Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin (9348 Views)

Sanusi Lafiagi Is A Kafir / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) / There Is No Excuse Of Ignorance For Who Dies A Kafir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ هَارُونَ، أَنْبَأَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ أَبِي سَلَمَةَ، قَالَ قُلْتُ لأَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ يَذْكُرُ فِي الْحَرُورِيَّةِ شَيْئًا فَقَالَ سَمِعْتُهُ يَذْكُرُ قَوْمًا يَتَعَبَّدُونَ ‏‏ يَحْقِرُ أَحَدُكُمْ صَلاَتَهُ مَعَ صَلاَتِهِمْ وَصَوْمَهُ مَعَ صَوْمِهِمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الدِّينِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ أَخَذَ سَهْمَهُ فَنَظَرَ فِي نَصْلِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي رِصَافِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي قِدْحِهِ فَلَمْ يَرَ شَيْئًا فَنَظَرَ فِي الْقُذَذِ فَتَمَارَى هَلْ يَرَى شَيْئًا أَمْ لاَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated that Abu Salamah said:

"I said to Abu Sa'eed Khudri: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah mention anything about the Haruriyyah (a sect of Khawarij)?' He said: 'I heard him mention a people who would appear to be devoted worshippers: "Such that anyone of you would regard his own prayer and fasting as insignificant when compared to theirs. But they will pass through Islam like an arrow passing through its target, then he (the archer) picks up his arrow and looks at its iron head but does not see anything, then he looks at the shaft and does not see anything, then he looks at the band: that which is wrapped around the iron head where it is connected to the shaft, then he looks at the feather and is not sure whether he sees anything or not."

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 169
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 174

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ الأَزْرَقُ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي أَوْفَى، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ الْخَوَارِجُ كِلاَبُ النَّارِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated that Ibn Awfa said:

"The Messenger of Allah said: 'The Khawarij are the dogs of Hell.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 173
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 178

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا سَهْلُ بْنُ أَبِي سَهْلٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ عُيَيْنَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي غَالِبٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ، يَقُولُ شَرُّ قَتْلَى قُتِلُوا تَحْتَ أَدِيمِ السَّمَاءِ وَخَيْرُ قَتْلَى مَنْ قَتَلُوا كِلاَبُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ قَدْ كَانَ هَؤُلاَءِ مُسْلِمِينَ فَصَارُوا كُفَّارًا ‏.‏ قُلْتُ يَا أَبَا أُمَامَةَ هَذَا شَىْءٌ تَقُولُهُ قَالَ بَلْ سَمِعْتُهُ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏.‏

Abu Ghalib narrated that Abu Umamah said:

"(The Khawarij) are the worst of the slain who are killed under heaven, and the best of the slain are those who were killed by them. Those (Khawarij) are the dogs of Hell. Those people were Muslims but they became disbelievers." I said: "O Abu Umamah, is that your opinion?" He said: "Rather I heard it from the Messenger of Allah."

Hasan (Darussalam)

English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 176
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 181

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الْحَسَنُ بْنُ عَلِيٍّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الْمَلِكِ بْنِ أَبِي سُلَيْمَانَ، عَنْ سَلَمَةَ بْنِ كُهَيْلٍ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الْجُهَنِيُّ، ‏:‏ أَنَّهُ كَانَ فِي الْجَيْشِ الَّذِينَ كَانُوا مَعَ عَلِيٍّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ الَّذِينَ سَارُوا إِلَى الْخَوَارِجِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ‏:‏ أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنِّي سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏:‏ ‏

