Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids (2502 Views)

Falz: Girls Dancing Shaku Shaku In Hijab In 'This Is Nigeria' Video Intentional / Simi Dancing "Shaku Shaku" During BBNaija Eviction Show Rehearsal / D'banj Shows His 'Shaku Shaku' Dancing Skills (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids by Paulfroshman: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsjANJgK00

Re: Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids by Luukasz(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2018
There's no big deal in Messi dancing shaku shaku, its just the same way we dab here.
If you don't know dab isn't our thing, dab is from Atlanta.. lets stop acting inferior to the white folks.
Re: Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids by marshalcarter: 8:20am On Jul 06, 2018
dats not messi
Re: Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids by kmaster007: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Miss penalty vibes
Re: Messi Dancing Shaku Shaku And Having Fun With His Kids by Cylo116: 2:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Check my signature for steady earning.

P.S For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Beats His Girl Tiwa Savage As They Fight Over The Hottest Between Them / Serena Williams Steps Out With Daughter In Styles / Pictures of Tonto Dikeh's 34th Year Birthday Celebration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.