Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please (3914 Views)

Is It Advisable To Book Lagos To London Flight With Royal Air Maroc? / Meet Ajala The Traveller: A Nigerian Traveller Who Toured The World On A Vespa / Tasty Foods For The Northern Nigeria Traveller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am about to buy a ticket with this airline from Nigeria. Their airline is crazily affordable grin grin

I will like to save a couple of bucks

Emirates... turkish air ... KLM and their friends done over eat my money... I wan change

Thank you guys

Update!!!!!

So guys I flew Airmaroc to
First stop casablanca and the wait time was about 8 hours. I asked the airport staffs what I have to do to get a place yo rest, they were nice and directed me to the transit reception...

Omo see crowd... that airport is crowdy...anyway all I thought was how were they gona have enough rooms for all of us... either way I waited for my turn, got to the desk and was given a vocher for food and told me I should go to oasis lounge...look at me thinking i will get a room to my self hehehe grin grin grin grin

Oasis lounge was a hall with so many resting bed and chairs where alot of transit people are sent to (for everyones info... both whites, blacks, asians so no racism there)... it is just a place to rest and wait.

After resting went for my free food ... was not my taste but it was ok.

Then Boarded my flight to my next destination.

All in all the flight with Royal airmaroc was good.

No in flight entertainment but I personally do not mind

Arrived and my bags were waiting for me.

I will fly them again

Thanks guys for your input.

3 Likes

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by demospain(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
They do have cheaper fare sometimes and their service are okay.have use thier flight many times

2 Likes

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by demospain(m): 8:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
Their flight normally depart Lagos 5,30am and do arrive Lagos like 3am.their transit time in casablanca is not bad as well though depend on your connecting flight time to your destination.In general they are okay.if you need further information dont hesitate

2 Likes

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by willy2000(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2018
lovemoi2:
I am about to buy a ticket with this airline from Nigeria. Their airline is crazily affordable grin grin

I will like to save a couple of bucks

Emirates... turkish air ... KLM and their friends done over eat my money... I wan change

Thank you guys
Read this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4551301/warning-stay-away-royal-air

1 Like

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by extee86: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Air Maroc like other airlines is relatively cheap for early buyers. Their flight from Nigeria is boring, but connecting from Casablanca to other destinations have the usual entertainment facilities. I will advise you contact a travel agent(me) for other cheap airline options because European airlines do have their cheap season too.

[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks for the replies and reviews. Since its july and Summer most airlines are understandably expensive. But Royal airMaroc seems to be still affordable. And i like the fact that its just 1 stop to North america.

I am still deciding though
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
extee86:
Air Maroc like other airlines is relatively cheap for early buyers. Their flight from Nigeria is boring, but connecting from Casablanca to other destinations have the usual entertainment facilities. I will advise you contact a travel agent(me) for other cheap airline options because European airlines do have their cheap season too.

[color=#770077][/color]

What options do you have?

I normally buy my tickets online though.... I really dont care about boring flights, as long as there is an inflight entertainment i'm cool... if not I just sleep... I ussually travel alone and I dont even like anything too loud.
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
demospain:
They do have cheaper fare sometimes and their service are okay.have use thier flight many times

Thanks
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by demospain(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
lovemoi2:

Thanks
Have not experience any flight delay or baggage theft for almost 5 years have bn flying with them.the only problem people do complain is the early morning departure time from Lagos.those are passengers that dont live in Lagos.some of the passenger do pass night at the airport.for me i dont find it difficult because i live closer to the airport.i do leave my house 03am at worst 3.30am within 15minute am at the airport.the samething their arrival back to Lagos is like 03.30am.
There is duty free stores,free wifi and charging point at transit in Casablanca to keep u busy.

1 Like

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by demospain(m): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
lovemoi2:
Thanks for the replies and reviews. Since its july and Summer most airlines are understandably expensive. But Royal airMaroc seems to be still affordable. And i like the fact that its just 1 stop to North america.

I am still deciding though
Summer and december period most european flights are normally expensive.the only Airline with cheaper fare in those period are Royal Airmarroc and Turkish airlines.is been long have travel on European flight except within Europe.

1 Like

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
Thumps up
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by adigunomomama(m): 3:28am On Jul 21, 2018
I flew with them to Sao Paulo last month and I love the fact that the flight duration is just a day, Left Lagos early hour of the day and arrived Sao Paulo at 10pm the same day. That's cool compare to South Africa airways and Turkish or ET.

3 Likes

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 3:07am On Jul 23, 2018
adigunomomama:
I flew with them to Sao Paulo last month and I love the fact that the flight duration is just a day, Left Lagos early hour of the day and arrived Sao Paulo at 10pm the same day. That's cool compare to South Africa airways and Turkish or ET.

Yes we arrived the same day... but consider the time difference... it will be the next day Naija time(midnight) grin

1 Like

Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by yesBOSS222: 10:46am On Jul 23, 2018
I can assist with Flight enquiries, Bookings and Reservations. Send in your requests with destination, departure and arrival dates
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by bigfather(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2018
demospain:

Have not experience any flight delay or baggage theft for almost 5 years have bn flying with them.the only problem people do complain is the early morning departure time from Lagos.those are passengers that dont live in Lagos.some of the passenger do pass night at the airport.for me i dont find it difficult because i live closer to the airport.i do leave my house 03am at worst 3.30am within 15minute am at the airport.the samething their arrival back to Lagos is like 03.30am.
There is duty free stores,free wifi and charging point at transit in Casablanca to keep u busy.

Free WI-FI ke never experienced that b4 sha. i stopped flying them when they changed my flight just a day to my departure. i hear am dat day ....
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by reekay2000(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
lovemoi2:

What options do you have?

I normally buy my tickets online though.... I really dont care about boring flights, as long as there is an inflight entertainment i'm cool... if not I just sleep... I ussually travel alone and I dont even like anything too loud.
pls I tried sending a mail, but couldn't due to some issues.
i need steps on how to book flight and buy ticket online. thanks in earnest.
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 6:06am On Jul 26, 2018
reekay2000:

pls I tried sending a mail, but couldn't due to some issues.
i need steps on how to book flight and buy ticket online. thanks in earnest.

Its simple just go to their official website, click on reservation/ booking...pick a date and book.. then pay with your master card or pay later in a bank if that option is available

Emirates... qatar... turkish air... royal air maroc.. and most airlines give the oppurtunity to book yourself online

Or just go to an agent office... ussually if you are in abuja... they are in Sheraton ground floor or you can find then at Nicon hilton
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2018
bigfather:

Free WI-FI ke never experienced that b4 sha. i stopped flying them when they changed my flight just a day to my departure. i hear am dat day ....

Yup for the wifi you just have to sign in with your email and gbam you are online.
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by bigfather(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2018
lovemoi2:

Yup for the wifi you just have to sign in with your email and gbam you are online.

I did and I cldnt even get through on several trips
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by oshobugie22: 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
Bro if u wana see crowd fly Ethiopian Air ways� chaii
Re: Update !!!!Any Recent Traveller With Royal Airmaroc From Nigeria? Reviews Please by lovemoi2(f): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2019
bigfather:

I did and I cldnt even get through on several trips

It worked for me... i even video chat with friends while i was waiting

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Again / 9 People In One Bike / Which Country Can I Travel To For Hustling Other Than USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.