpinion(f): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2018
nice work

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State: 2018/2019 Indigenous Verification Exercise-lasu-utme / PANIC: Confusion As Cat Is Spotted Reading With Students At Night In OAU / The Role Of Geographic Information Systems On Election Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.