Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,763 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Make Cool Money With Me At Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Cool Money With Me At Your Home (383 Views)

Would You Like To Make Cool Money Online? / Click On Ads And Make Cool Money.. / Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Money With Me At Your Home by giftblaise(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
MAKE GOOD PROFIT TOGETHER WITH ME AT YOUR HOME
I Am In Need Of Investors In A Profitable Business With Good Return l based in Calabar/ogoja and abia state
So these are the options for the investment. NOTA BENE;
1. Invest and get your interest at the end that day after 6hrs
50k=55k,100k=110k,200k=220kall at the end of that day and exit the business with your initial investment amount given back to you.
2. Invest 1million and collect 150k interest and exit the business with your initial investment amount given back to you that same day and 500k for 1week.
3. There is a lawyer involved who have developed a legal binding which you will sign before investing your money. ***
4. your lawyer or a police officer is always welcome. And also you will take care of my accommodation and feeding for that day.
5. you have the right to choose were we should meet but there must be light and network to aid my online transaction. For more information call 08126554048,Email obrigodsgift22@gmail.com or add me up on Facebook OBRI GODSGIFT
Re: Make Cool Money With Me At Your Home by carlos1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Wat type of business r u actually trading d money with?

(1) (Reply)

How To Digitize Your Pharmacy Shop / FG To Resolve Tcn’s Issues Relating To Fibre Optic Telecoms Assets —fashola / Fidelity Bank Rocks By Management Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.