‏ يَخْرُجُ قَوْمٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لَيْسَتْ قِرَاءَتُكُمْ إِلَى قِرَاءَتِهِمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ صَلاَتُكُمْ إِلَى صَلاَتِهِمْ شَيْئًا وَلاَ صِيَامُكُمْ إِلَى صِيَامِهِمْ شَيْئًا، يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُ لَهُمْ وَهُوَ عَلَيْهِمْ، لاَ تُجَاوِزُ صَلاَتُهُمْ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ، لَوْ يَعْلَمُ الْجَيْشُ الَّذِينَ يُصِيبُونَهُمْ مَا قُضِيَ لَهُمْ عَلَى لِسَانِ نَبِيِّهِمْ صلى الله عليه وسلم لَنَكَلُوا عَلَى الْعَمَلِ، وَآيَةُ ذَلِكَ أَنَّ فِيهِمْ رَجُلاً لَهُ عَضُدٌ وَلَيْسَتْ لَهُ ذِرَاعٌ، عَلَى عَضُدِهِ مِثْلُ حَلَمَةِ الثَّدْىِ عَلَيْهِ شَعَرَاتٌ بِيضٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ أَفَتَذْهَبُونَ إِلَى مُعَاوِيَةَ وَأَهْلِ الشَّامِ وَتَتْرُكُونَ هَؤُلاَءِ يَخْلُفُونَكُمْ فِي ذَرَارِيِّكُمْ وَأَمْوَالِكُمْ وَاللَّهِ إِنِّي لأَرْجُو أَنْ يَكُونُوا هَؤُلاَءِ الْقَوْمَ، فَإِنَّهُمْ قَدْ سَفَكُوا الدَّمَ الْحَرَامَ، وَأَغَارُوا فِي سَرْحِ النَّاسِ فَسِيرُوا عَلَى اسْمِ اللَّهِ ‏‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ سَلَمَةُ بْنُ كُهَيْلٍ ‏:‏ فَنَزَّلَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ وَهْبٍ مَنْزِلاً مَنْزِلاً حَتَّى مَرَّ بِنَا عَلَى قَنْطَرَةٍ قَالَ فَلَمَّا الْتَقَيْنَا وَعَلَى الْخَوَارِجِ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ وَهْبٍ الرَّاسِبِيُّ فَقَالَ لَهُمْ ‏:‏ أَلْقُوا الرِّمَاحَ وَسُلُّوا السُّيُوفَ مِنْ جُفُونِهَا، فَإِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُنَاشِدُوكُمْ كَمَا نَاشَدُوكُمْ يَوْمَ حَرُورَاءَ قَالَ ‏:‏ فَوَحَّشُوا بِرِمَاحِهِمْ وَاسْتَلُّوا السُّيُوفَ وَشَجَرَهُمُ النَّاسُ بِرِمَاحِهِمْ - قَالَ - وَقَتَلُوا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضِهِمْ ‏‏ قَالَ ‏:‏ وَمَا أُصِيبَ مِنَ النَّاسِ يَوْمَئِذٍ إِلاَّ رَجُلاَنِ فَقَالَ عَلِيٌّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ ‏:‏ الْتَمِسُوا فِيهِمُ الْمُخْدَجَ فَلَمْ يَجِدُوا قَالَ ‏:‏ فَقَامَ عَلِيٌّ رضى الله عنه بِنَفْسِهِ حَتَّى أَتَى نَاسًا قَدْ قُتِلَ بَعْضُهُمْ عَلَى بَعْضٍ فَقَالَ ‏:‏ أَخْرِجُوهُمْ فَوَجَدُوهُ مِمَّا يَلِي الأَرْضَ فَكَبَّرَ وَقَالَ ‏:‏ صَدَقَ اللَّهُ وَبَلَّغَ رَسُولُهُ ‏‏ فَقَامَ إِلَيْهِ عَبِيدَةُ السَّلْمَانِيُّ فَقَالَ ‏:‏ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ لَقَدْ سَمِعْتَ هَذَا مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ ‏:‏ إِي وَاللَّهِ الَّذِي لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ حَتَّى اسْتَحْلَفَهُ ثَلاَثًا وَهُوَ يَحْلِفُ ‏‏

Salamah b. Kuhail said:

Zaid b. Wahb al-Juhani told us that he was in the army which proceeded to (fight with) the Khawarij in the company of `Ali. `Ali then said: O people! I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: there will appear from among my community people who recite the Qur'an, and your recitation has no comparison with their recitation, and your prayer has no comparison with their prayer, and your fasts have no comparison with their fasts. They will recite the Qur'an thinking that it is beneficial for them, while it is harmful for them. Their prayer will not pass their collar-bones. They will swerve from Islam as an arrow goes through the animal shot at. If the army that is approaching them knows what (reward) has been decided for them at the tongue of their Prophet (ﷺ), they would leave (other good) activities. The sign of that is that among them there will be a man who has an upper arm, but not hand; on his upper arm there will be something like the nipple of a female breast, having white hair thereon. Will you go to Mu`awiyah and the people of Syria, and leave them behind among your children and property? I swear by Allah, I hope these are the same people, for they shed the blood unlawfully, and attacked the cattle of the people so go on in the name of Allah. Salamah b. Kuhail said: Zaid b. Wahb then informed me of all the halting places one by one, (saying): Until we passed a bridge. When we fought with each other, `Abd Allah b. Wahb al-Rasibi, who was the leader of the Khawarij, said to them: Throw away the lances and pull out the swords from their sheaths, for I am afraid they will adjure you as they had adjured on the day of Harura. So they threw away their lances and pulled out their swords, and the people pierced them with their lances. They were killed (lying one on the other). On that day only two persons of the partisans (of `Ali) were afflicted. `Ali said: Search for the man with the crippled hand. But they could not find him. Then `Ali got up himself and went to the people who had been killed and were lying on one another. He said: Take them out. They found him just near the ground. So he shouted: Allah is Most Great! He said: Allah spoke the truth, and His Apostle has conveyed. `Ubaidat al-Salmani stood up to him, saying: Commander of the Faithful! Have you heard it from the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ)? He said: Yes, by him, there is no God but He. He put to swear thrice and he swore.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4768
In-book : Book 42, Hadith 173
English translation : Book 41, Hadith 4750

