Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos (47049 Views)

Shuaibu Audu Prostrates Before President Tinubu / How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Austin234(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
I admire this woman for her courage. Even though her tears meant nothing to the saddist.

Where is Oby Nwodo? Has she been bribed not condemn this evil government? Unlike her during GEJ tenure. She suffered from the diarrhea of the mouth then. Here is a government that has wasted more blood in comparison to all the past tenures put together. She is now mute
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by alowonle02(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam I congratulate you for at least not being a peanut sycophant that'll start praising him. But know ye that the person you are kneeling in front of knows about the nitty-gritty of the killings.

He's a champion of the mission, that's why he put like-minded brothers at the helm of the nation's security.

Angry war angels are on their way to this place already
Really, hope war angels have called you they are descending down on you and ur family.
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by kaliboi94(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don4eva:
The woman I'm seeing in the picture isn't crying, even if she was, Buhari seems to be happy with her tears.
I'll continue to exercise patience till 2019 when the needful will be done.
That should go and deceieve their generation unborn not we. Hisss wen ever I hear of this CAN, what comes to my mind ist is religious beggers. That care more about what they would get than the Christians they claim they are representing. Patience as u said broda till 2019

1 Like

Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
alowonle02:

Really, hope war angels have called you they are descending down on you and ur family.
You look so frail and famished. Go sort yourself out first before you mention me
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by kaliboi94(m): 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
See how happy they fraud woman is in the second pics and somebody said she was shedding tears, no wonder the dullard was smiling in the ist pics.

Any Nigerian youth that does not have PVC before the general election next year, will remain a lazy Nigerian youth all their life
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Jax1: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
All those crying and weeping now, were you guys not told about the wicked sadist named buhari whom he was? Was his story of the past not told to each and everyone of you then?

There's always a price to pay when pertinent issues are discussed while u have ur both ears closed..

However, this is just one.

More to come.
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don4eva:

I'm waiting for 2019 to do my part by voting in someone that will be more responsible than Mr Integrity
that's it but u know here in Nigeria, president on sit is difficult to unseat, Johnathan is just nice to lay low.
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Don4eva(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
dancok:
that's it but u know here in Nigeria, president on sit is difficult to unseat, Johnathan is just nice to lay low.
Very true, but we'll play our part first
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by brightlinse(m): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is it not the same woman that is behind buhari in second picture smiling, all na wash. if you know,you know shocked shocked shocked
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by deeone10: 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
that picture is not it. pls try again
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by aycorporat(m): 1:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
kunmiiii:

I also wonder which time the suya seller dude dey use sell him BBQ, he's all over the place at any given point in time,

sincerely my brother. Always polluting every thread with sour "albasa" of his over due suya
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
The Problem with Nigeria is we masses fails to recognize the fact
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by masterlmg(m): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thank God that my surname is different from that woman, I would have taken her to court.
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Talknochip(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
This so touching... A gentleman would have made an attempt to lift her up......(Some will say his religion restrict such, but dat smile on his face is not a smile of someone who is even feeling her pain) ....... Hat.e to see a woman cry especially d aged (mothers)
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by quiestla: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Exwizard:
Two things I must have before 2019, MY PVC OR my visa, is either he goes or I leave.
Na so my brother
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by uba1991: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
which woman was crying? check d second picture pls
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Sirjamo: 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Madam I congratulate you for at least not being a peanut sycophant that'll start praising him. But know ye that the person you are kneeling in front of knows about the nitty-gritty of the killings.

He's a champion of the mission, that's why he put like-minded brothers at the helm of the nation's security.

IPob retard
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by davidluv(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
All I see in that picture is a mumu eye service infested woman shouting "sai baba 2019" and a dummy bubu smiling in response.

The thunder that will strike them out of Aso villa in 2019 is so doing sit ups right now.
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
IPob retard
Idiot. They're coming for you
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Sirjamo: 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Fool. I ready for them
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Sirjamo: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Fool
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
Fool
Pig nobody needs you. You're useless
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by Deemg(m): 4:37am On Jul 07, 2018
The average biafrans will not find this funny.
Re: Leah Olusiyi Solomon Knelt And Cried Before President Buhari In Aso Rock. Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:52am On Jul 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Na why him dey smile.like.nebuchadnezzar for the pix.be dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Meet The New Chief-Of-Staff, Hamid Ibrahim-Alli / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.