Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,710 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me’ – Actor Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me’ – Actor Jim Iyke (404 Views)

Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Jim Iyke: 'Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me' / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me’ – Actor Jim Iyke by spycee1: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2018

Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, has stated that movie producers can no longer afford his fees and that is why he is no longer seen in many films these days.

According to thenet.ng, the Nollywood star said,

“I have not been away, it is the producers who cannot afford me. So, I know my worth. But I have been busy creating opportunities and jobs for Nigerian youths so that we all can live better lives,” he said.

He added that he always interpreted his roles professionally and would still act if he got the right pay.
Speaking on the notion that the present crop of actors lacks creativity and talent, Iyke said,

“It is wrong to say today’s artists lack productivity and talent. When the likes of Ramsey Nuoah, Emeka Ike and I were acting, that was what was said about us as well, but I did not let it bother me. We learnt on the job and we got better with time. So, I think they will also get better with time,” he noted

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

MORE @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/movie-producers-can-no-longer-afford-me.html
Re: Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me’ – Actor Jim Iyke by Joshmodest(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Be deceiving urself.... nobody is interested in ur sadist face again bro!!
Re: Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me’ – Actor Jim Iyke by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2018
what a shame!!!!

Nollywood producers cannot afford him while his acting skills can only get the attention of these same Nollywood producers. most of the local actors dont have the skills required to play in a foreign movie (unless it is one of them low budget, low class foreign rubbish Z movies)

1 Like

Re: Movie Producers Can No Longer Afford Me’ – Actor Jim Iyke by CastedGist: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2018
OK o

(1) (Reply)

North West Goes Up Against The Part Of Kim Kardashian’s Informal Picture Taker A / Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model / CNN Presenter Zain Asher Reveals She’s Expecting A Baby Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.