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَعْمَرٍ الْبَصْرِيُّ الْحَرَّانِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو دَاوُدَ الطَّيَالِسِيُّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ، عَنِ الأَزْرَقِ بْنِ قَيْسٍ، عَنْ شَرِيكِ بْنِ شِهَابٍ، قَالَ كُنْتُ أَتَمَنَّى أَنْ أَلْقَى، رَجُلاً مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَسْأَلُهُ عَنِ الْخَوَارِجِ فَلَقِيتُ أَبَا بَرْزَةَ فِي يَوْمِ عِيدٍ فِي نَفَرٍ مِنْ أَصْحَابِهِ فَقُلْتُ لَهُ هَلْ سَمِعْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَذْكُرُ الْخَوَارِجَ فَقَالَ نَعَمْ سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِأُذُنِي وَرَأَيْتُهُ بِعَيْنِي أُتِيَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِمَالٍ فَقَسَمَهُ فَأَعْطَى مَنْ عَنْ يَمِينِهِ وَمَنْ عَنْ شِمَالِهِ وَلَمْ يُعْطِ مَنْ وَرَاءَهُ شَيْئًا فَقَامَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ وَرَائِهِ فَقَالَ يَا مُحَمَّدُ مَا عَدَلْتَ فِي الْقِسْمَةِ ‏.‏ رَجُلٌ أَسْوَدُ مَطْمُومُ الشَّعْرِ عَلَيْهِ ثَوْبَانِ أَبْيَضَانِ فَغَضِبَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم غَضَبًا شَدِيدًا وَقَالَ ‏‏ وَاللَّهِ لاَ تَجِدُونَ بَعْدِي رَجُلاً هُوَ أَعْدَلُ مِنِّي ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ يَخْرُجُ فِي آخِرِ الزَّمَانِ قَوْمٌ كَأَنَّ هَذَا مِنْهُمْ يَقْرَءُونَ الْقُرْآنَ لاَ يُجَاوِزُ تَرَاقِيَهُمْ يَمْرُقُونَ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ كَمَا يَمْرُقُ السَّهْمُ مِنَ الرَّمِيَّةِ سِيمَاهُمُ التَّحْلِيقُ لاَ يَزَالُونَ يَخْرُجُونَ حَتَّى يَخْرُجَ آخِرُهُمْ مَعَ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ فَإِذَا لَقِيتُمُوهُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ هُمْ شَرُّ الْخَلْقِ وَالْخَلِيقَةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ رَحِمَهُ اللَّهُ شَرِيكُ بْنُ شِهَابٍ لَيْسَ بِذَلِكَ الْمَشْهُورِ ‏.‏"

it was narrated that Sharik bin Shihab said:

"I used to wish that I could meet a man among the Companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) and ask him about the Khawarij. Then I met Abu Barzah on the day of 'Id, with a number of his companions. I said to him: 'Did you hear the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) mention the Khawarij?' He said: 'Yes. I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) with my own ears, and saw him with my own eyes. Some wealth was brought to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he distributed it to those on his right and on his left, but he did not give anything to those who were behind him. Then a man stood behind him and said: "O Muhammad! You have not been just in your division!" He was a man with black patchy (shaved) hair, wearing two white garments. So Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) became very angry and said: "By Allah! You will not find a man after me who is more just than me." Then he said: "A people will come at the end of time; as if he is one of them, reciting the Qur'an without it passing beyond their throats. They will go through Islam just as the arrow goes through the target. Their distinction will be shaving. They will not cease to appear until the last of them comes with Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal. So when you meet them, then kill them, they are the worst of created beings."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4103
In-book : Book 37, Hadith 138
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4108

Reading, Quran, fasting, salat, zakat and all others won't make you a Muslim.

