Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope (1066 Views)

Knowledge Is Light And Ignorance Is Darkness / Knowledge Is Light And Ignorance Is Darkness / Seeds Of Destiny 22 February 2023 — Connecting God’s Help Through Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 7:20am On Jul 06, 2018
In the beginning, there was darkness. NEPA came and Nigerians saw light. Then NEPA went again.

Electricity isn't magic, it isn't spiritual - which is a real pity. If it were spiritual, Nigerians would be feeding other nations power.

While Chinese farmers grew rice for Nigerians to eat, the Nigerians were running the heavenly race, practicing holiness, leaning on God to help them.

The Chinese built their roads and bridges, while they built churches to thank God for his goodness and faithfulness.

Heavenly race, I no go tire. Run, for the Master calleth.

To some, the world is a huge place. For others, all of the world is contained in the Bible. The Bible is the beginning and the end. No comma, no error.

The mind is like an oven, baking our character from the experiences and information we put in. The mind is what it feeds itself. Attend church. Listen. Repeat.

The Pastor says the Prophets of old have more power than the Scientists of today, quoting Scriptures from his iPad, as the technical crew beams the verse to the congregation. Great irony, sad reality.

Come, all ye who are weary, I will give you rest

Human rights have become prayer requests. The great men sell hope, in darkness, the one-eyed man is no different from the blind. The government gladly leaves its roles to God. God is the determinant of our fate, not us.

You no fit use prayer charge laptop. Nigerian engineers threw away their certificates and picked up Jesus' cross, poverty calling them to ministry, Peter calling Jesus.

The Man of God preaches, "Give your life to Christ, and your mind to me."

"Put me on the walls of the temples you build. Put me on your phones and tablets. Continually have me on your mind my words and teachinigs. I am your spiritual father and you are my children through Christ Jesus, therefore believe all that I tell you. Everything I say is true.

For when I speak, I speak the mind of God. Don't you believe?"

Where is your faith?

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by hopefulLandlord: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
The Pastor says the Prophets of old have more power than the Scientists of today, quoting Scriptures from his iPad, as the technical crew beams the verse to the congregation. Great irony, sad reality.

This!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by dalaman: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Religious faith is nothing but the inner hope and wish of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by CAPSLOCKED: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
THIS JUST PUT MORE SADNESS IN MY LIFE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by frank317: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
How can I put this beautiful piece on my Facebook wall and not claim to be the author cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by hakeem4(m): 9:11am On Jul 06, 2018
dalaman:
wishful thinking

1 Like

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2018
SOL just kill me. Let me just be here and wait for prayer warriors to enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by Hakeem12(m): 10:29am On Jul 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS JUST PUT MORE SADNESS IN MY LIFE.
lol, why?
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Hakeem12:
lol, why?

I FEEL BAD FOR THE LOT YET TO REALIZE THEY'RE BEING PLAYED.
GIVING THEIR ALL FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY TO A WORTHLESS CAUSE.

3 Likes

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I FEEL BAD FOR THE LOT YET TO REALIZE THEY'RE BEING PLAYED.
GIVING THEIR ALL FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, AND EMOTIONALLY TO A WORTHLESS CAUSE.
It can be really depressing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by mrmrmister: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is beautiful!
You're a good writer.

1 Like

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2018
mrmrmister:
This is beautiful!
You're a good writer.
Thanks.

lalasticlala, to the promise land?
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by Ranchhoddas: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Bros you don finish work.

If electricity was spiritual, Lagos-Ibadan expressway alone for dey power the whole Africa.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by hopefulLandlord: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

If electricity was spiritual, Lagos-Ibadan expressway alone for dey power the whole Africa.

you this irredeemable atheist, can't you see how they produce traffic jams hold ups? You think those types of hold ups are physical?
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ranchhoddas:

Cc ScienceWatch

2 Likes

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Welcome back budaatum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by budaatum: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
HappyPagan:
Welcome back budaatum grin
But I never went anywhere na.
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by budaatum: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
dalaman:
Play along with me dalaman. Imagine it is somehow decided that everytime God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit is mentioned, the God of Wisdom is meant. So for instance, when people say, "For God so loved the world", it reads "For the world was so loved, that Wisdom was sent. That whosoever acquires it shall not perish..." . After all, if it is considered in the days it was written, living till todays' 70 would seem everlasting.

How else would one teach this if not with "In the beginning was Wisdom through which all things came about" and thereby a religion to teach and eventually, corrupt the idea as it has now been done? We humans cannot after all avoid deifying that which we are ignorant about.
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by dalaman: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Op is words on marble.
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
dalaman:
Op is words on marble.
Thanks man.

I once used my power for Christ. Hope my efforts to win 'the saved' redeem me in some way.

El shall die.
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lalasticlala, one year no atheist post on Fp. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Jesusjnr how are you?
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
HappyPagan:
Jesusjnr how are you?
Yes, i'm good!

You're ready?
Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by budaatum: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
HappyPagan:
In the beginning, there was darkness. NEPA came and Nigerians saw light. Then NEPA went again.

Electricity isn't magic, it isn't spiritual - which is a real pity. If it were spiritual, Nigerians would be feeding other nations power.

When these words enter your eyes and into your brain and hit your mind, you, pagan, jigi.

Jigi, is influenced mysteriously to you, supernaturally by me to spiritually make you go jigi. That influence is magical power that runs the device through which my mind just made your's jigi.

Without the "magic" my words will not hit your eyes and hit your brain and hit your mind and make you go jigi because my words wouldn't have had the power to leave my mind and magically hit your mind.

Electricity is the power that influences events by mysterious or supernatural forces and made you go jigi, the definition of magical - look it up! When Nigeria understands that electricity is magical and mysterious and spiritual - which we don't appear to know yet and which is the real pity - Nigerians will feed other nations power.

For now it is mysterious hence magical and we starve.

Your last question was "where's my faith?"

In your mind, pagan! It went jigi. Confirm!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith - Fear And Ignorance Through Hope by HappyPagan: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes, i'm good!

You're ready?

Ready for?

(1) (Reply)

How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ(part 4) / Third Eye Is Real. GOD Probably Made It Dormant For Our Own Safety / The Story of Phinehas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.