Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How Does One Know Products In High Demand On Jiji And Konga - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does One Know Products In High Demand On Jiji And Konga (354 Views)

Between Jiji, Jumia And Konga Which Have An Affordable Price Of Product / Comparing u-Snapp with Jiji and OLX / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Know Products In High Demand On Jiji And Konga by glasshouse(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Due to the loss of data as a result of the upgrading that went on in Nairaland,a guy posted some good write up on how to know how to get products that sell fast on jummia. The post caught my eyes and am interested in knowing how to go about it.
Does anyone have an idea on how it works I will appreciate if he or she can share it with me on this trend and also for others who would want to learn about it too. Thanks
Re: How Does One Know Products In High Demand On Jiji And Konga by glasshouse(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Any info

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity To Give Your Family A Good Home This Season / Cheap Express Land For Sale At Iragunshin. Epe / I Need To An Account To Open For My Children Schools Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.