Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Sariki Reacts To Supreme Court Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sariki Reacts To Supreme Court Victory (364 Views)

Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory / Man Tumbles In Front Of A Car To Celebrate Oyetola’s Appeal Court Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sariki Reacts To Supreme Court Victory by Jamesssng(f): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has expressed gratitude to all Nigerians who have supported him since the case, which he described as a ‘tortuous journey’ began.

The lawmaker reiterated his confidence in the judicial process and the ability of the Judiciary to do justice to all manner of men and in all circumstances.

Saraki made his known in a statement he signed after the judgement of the Supreme Court.
Saraki said, “At the end of a tortuous journey of 1018 Days counting from September 22, 2015 when the case began at the Tribunal, I am happy that I have been vindicated. The Supreme Court has affirmed that there is no evidence of false declaration of assets. The court also observed that certain agents took over the responsibility of the Code of Conduct Bureau in this trial, and one can infer that this was done towards a pre-determined end.

“This outcome has gladdened my heart and further strengthened my belief in this country and as well as my faith in Almighty Allah, who is the righter of all wrongs. God has vindicated me today before the judgement of man, and I am most thankful and humbled at His grace and infinite mercies.

https://globalsentinelng.com/2018/07/06/sariki-reacts-to-supreme-court-victory/
Re: Sariki Reacts To Supreme Court Victory by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

No Wonder We Are In A Recession” FFK Reacts To Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Scandal / National Airline Takes Off In December, Says FG / What Will Happen If PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Fails – Oyinlola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.