Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? (539 Views)

Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by Benblaq(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
SMOKERS, THE KIDNEY YOU ARE DAMAGING WITH 20NAIRA CIGARETTE, CAN'T YOU JUST SELL IT AND BUY G-WAGON AND BE A CONFIRM BIGBOY? MUST YOU DIE POOR?

Afterall there are many people living with only one.

A kidney in the Phillipine goes for $262,000, that's a whooping sum of 78,600,000 (seventy-eight million, six hundred thousand) yeah!

So now do the thinking yourself, #20 in exchange for millions.

I'm not advicing you to sell your kidney, but for the fact that you don't want to use it, instead of damaging it to be removed later and thrown away. SELL IT!

Most people have two kidneys while some have one. There are three main reason for that:

1. SOME ARE BORN WITHOUT TWO KIDNEYS. In medical field it's called "RENAL AGENESIS" It's as healthy as living with two, and that's why people don't know until it's discovered through X-ray. It's mostly common in men.
Re: Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by Benblaq(m): 6:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
2. A kIDNEY HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS.
A nephrectomy β€” the surgical removal of a kidney β€” can be necessary if a kidney has been damaged by cancer or another disease, or injured in an accident. (Google)
So you see? sell it now that it's not late
Re: Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by Benblaq(m): 6:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
3. A PERSON DONATES HIS/HER KIDNEY.
Every year, thousands of people donate one of their kidneys to someone in need of a healthy one.

The recipient is often a blood relative or someone who’s close to the donor, such as a spouse or friend.
My dear smokers, I beg you in the name of God, sell it!.
Re: Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by Benblaq(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
My dear friends, there's a popular saying; USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU NEED/WANT.

That's my one cent to you.
Re: Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by Benblaq(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
cc: Sissy3 cc: dominique
Re: Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by daomi(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Benblaq:
cc: Sissy3
cc: dominique
I wan sell help me find market
Re: Smokers, What's It Like To Live With One Kidney?? by Benblaq(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
daomi:
I wan sell help me find market
Legally, there is no market for
selling body parts in Nigeria. I said PHILLIPINE.

You
can however donate your kidney.

Illegally, you may be able to sell
your kidney to a rich person who
needs it. However, anything done
illegally always has the risk of
being done unprofessionally and
in some cases maliciously. For example, the doctors who do this
may not have completed their
schooling or may be in a hurry or
just completely unprofessionally.

These two combined factors can
result in complications from the removal of your kidney which can
cause death, removal of other
body parts you didn't specify in
addition to your kidney and selling
such body part without your
knowledge. Thus, I would strongly advise against it.

On a final note, who told you that
your kidney was healthy enough
to be donated? Just asking

YOU BE SMOKER?

(1) (Reply)

How To Stem Brain Drain In Nigeria’s Health Sector / 3 Most Important Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal! / Is It Safe To Have Sex During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.