Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Become A Certified Human Resource Professional. Chrp - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Become A Certified Human Resource Professional. Chrp (273 Views)

Certified Human Resource Professional, Chrp / Becoming A Certified Human Resource Professional, CHRP / Becoming A Certified Human Resource Professional, CHRP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Human Resource Professional. Chrp by olalekanbrahim: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2018
My name is Owokoniran Shola Ezekiel, i am an IT Consultant as well as System Analyst, and this is my first experience on this course. I heard about IHRM through Mr Lekan and after explanations on the benefit of it in managing people, who are the most valuable assets in every organization. He made me to know that the IHRM skills will go a long way to help me in the process of recruiting the right people for any jobs and managing them. As an IT Consultant and working with team of people on daily basis, I was not disappointed after participating with the June batch of IHRM. The instructor, Dr. Aaron is an authority in the field and am glad I did the program. I practice and research so hard such that I got 98% in the professional examination. Thanks to Mr Lekan who introduced me to this course. I will be glad to recommend this course to as many as possible who might need it.

Join July Batch Now.
28th,29th July & 04th, 05th August 2018.
call 08183547284, 08036980295.
www.ihrmglobal.org
www.centerforlearning.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Man Sues Former Teachers For Teaching Him X + Y = 23 / Covenant University Graduates 238 First Class Honours / Half Of Students Considering Studying Abroad(out) Due High Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.