Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Create A Dvd For Any Information I Ve In Mind - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Create A Dvd For Any Information I Ve In Mind (683 Views)

Do You Have Any Information/package You Want To Sell? Click Here / Any Information About Www.instantgoldng.com / I Need A Dvd Rom/writer Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Create A Dvd For Any Information I Ve In Mind by sunex1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
i need someone to help me with good information on how to create a dvd for any information and how do i create an active online form for any school website i built because i can design website now but without a clue on how to create a downloadable form on in. thanks everyone
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Create A Dvd For Any Information I Ve In Mind by bytci(m): 3:17am On Jul 04, 2010
what kind of dvd? if you want to create dvd on training with your system you can use software called camtasia if you live in lagos you can get it from me free. trimwis@gmail.com

the form you did state the software you use to design your website, but as a beginner you can use 3rd party form generator check this site www.mailjol.net.
Re: Can Anyone Tell Me How To Create A Dvd For Any Information I Ve In Mind by DualCore1: 8:35am On Jul 04, 2010
If you search this board, there are already a few threads that deal with the form to email issue.

(1) (Reply)

My Host Shuts Down My Site When I Get 20 Users Online! Pls Which Host Accept Unlimited Users Online / Nigerian Social Networking Sites _a Good Review, / Cms Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.