Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer (how You Can Join Them) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer (how You Can Join Them) (266 Views)

Who Is Richer Hushpuppi Or Ronaldo / Osun State Ogboni Fraternity Set To Kill Family For Refusing To Join Them / 4 Reasons Why New Year Resolutions Are Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons The Rich Are Getting Richer (how You Can Join Them) by Freshredirect: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Let’s argue this out once and for all! The poor are getting poorer while the rich are getting richer because; there is injustice in this country, the government is not looking after the welfare of the poor, the rich are amassing wealth unduly, and the rich are selfish.

Are all these are correct, right? WRONG! Let me show you five reasons why the rich are getting richer.

Why are the rich getting richer and the poor always complaining? When I mean the rich, I don’t mean the Adenuga’s, Dangote’s, and other billionaires – those ones are far away from us. I mean the young hustlers who are making so much money from the internet that people now think they are into Yahoo Yahoo.

If after reading, you can click to see this wonderful business idea you can use and make money for yourself, and become financially free.

1. The Rich Love Learning About Anything That Brings Money
The best way to spot someone who has no plans to work hard is to see them shout “scam” when a wonderful money making idea is presented to them.

Talks like “if you are making so much money, why are you sharing it?” is something that is common. They forget the fact that we are 170 Million people in Nigeria, which means that the market is extremely large for anyone to offer a service and make money.

Give a rich man an idea; he doesn’t castigate the idea till he has tried it several times without any headway.

2. Working Hard Is Another
When I mean Hard work, I don’t mean standing under the sun or being busy. Hard work is something most of us don’t have.

Have you ever tried something more than 10x and it didn’t work, yet you continued?

Have you ever engaged in a business that didn’t yield initial success until after 2 years, yet you continued?

When I say hard work, I mean putting your body and mind, striving till you find success.

Most poor people try something for just a month, and the next thing you hear is “It doesn’t work.” If success comes so easy, everyone would have been a millionaire in Nigeria.

Full Details
https://onlinelaunch..com/2018/07/4-reasons-rich-are-getting-richer-how.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Help Get This Around / Serena Williams Pleased With Her Progress At The 2018 Wimbledon Competition / France "Flogs" Croatia 4-2 To Win 2018 World Cup Competition In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.