Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

”i’m A Licensed Herbalist, The Police Has No Right Arresting Me” –herbalist Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ”i’m A Licensed Herbalist, The Police Has No Right Arresting Me” –herbalist Says (323 Views)

When Bail Is Actually Free, I Will Believe The Police Has Been Reformed / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / Tochi Nwawuba: 'SARS Arresting Me For Keeping Beard' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”i’m A Licensed Herbalist, The Police Has No Right Arresting Me” –herbalist Says by Mowunmiaf: 11:12am On Jul 06, 2018
A self-acclaimed traditional healer, Edem Bassey Otu, pictured above, who was arrested with two human skulls while allegedly preparing some cultists for an outing, has said the Police have no right to arrest him because the skulls they found in his shrine were left behind by his father, who died some eight years ago.

Bassey who was paraded before newsmen at the Cross Rivers state Police command yesterday July 4th, said he is a herbalist who treats people with different ailment and that he learnt the trade from his deceased father.

“I am a herbalist and I heal people of different sickness. I have my license to operate as a herbalist. Somebody ran in front of my house and the Police came to my house to arrest me. They have no right because I have been using these skulls for my job since my father left them for me some eight years ago” he said
Briefing newsmen on how the suspect was arrested, the state Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Mohammed Inuwa, said the command had received a distress call from an unknown number that some group of cultists were undergoing a fortification ritual and they immediately swung into action.
“On 27th June 2018 at about 1400hrs, we received a distress call from an unknown number that some group of cultists were undergoing a fortification ritual. Anti-cultism/kidnapping squad swung into action and arrested one Otu Edem Bassey of 12b Etim Edem Street while others took to their heels,”

source: http://aftrending.com/im-a-licensed-herbalist-the-police-has-no-right-arresting-me-herbalist-says/

Re: ”i’m A Licensed Herbalist, The Police Has No Right Arresting Me” –herbalist Says by Alphafeezay(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Licensed you to mine skulls?
Re: ”i’m A Licensed Herbalist, The Police Has No Right Arresting Me” –herbalist Says by Mowunmiaf: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2018
i wonder too
Alphafeezay:
Licensed you to mine skulls?

1 Like

Re: ”i’m A Licensed Herbalist, The Police Has No Right Arresting Me” –herbalist Says by danny56: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Licensed to kill and maimed humans. You're sick!

(1) (Reply)

People Seen Scooping Fuel After A NNPC Tanker Fell In Ibadan. / My Money Or Your Life: Police Chief Cage Business Partner For Months / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.