Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo (2475 Views)

Toke Makinwa's Darker Neck To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding Got Fans Talking / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
@YomzzyBLog.com

Popular Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, took to her IG page to share this adorable new photo as she rocked a Kimono..

There are many things to love about Adesua, including her style which is very simple and charming.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/mrs-w-adesua-looks-simple-and-adorable.html

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
kiss
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by Alphafeezay(m): 8:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Everlerly slaying.....

Banky's Property.
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by Anigreat: 8:16am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked

This girl really prove that Banky W is impotent afterall

Because I dont understand why such vibrant young man is yet to score goal.

1 Like

Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by Homeboiy: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
ordinary belle u no fit carry
shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by RedDistrict: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Lool
Nigerians and bad mouth ehnn, chai
Slay on Mrs W!
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by nobone(f): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Ever saying mama....my role model
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
kiss
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by Maverickking1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
Some of y'all talking about her getting pregnant wetin dey do una? Have you ever stopped to think that they might not want a baby right now?
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by zomanna12: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
GET WEBSITE FOR YOUR NGO/NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION FOR N19,999

Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by bentopil223: 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
my friends runs an ngo and might need one, i will refer her
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by Cylo116: 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
Check my signature for steady earning.

P.S For newbies, signature can be found on my profile page which you can easily and quickly access by clicking on my name right here, just above.
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by hisdo44: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ready To Change Your Life With The Most Powerful MAKEUP ARTISTRY Training In Africa?

Are you a newbie in Makeup Artistry world? Or are you a Makeup Artist who doesn’t know how to market yourself and your business brand? Want to learn everything they need to know to be successful in this rewarding career by developing branding portfolio as well as Digitally marketing your makeup business?

This is a 4-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Makeup Artistry, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by AnikeAyaOba(f): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Adesua My baby!! looking fresh always iyawo wa....
Re: Mrs W! Adesua Looks Simple And Adorable In New Photo by lanaVello(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

This girl really prove that Banky W is impotent afterall

Because I dont understand why such vibrant young man is yet to score goal.
They could have decided to put children aside for now or yet 99 other reasons they choose.
Their marriage,their business!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Third Baby Mama Jada P Rock Halloween Costume In Style / Tiwa Savage Goes Mad After Wizkid Revealing He Fired Teni Longest Time? / Offset Grabs Wife Cardi B’s Boobs At The Star-studded Pre-grammy Gala (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.