Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans (37931 Views)

2face Idibia Replies Girl Claiming To Be His Long Lost Daughter From Enugu / Toolz Already Wants Another Child Few Months After Welcoming Her First Child / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by Ayodele70: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Actress Annie Idibia has revealed she has no plans of having another child after her two daughters, Isabella and Olivia.

She replied a follower who asked if she doesn't want another child after her girls, and her reply was adorable. See below...

2Face has 7 children in total; 2 girls from his wife Annie, 2 boys from his first baby mama, Sunmbo Adeoye and 3 kids (2 boys and a girl) from Pero, and Annie has now taken them all as hers!

Nice one Annie.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/annie-idibias-adorable-reply-when-asked-if-she-doesnt-want-another-child.html

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by bizza45: 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
na una dey make this kin people think say dem dey important... so what bloggers does now is to read celebrities chat and post it online ... lack of jobs

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by samuelchimmy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Their decision their life

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by samuelchimmy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Tt
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by samuelchimmy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by bikerboy1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
smiley Nice Lady. She included all the away goals. grin grin grin

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by forayfleo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pls u people should go and watch world cup

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by guuudy87(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Na until she born football team una go rest abi... sad
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by eleojo23: 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
forayfleo:
Pls u people should go and watch world cup
I stopped watching when Nigeria left...

Oh..wait . not really, I also watched to see how Argentina will leave and they left....grin

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by Sirpaul(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
7 wetin?....
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by innocential3032(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Nice reply
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by typicalspeaks: 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
some people no dey mind their business, wetin consign you?
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by Esomchi800(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
okay
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by Lilimax(f): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mature response.

Annie is already blessed with 7 kids.
Nobody can call her barren smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by Spanner4(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hahahaha..... she should just add more 4 making it next super eagles team

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by valdes00(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Aww... What a nice reply
Isn't 7 enough....
No be all women go fit gather other women children together with her own....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by Limsink: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
innocential3032:
Nice reply

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by YhungPablo(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Students check my signature
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by asawanathegreat(m): 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Next news pls
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Her choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by uwa1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Beautiful answer..
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Heart of gold
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by sweetTai(m): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
7 are just the ones she knows about, that oblong headed boy slept with too many women. Iā€™m sure there are more unaccounted for babies elsewheres.
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by thunderbabs: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
No worry na...

I like girls so much, i dey straightforward..... 2face don tlk hin mind

Amaka is the next babymama

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by themodernman: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
valdes00:
Aww... What a nice reply
Isn't 7 enough....
No be all women go fit gather other women children together with her own....

When money, better life and status is involved, there's nothing you can't put up with....
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by abimbolabolaw(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
As indigene of Ondo State, I have lived in Both Lagos State and Ogun State, also studied at Ekiti State and had Vacation in Oyo state. I watched helplessly of how the South Western part of Nigeria is now turning to a battle ground, courtesy of political thuggery. This is as result of inadequate security and selfishness of some leaders from all political parties. Other contributing factor is the lack of cohesion and understanding among the party supporters. If we allow this barbaric act of unwanted killing and attack on the innocent people in the name of political difference continue, not only it will consume innocent victims but at end the impending crisis will reach to an alarming stage, where nobody will be spared in the state.

Nigeria is one of the countries that has the highest number of political thugs. No statistics is needed to justify this. This is glaring during election periods in the country. Every politician who is influential has his own groups of thugs, he can unleash on his feeble opponent at anytime he desires. Let those who are sponsoring these poor youth into this enmity and discord among our people by giving them drugs and money to take away their mind and sense to be aware that soon their turn will come, as they will face the same treatment. By implication, a large chunk of youth involvement in political violence is attributable to ignorance as study have revealed that unemployment, corruption and bad governance contribute little in explaining youth involvement in political violence in long run.

There are many factors responsible for the involvement of youths in political thuggery today. Parents are no longer committed to the training of their children due to frantic rush to make money and make ends meet. Children are now left to their own while the elders watch helplessly as youths perpetrate all manner of crime. Apart from poor parental care for their children nowadays, the education system has failed monumentally. An educational system that cannot produce self-employed graduates must be basically defective. The government must also shoulder much of the blame for their non-performance over the years, During elections, unscrupulous politicians recruit youths as political thugs to disrupt proceedings and snatch ballot boxes while their own children are writing their semester examinations overseas.

The menace of political thuggery in Nigeria has to be checked in order to have a sustainable democracy that would indeed be a government of the people, for the people and by the people. One sure way to put an end to political thuggery is to ensure as a people that every vote counts. Once the politicians and the electorate are satisfied that their vote counts and is the only means of getting to power, they will not resort to self-help and political violence will disappear. We must put an end to the pervasive influence of money. Politicians should desist from inducing the electorates with money and anyone who engages thugs and hoodlums to win elections should be arrested and prosecuted. I would rest my case with an quote from Mandela "We owe our children ā€“ the most vulnerable citizens in any society ā€“ a life free from violence and fear. We must address the roots of violence. Thank you for your time.

I am Omosule Abimbola Lawrence, A freelance writer and a Social Analyst. B.Ed (Social Studies Education)

Ff me on:
Facebook: Omosule Abimbola
Twitter: @Omosulelaw
Instagram: @Omosulelaw
WhatsApp: 08102320310

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by LUMZolumide: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
She's talking for herself, 2face is sure not in support
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by PropertyDeals(f): 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
More Children for the Idibia Empire &Kingdom.
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by PropertyDeals(f): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
More Children for the Idibia Empire &Kingdom...
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by skymight(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bloggers why are you making this people so important when they are not how many life have they touch please they are people better than them to discuss Nigeria is falling behind and you are there asking someone if she might like to get another child wetin concern you i can see you have no work
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by puyol005(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wise babe, indirectly complaining about the finances allocated to her... 8 go be suicidal
Re: I Don't Want Another Child - Annie Idibia Replies Fans by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
bizza45:
na una dey make this kin people think say dem dey important... so what bloggers does now is to read celebrities chat and post it online ... lack of jobs
y e con pain you. y you no give dem job

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Fan Woos Ifu Ennada (PHOTO) / Sound Sultan Dressed To Match His Car (Photo) / John Njamah Weds Agwi Tangi, Cameroonian Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.