What makes anyone a Muslim is tashahud..

Saying tashahud without its conditions is futile.

They worship Graves and their sheiks.. They believe in everything that negate tashahud..

As salat has conditions before it can be accepted so does tashahud..

Saying la ilaha ila Allah without fulfilling its conditions is absolutely useless..

That's why khawarij and every sects are kufar
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2018
This is short prayer by Sheikh Imran Eleha for past Islamic scholars in Nigeria. He said Alfa mi agba Sheikh Adam, Sheikh Kamaldeen, Sheikh Nda Solaty, Sheikh Belgoure, Sheikh Alaya, Sheikh Alfa Agba Tajudeen Adabi (olohun ba wa ke gbo gbo won)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcUoPmxcZqo
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:
This is short prayer by Sheikh Imran Eleha for past Islamic scholars in Nigeria. He said Alfa mi agba Sheikh Adam, Sheikh Kamaldeen, Sheikh Nda Solaty, Sheikh Belgoure, Sheikh Alaya, Sheikh Alfa Agba Tajudeen Adabi (olohun ba wa ke gbo gbo won)

Ara yin noni Imran eleha fa..

Keferi noni gbogboyin.

No Muslim will ever call those kufar a Muslim talk less of calling them alfa
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abuheekmat:

Ara yin noni Imran eleha fa..

Keferi noni gbogboyin.

No Muslim will ever call those kufar a Muslim talk less of calling them alfa
Is there anything you can learn from this Hadith?

Hadith on Funerals: The Prophet respects a Jewish funeral

Qays ibn Sa’d reported: A funeral passed by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he stood up. It was said to him, “It is a Jew.” The Prophet said, "Was he not a soul?”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1250, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 961

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by LadunaI(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:

Qays ibn Sa’d reported: A funeral passed by the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and he stood up. It was said to him, “It is a Jew.” The Prophet said, "Was he not a soul?”

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

Empiree you need not stressing yourself on this, the very day I read his statement swearing by ALLAH saying other Muslims are kafir, I believed without any doubt in my mind that he's POTENTIALLY a KAFIR based on the saying of holy Prophet (saw).

I can't imagined somebody would be so myopic and spiritually blinded that you would start labelling people kafir as if you are receiving 'revelations' from Allah regarding their state. Even at the war front, a 'confirmed KAFIR ' (by virtue of fighting on the path of Taguth) saying KALIMANTUL SAHADA should not be judge otherwise, but accept his confession and his case in hand of Allah to judge. Why would you be overly concerned about tagging people kafir when you CANNOT even GET IN TO PARADISE by any of your GLORIFIED fithy DEEDS and AQEEDAH except thru the grace and MERCY of ALLAH. If anyone understand that much he will surely judge others less and be more CONCERN about his own salvation.

There is NO point arguing with set of people, they read thousands of ahadith and many verses of Glorious Quran but barely sufficiently understood the WISDOM contain in them.

May Allah GUIDE us and safe us from this fitna. Amin

3 Likes

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
LadunaI:

Emp.iree you need not stressing yourself on this, the very day I read his statement swearing by ALLAH saying other Muslims are kafir, I believed without any doubt in my mind that he's POTENTIALLY a KAFIR based on the saying of holy Prophet (saw).

I can't imagined somebody would be so myopic and spiritually blinded that you would start labelling people kafir as if you are receiving 'revelations' from Allah regarding their state. Even at the war front, a 'confirmed KAFIR ' (by virtual of fighting on the path of Taguth) saying KALIMANTUL SAHADA should not be judge otherwise, but accept his confession and his case in hand of Allah to judge. Why would you be overly concerned about tagging people kafir when you CANNOT even GET IN TO PARADISE by any of your GLORIFIED fithy DEEDS and AQEEDAH except thru the grace and MERCY of ALLAH. If anyone understand that much he will surely judge others less and be more CONCERN about his own salvation.

There is NO point arguing with set of people, they read thousands of ahadith and many verses of Glorious Quran but barely sufficiently understood the WISDOM contain in them.

