Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Shipping From Nigeria To Botswana - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping From Nigeria To Botswana (1353 Views)

Botswana: World's Third Largest Diamond Unearthed In Africa (Photos) / Cargo Shipping From Nigeria To USA / Shipping From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From Nigeria To Botswana by gabe1234(m): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hello everyone...I got linked up with some business associates from Botswana.They are ready to buy my goods but I'm having little problem with the shipping cost.

I need advice on the shipping cost and which courier service is best.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Shipping From Nigeria To Botswana by daeziie: 8:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Hello, did you end up getting an affordable courier company to ship to Botswana?

(1) (Reply)

16 Skills That Can Make You Quick Money From Home / Are You A Reader? Try This And You Will Be Amazed! / Dollar Scarcity: Parents Groan As Banks Delay Foreign School Fees Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.