Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? (484 Views)

Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement / Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio / Omokri Slams Father Mbaka Over Herdsmen Killings, Buhari’s Stand On Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
The narratives keep increasing daily. Of all the below statements by the Presidency, Miyetti-Allah and the APC, which one should we believe?

1. The killings were caused by anti-grazing bill

2. It's just a communal clash

3. The killings were retaliatory for cows rustled

4. The killers are not Fulani but criminal herdsmen

5. The opposition is the one destabilizing the country

6. The killers are Gadaffi boys from Libya

7. Try and accommodate the herdsmen, they are your neighbors

8. Loosing your land by giving the killers the land willingly is better than loosing your land through killings

9. The killers were trained in Israel

10. The killings are not as much as it was in previous administrations

11. It is not a religious crisis - but the herdsmen entered Church, killed reverend Fathers and members and celebrated it with a video recording

12. All the news about the killings are fake news - don't believe them

13. It is not a land grab - but the ranches/colony have to be in all the states by force even when Kano said "I have enough land for you"

Isn't the government inditing itself the more with all these?

While protesters against killings are quickly arrested, no arrest of killers or people who claim responsibility.

More painful is the fact that the victims are blamed for crying after being beaten

See below a man who lost wife and children arrested for speaking to the press about his loss

https://viewpointnigeria.com/plateau-man-whose-wife-and-child-killed-in-gashish-arrested-by-police-on-trump-charges/

Where is Tunde Bakare's "Save Nigeria Group"? No time are they more needed than now!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
It doesn't matter which narrative you want to believe, the fact is that people are being killed on a daily basis and the Government is doing nothing about it

But if unarmed IPOB wave a flag on the streets all the python and terrorist proscription will start jumping out

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by Lonestar124: 3:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
I go with no 5. I repeat, no 5..They just want to tarnish the present government to achieve their political goals. of course the present govenment with in their own means will reiterate if their opposition succeed with their aims

The only way peace will return in Nigeria and to recover
our lost glories like our contemporaries is deselecting two glorified demonic political parties from any seats in this country...I've been saying it in every conference and I continue to say it.

Two unjust party can not be playing caricatures games with 180million people......let us exercise our franchise wisely in coming 2019 election by putting confusion in the midst of this two deadly bloodsucking renowned party in our country.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
I go with no 5. I repeat, no 5..They just want to tarnish the present government to achieve their political goals. of course the present govenment with in their own means will reiterate if their opposition succeed with their aims

The only way peace will return in Nigeria and to recover
our lost glories like our contemporaries is deselecting two glorified demonic political parties from any seats in this country...I've been saying it in every conference and I continue to say it.

Two unjust party can not be playing caricatures games with 180million people......let us exercise our franchise wisely in coming 2019 election by putting confusion in the midst of this two deadly bloodsucking renowned party in our country.

Then get them arrested! Shouldn't President Buhari be happy to find reasons beyond corruption to arrest his enemies?

And do you mean those other statements were never made by the government and their cronies? Why believe only one if they made all the statements

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

Then get them arrested! Shouldn't President Buhari be happy to find reasons beyond corruption to arrest his enemies?

And do you mean those other statements were never made by the government and their cronies? Why believe only one if they made all the statements

RedeemNigeria, my good friend, stop wasting your time on the zombies, they are IRREDEEMABLE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by Lonestar124: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
RedeemNigeria:

I'm sorry,i can't deduce what you're writing.... But try to find reason in my comment....these two party is biggest problem we have in Nigeria today.

And you can't justify my comment until they wash and hang their dirty linen outside.....they know each other and never disclosed it whereby constituting menace in society at large.

Let us wake up from slumbering and see far beyond the deadly politics in this Nigeria and in Africa also.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
I'm sorry,i can't deduce what you're writing.... But try to find reason in my comment....these two party is biggest problem we have in Nigeria today.

And you can't justify my comment until they wash and hang their dirty linen outside.....they know each other and never disclosed it whereby constituting menace in society at large.

Let us wake up from slumbering and see far beyond the deadly politics in this Nigeria and in Africa also.

Ok.

I thought you're one of their asslicking Zombies
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Which Narrative Should We Believe? by anibi9674: 6:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
buhari is sympathetic towards them because they are his kinsmen.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ugwuanyi Acknowledges Cheers From Civil Servants After Court Judgement / Hon. Idris Ahmed Maje Makes Startling Revelations About Plateau Killings / N’assembly Received Only 12 Bills From Executive In Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.