Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' (25132 Views)

Gentle Jack: Movie Producers Can’t Afford My Fee / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by dafemnet: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
So how does he make money

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by sparko1(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Primusinterpares:
I smell lies missed with pride...

How can you say you ain't affordable

that's not true... everyone has a price.

I think you are not telling the truth.

Next time read well before commenting!, you are even contradicting yourself, what he meant is, "they can't pay his price"!
now read it again!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by GALATICOS3015(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
YOUR TIME DON PASS!
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by omoharry(f): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2018
Since TB Joshua cast out demon from him body few years back , his career has never been the same..himself use him mouth talk am sey the incident ruined his career and reputation..poor him..he would have said that and not that they cannot afford him..if producer can afford the likes of Genevieve,RMB, Omotola ,Ramsy Noah, Joke Silver, and other top class artist, then why cant they afford him.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 06, 2018
If you produce your own movie, you can afford yourself, Mr. Iyke!

Seriously, Nigerian movies don't make any money. You should know that by now Mr.

The producers just do it for the sake of fame and ego. The movies are shown free on the internet, so how do they make money since they don't sell?

Their governors and other politicians give them money for the effort. That's how!

It's why some actors are operating beer parlors or becoming SA to governors now to survive, while female actresses prostitute themselves on the internet by showing near-nake.d pictures, from time to time, to attract new politician clients.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by LazyNairalander(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2018
I don't know I believe him.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Fogman(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2018
If Nollywood can no longer afford you, shift go Hollywood na
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by kevoh(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2018
but Ramsey Nouah still gets movie roles. Is it that you are more expensive that Ramsey? undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by lascopes(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
bwhehehehehe
oga you no get worth. your acting has been fraud. nobody go give you any role for local Christmas play outside nollywood. you are a fraud celebrity. the only worth you get na gigolo.
funny enough no better sugar mummy don pay you. common range rover you no get and you get worth pass saint obi?
better hold that canadian babe make u for get passport oh. cos na hunger day tomorrow oh. nobody send u. the new generation no even know you. your followers don forget you.
by now your mates dem way u and dem start acting don day produce their own films. look Uche Jumbo. Look Shan George den. they produce their own films and stare in it.
if you are too big and bigger than the producers wallet why you no produce your own movies?
you can go to canada and shoot it and premiere the movie for cannes.

senseless old man way no no him age. you use your youth exploit innocent women and u think say u smart. shebi dat london lady don cry swear for you that year when you swindle her money and use her run. time don day catch up with you.
go an work and pay for child support.
the youths no need opportunities from a jobless bloke without wads.

You mean this guy before? Lol
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by DrMuzungu(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Arrogant fool, ahahahahahahaha. He should be smiling for not being in kirikiri for his numerous frauds. St00pid 419er.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by asawanathegreat(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Big boy speaking his worth and his mind there.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Antoeni(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2018
They there they form,you re gradually going into Extinction

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by litaninja(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Oga, you don cast jor...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by handsomeyinka(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Primusinterpares:

His saying the truth,his broke and surely needs help..lol

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by SmartMugu: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Who is this one again please?
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by kolawoleibukun2: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
hehehe na old ashewo be that.
old man way no get sense.
he still day show muscle when him mate day celebrate their kids matriculation. make e remove that cheap t-shirt and dress him age. old man way no get shame.
he think say play boy day last forever. him market price don fall for sugar mummy quarters
mummies are looking for young blood not old brood.
yeye thing na so e carry one ghanian girl upandan. still e no marry her. na houseboy for one whit girl. i kuku trust white girls. she go dump am just now waka go her way. is the babe not from canada?
why jim iyke no settle for canada and do him acting if he get any talent. fraud actors
see him dingy rented apartment.
him old fluke don wash
washed up fraud actor
lascopes:

You mean this guy before? Lol
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by PropertyDeals(f): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
That may be good for him, or he is sending the wrong signal.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by WilliamsNedd: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lies

Check my siggy to make 3k daily with your Facebook account sharing ads.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Laple0541(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
hisgrace090:
Make money from other side business and make fame from acting is the situation in Nigerian movie induatries.

Correct yourself before I vex!
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by 21savages: 12:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dinho20:
Afonja And Transformation Are Like 5 & 6
Jesus wat is dis..
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by koolaid87: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
You're going back to uncle tb joshua
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Djschorlar: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided
mtcheeew,,wetin concern me,,,na my career
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by HoodBillionaire: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
sign your self
start a label
dahts a major key.

oh i love dah lyrics by dj khaled and nas
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by SirLakes: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fogman:
If Nollywood can no longer afford you, shift go Hollywood na

Which Hollywood?
Sey same one abi undecided, me I am not understanding you
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
He's right. It's the same reason we hardly see Omotola and Genevieve on set.

There is a level you'll get to in life some people won't bother calling you for invites, interview, etc. Fact that we live in a not so sane clime is the reason we see Ph.D holders teaching in primary and secondary schools. BSc holders doing okada business, and so we expect everyone to remain stagnant because economy is bad.

You guys should put sentiments aside. What he's said is the absolute truth. There is no serious money in the movie industry and most producers prefer the affordable new entrants. Instead of paying Omotola or Genevieve N10m to feature, that money can be shared among 10 actors (Ruth Kadiri, Ninola, Etc.).

It is the same reason most banks employ most of their staff on contract basis; everybody wants value for their money, so y'all should give him a break!!
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Sterope(f): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
How can they afford RMD but not you? You are not even that good sef.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
bwhehehehehe
oga you no get worth. your acting has been fraud. nobody go give you any role for local Christmas play outside nollywood. you are a fraud celebrity. the only worth you get na gigolo.
funny enough no better sugar mummy don pay you. common range rover you no get and you get worth pass saint obi?
better hold that canadian babe make u for get passport oh. cos na hunger day tomorrow oh. nobody send u. the new generation no even know you. your followers don forget you.
by now your mates dem way u and dem start acting don day produce their own films. look Uche Jumbo. Look Shan George den. they produce their own films and star in it.
if you are too big and bigger than the producers wallet why you no produce your own movies?
you can go to canada and shoot it and premiere the movie for cannes.

senseless old man way no no him age. you use your youth exploit innocent women and u think say u smart. shebi dat london lady don cry swear for you that year when you swindle her money and use her run. time don day catch up with you.
go an work and pay for child support.
the youths no need opportunities from a jobless bloke without wads.

All this epistle for Jim Iyke??
He collect your girlfriend?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by iRepNaija1: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yet Genevieve can still find work? Omosexy as well? He's feeling himself too much and he's not even that good. Either diversify your portfolio (become a producer, director, screenwriter or etc.) or lower your price. Either way, Nollywood isn't going to pause to give you more money because the industry is evolving, producing a better product everyday with willing actors/actresses, and doing it without him.
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by ahmedbanj(m): 1:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wetin concern me,I no kuku like U b4 bros,,so abeg shift go one side joor!
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by moshino(m): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
Primusinterpares:

'Mixed with' Not "Missed with".
Re: Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' by hardon1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
there is time for every one... probably his time has passed. he better cut down his charges now before hungry go begin catch am. there are better, hotter, and more good looking guys now in the industry who can equally act well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zaaki Azzay Acquires New G-wagon Shows It Off On Instagram / Laycon Mourns His Late Father Who Died 3 Years Ago / Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.