Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (68792 Views)

Anambra Election: Soludo's Daughters Congratulate Him On His Victory (Photos) / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by ArinzeRaph: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69150311:

Ignored dis illiterate hermaphrodite.
Ok sir!
E pain am wella. kpele, ode obo aya e !
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by Alariiwo: 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
mumu Dino

The game is already over for you and Saraki..

Bukola Saraki will not come back as senate president under APC and Oshiomole.

Tinubu has secured his seat and party.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by amaniro: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
she is a foolish afonja. She picked that Igbo word from a popular mem here on nairaland. I'm very sure she don't know what it means.
ooh is actually a she sef grin

she's nice sha, not like those brutal foolish Buhari supporters
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
SEE HOW AS HE HUGE AM, THIS DINO MELAYE NA REAL GANGSTER
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by Alariiwo: 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I wonder what would be going through Buhari mind after seeing this photo cheesy

Buhari's victory will be landslide with or without saraki..

The new executive order will take care of Saraki and his cohorts
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by vertueptime: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69148054:
See dem
Yeye SHAMELESS people.
THANK God you have a good President who doesn't interfere with the judiciary.
We know how previous government nip the bud of past judges.
Odiegwu!

Dasuki and elzazaki will not agree to ur opinion
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by puccyforker: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
chomchom1:
BabQ and sarki wil not like this news. Let me come and be going
you mean that barbecue guy that poisoned someone according to one lady on politics abi crime section cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by oludarekehinde(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
In the midst of all their troubles, how politician sleep is still a wonders to me

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by puccyforker: 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
chomchom1:

U better face ua fish BBQ weekend start today ( grin
you mean concoction and poisoned barbecue cheesy
the guy is yet to clear his name on the deep accusations against him on one thread like that in politics section

I'll try to look for that thread so you'll see for yourself grin
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by SexTin(f): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...she doesn't & Don't...
Yo, What's the different? Please. Thanks
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
SexTin:
She does/doesn't
They do/don't
I do/don't
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
SexTin:
What's the difference?

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by searchlight: 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69148054:
See dem Yeye SHAMELESS people. THANK God you have a good President who doesn't interfere with the judiciary. We know how previous government nip the bud of past judges. Odiegwu!
sorry bro. I know what this news means to zombies like you
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by mity00(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bagajan is in soup not problem,owoba agadagodowon.... Pure Yoruba proverb....... 2019.......if I here ch..g. na sambisa forest......
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by searchlight: 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69148160:

Hmmmm, guess dis tin doesn't want to respect herself.
We are coming, still celebrating Belgium's win.
Brb......
we celebrate both Belgium and saraki win simultaneously. sai Bukky , up Belgium
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by foolbuster: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69148054:
See dem
Yeye SHAMELESS people.
Odiegwu!

This your stupidity is increasing daily. It's typical when you don't have a life
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by webmoney1: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
post=69148054:
See dem
Yeye SHAMELESS people.
Odiegwu!

Don’t you roast barbecue for people other than nairaland.
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by webmoney1: 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Don’t you roast barbecue for people other than nairaland.
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by lollybizzu(m): 12:16am On Jul 07, 2018
amaniro:

anama ju gi biko

one Nigeria kwa?

God didn't destine us to be one, that's why is a disaster,

Lord luguard forcefully did

so you Igbo bro?

You're just a tribalistic bigot...leave the guy alone

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by bendike: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69148054:
See dem
Yeye SHAMELESS people.
Odiegwu!
sarki, this is you using your second alias! Bmc crew i hail!
Awon 30k gang
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:20am On Jul 07, 2018
All na wash
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by guardsman: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2018
This is Nigerian court where Ibori escaped justice. Make hin never rejoice too much o. Seychelles is on his case. Abi that one na PMB too?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273330-exclusive-seychelles-begins-probe-of-saraki-wife-for-alleged-money-laundering.html

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:04am On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:
the guy is yet to clear his name on the deep accusations against him on one thread like that in politics section

I'll try to look for that thread so you'll see for yourself grin

Ehhh! You say wetin.... undecided

Abeg share am quick quick abeg, make I laugh small........ grin
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by caesaR2: 1:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Listen to my hit love song "GLADIATOR."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2UXmnbWhag
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by SexTin(f): 1:24am On Jul 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

What's the difference?
Yeah, But most are typos. Not everyone speaks balderdash, Okay.
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by fortune1968: 2:08am On Jul 07, 2018
two beasts.
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:24am On Jul 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...she doesn't...
Oh God! Lol grin. This guy again? Bikonu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by dochenaj: 2:24am On Jul 07, 2018
So it is true that Saraki exchanged his victory in court for his continued opposition of Buhari. Now he will drop all that nPDP or R-APC crap and be behind Baba fulltime.
Let me start looking for country to naturalize in sharp sharp before next year.
Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:
you mean that barbecue guy that poisoned someone according to one lady on politics abi crime section cheesy

Oh! Don't do them like that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) by yemi15(m): 2:27am On Jul 07, 2018
puccyforker:

I'll try to look for that thread so you'll see for yourself

This guy you are wicked o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Lands In Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / What Ajimobi Said Before His Death – Bolaji Tunji, Aide / Who Was The Best Screened Minister Today???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.