May GUIDE us and safe us from this fitna. Amin
I am not worried about him at all. I knew already he is a lost and misguided fellow. His speeches are testimonies of his warped ideology. He is just a lost kid trying to be relevant. Another one of his fellows on facebook on July 8 posted something similar condemning the sheikh to hell, and went further to say even if Mudir dies today, he would make sujood shukroh (prostration of gratitude that he die). See menace these youths are causing in this society. It is not their fault actually. It is their so called scholars who caused these problems in the name of following "sunnah" and they have realized these kids are out of control so they back down a little. If this is the sunnah, i wonder if anyone would embrace islam in our time. Brace for the worse.
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by LadunaI(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Empiree:
I am not worried about him at lot. I knew already he is a lost and misguided fellow. His speeches are testimonies of his warped ideology. He is just a lost kid trying to be relevant. Another one of his fellows on facebook on July 8 posted something similar condemning the sheikh to hell, and went further to say even if Mudir dies today, he would make sujood shukroh (prostration of gratitude that he die). See menace these youths are causing in this society. It is not their fault actually. It is their so called scholars who caused these problems in the name of following "sunnah" and they have realized these kids are out of control so they back down a little. If this is the sunnah, i wonder if anyone would embrace islam in our time. Brace for the worse.
Can you imagine, he'll make shukroh sujood because of somebody's death. Like you said, if this is the way Holy Prophet (saw) is bent Takfir everybody even feeble Muslims , I don't know who will actually remain in Islam.

This is pathetic, May ALLAH's Grace and rahma be with us.

1 Like

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:

So what do you want to use this hadith for..
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Empiree:
I am not worried about him at lot. I knew already he is a lost and misguided fellow. His speeches are testimonies of his warped ideology. He is just a lost kid trying to be relevant. Another one of his fellows on facebook on July 8 posted something similar condemning the sheikh to hell, and went further to say even if Mudir dies today, he would make sujood shukroh (prostration of gratitude that he die). See menace these youths are causing in this society. It is not their fault actually. It is their so called scholars who caused these problems in the name of following "sunnah" and they have realized these kids are out of control so they back down a little. If this is the sunnah, i wonder if anyone would embrace islam in our time. Brace for the worse.

Your sheik is not a Muslim. He's even worse than firaoun. Although they have same aqeedah
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
LadunaI:

Empiree you need not stressing yourself on this, the very day I read his statement swearing by ALLAH saying other Muslims are kafir, I believed without any doubt in my mind that he's POTENTIALLY a KAFIR based on the saying of holy Prophet (saw).

I can't imagined somebody would be so myopic and spiritually blinded that you would start labelling people kafir as if you are receiving 'revelations' from Allah regarding their state. Even at the war front, a 'confirmed KAFIR ' (by virtue of fighting on the path of Taguth) saying KALIMANTUL SAHADA should not be judge otherwise, but accept his confession and his case in hand of Allah to judge. Why would you be overly concerned about tagging people kafir when you CANNOT even GET IN TO PARADISE by any of your GLORIFIED fithy DEEDS and AQEEDAH except thru the grace and MERCY of ALLAH. If anyone understand that much he will surely judge others less and be more CONCERN about his own salvation.

May Allah
GUIDE us and safe us from this fitna. Amin

See this one o..

Sufi are Muslim to you.. Laughing..
And you have successfully called a Muslim a kafir.

.... Quote the hadith from kitab hadith..
Of course it's mercy of Allah that will make us enter AL jahnah... Even prophet Muhammad..

So does that mean rosul don't call kafir a kafir
DOES that mean rosul doesn't kill a kafir
Does that means rosul is not hard of kufar.....

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please don't liter my thread with kufru clip jare
Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by harmylarry: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
What i can deduce from this is that your a child and still need more morals and understanding of Islam

Sheikh Abdul Qadri Jaelani once said , "fear people with knowledge but without wisdom"

Literally none of your saying is correct, and who are you to justify who a kufar is??
You claimed sufi scholars are kufar? what do you actually know or understand by the word "sufi"?

Am afraid you don't have deep understanding of what you are saying, but i implore you to rather put a stop to these act.

For every of these write your posting doesn't add anything to the dead nor the people of Allah

But rather you causing a stain to the religion of islam, this is not what islam portrays , a real muslim doesn't condemn other muslims.
If you believe what he is doing in his time is wrong, Allah knows the best, you are not in authority to call anyone or attribute anyone a kufar.

except you want to be your own Ilah.

And if you understand the real meaning and teaching of islam

Then you will understand what the meaning of sufi is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by harmylarry: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
As far as i can see, this isn't the first time you have been doing is.

i pray Allah guide you to the right path and remove the veil covering your eyes

1 Like

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by Empiree: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2020
Empiree:

Re: The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin by inagbe1: 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2020
It was a face saving prayer after he had accused them of misguidance and lack of knowledge of taohid. May Allah forgive him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Prophet Musa And Khidr : Indeed Allah Is All Knowing / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing / It’s A Sin For Muslims To Vote Non- Muslims –islamic Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.