Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death (355 Views)

Tinubu Planning To Fight Hunger, Poverty With Science – Minister, Uche Nnaji / Rivers 2023: APC Will Address Hunger, Poverty - Amaechi / Emir Sanusi Decries Hunger, Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death by SouthEastFacts: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
I know that Limos is the Greek god of Hunger. I am also aware that Binbogami is the Japanese god of Poverty while Hades is the Greek god of Death (hades).

I know the 360 gods of Mecca. History taught me that the goddess of war and fertility, Allat is the consort of Allah the Chief Meccan god.

I know that Eshu is the Yoruba god of mischief while Ekwensu is the equivalent in Igbo land.

Thor is the Viking god of Thunder while Sango and Amadioha are bothe Yoruba and Igbo equivalents respectively.

Baal was ancient Canaan god of war, sea and fertility, while Poseidon was the Greek sea god.

Chukwu is the Igbo supreme god, while Allah (Mecca), Baal (Canaan), Odin (Norse), Zeus (Greek), Tian (Chinese) were their respective supreme gods.

But one god I don't know is the god of Hunger, Poverty and Death.

Can anyone help out?
Re: God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death by emmie14: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
You suppose know, if don't consult your history book of gods , goddesses with their respective offices. Nonsense
Re: God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death by SouthEastFacts: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
emmie14:
You suppose know, if don't consult your history book of gods , goddesses with their respective offices. Nonsense
I don't know, that is why I am asking.

Do you know the god of hunger, poverty and death.
Re: God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death by Kokolet11: 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
god of hunger,poverty and death is a yrouba and hausa god known as buhair.

1 Like

Re: God Of Hunger, Poverty And Death by SouthEastFacts: 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Kokolet11:
god of hunger,poverty and death is a yrouba and hausa god known as buhair.
Lemme ask Sarrki, yarimo, Ngeneukwenu, Omenkalives, Buhariguy.

Is it true your god is the god of hunger, poverty and death?

Please it is not all yorubas, na the yoruba moslems.

(1) (Reply)

APC Vows To Go To Court, Says 'R-APC Has Committed Infringement Against Us' / Kemi Adeosun And Recurring Forgery Allegations In APC Led Govt / Elections 2019 - Politicians Hide Their Money In Russia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.