Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) (52334 Views)

World Cup: France Battle Virus Outbreak Day To Final Against Argentina / Brazil Vs Belgium: Reactions Of Brazilians During & After The Match (Photos) / Brazil Vs Belgium: World Cup (1 - 2) On 6th July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Unblockable: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
marttol:
it's actually because of hazard that's why 90% of Chelsea fans are rooting for Belgium... But deep down you all know you will be disappointed, I pray France take their chances

France that struggled to win Australia, Peru and later drew Denmark? They even managed to win a struggling Argentina. How can that same France survive Belgium? I know you were disappointed and heartbroken when they defeated Brazil. Sorry oo grin cheesy
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by marttol: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

France that struggled to win Australia, Peru and later drew Denmark? They even managed to win a struggling Argentina. How can that same France survive Belgium? I know you were disappointed and heartbroken when they defeated Brazil. Sorry oo grin cheesy
lol...if not because Brazil failed to take their chances you won't be saying all this... Abeg
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Unblockable: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
marttol:
lol...if not because Brazil failed to take their chances you won't be saying all this... Abeg

If Lukaku had taken their chances too, Belgium would have been leading by at least four goals to nil before halftime. Brazil wouldn't have been able to equalize that. Remember! Stop hating and support those guys joor.

Arsenal fan I guess.! tongue
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Kenbill1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
France all d way
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Ellabae(f): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Belgium for the cup
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by martinosi: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
flowjoe:
*France is The Only African Team Left In the World Cup.*

France World Cup Players

1) Presnel Kimpembe - Congo

2) Samuel Umtiti - Cameroon

3) Paul Pogba- Guinea

4) Kylian Mbappé - Cameroon/Algeria

5) Ousmane Dembélé - Senegal/Mali

6) Corentin Tolisso - Togo

7) N'Golo Kanté - Mali

cool Blaise Matuidi - DR Congo, Angola

9) Steven Nzonzi - DR Congo

10) Steve Mandanda - DR Congo

11) Adil Rami - Morocco

12) Nabil Fekir - Algeria

13) Djibril Sidibé - Senegal

14) kylian adesanmi mbappe - nigeria

15) Benjamin Mendy - Senegal

France the only representatives of Africa
we are solidly behind u

You forgot

Raphaël Varane - island of martinique (Caribbean) Father is Black

Yes France have really played the Former Colony/African Descent Card well to win their 1st World Cyp in 1998
and maybe their 2nd World Cup in 2018.....
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by pasada1900: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
flowjoe:
*France is The Only African Team Left In the World Cup.*

France World Cup Players

1) Presnel Kimpembe - Congo

2) Samuel Umtiti - Cameroon

3) Paul Pogba- Guinea

4) Kylian Mbappé - Cameroon/Algeria

5) Ousmane Dembélé - Senegal/Mali

6) Corentin Tolisso - Togo

7) N'Golo Kanté - Mali

cool Blaise Matuidi - DR Congo, Angola

9) Steven Nzonzi - DR Congo

10) Steve Mandanda - DR Congo

11) Adil Rami - Morocco

12) Nabil Fekir - Algeria

13) Djibril Sidibé - Senegal

14) kylian adesanmi mbappe - nigeria

15) Benjamin Mendy - Senegal

France the only representatives of Africa
we are solidly behind u
Una no dey tire for this thing sef. France is not an African nation just becos they carry African players full them national team. Pls stop this inferiority complex abeg.

*back to topic: Belgium issa goal!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by pasada1900: 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

If Lukaku had taken their chances too, Belgium would have been leading by at least four goals to nil before halftime. Brazil wouldn't have been able to equalize that. Remember! Stop hating and support those guys joor.

Must una bring Arsenal matter anytime? Pls leave us.No be any bitter person/hater be Arsenal fan abeg

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Get all the semi final tips from my signature for free and earn...
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by oyetpel(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

Thought you saw where I wrote "though it doesn't matter"? Even if you're talking about present form, Belgium is still better than France. It takes a strong team to win a match after being 2 - 0 down around 69mins. So what are you insinuating?

FYI, France won Australia with a scoreline of 2 - 1. Managed to secure a 1 - 0 win over Peru and drew Denmark. Even struggling to win Argentina. Lol

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by oyetpel(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

Thought you saw where I wrote "though it doesn't matter"? Even if you're talking about present form, Belgium is still better than France. It takes a strong team to win a match after being 2 - 0 down around 69mins. So what are you insinuating?

FYI, France won Australia with a scoreline of 2 - 1. Managed to secure a 1 - 0 win over Peru and drew Denmark. Even struggling to win Argentina. Lol

I wonder how you people make your analysis. You like a team doesn't mean you should diminish the opponent.

You call France's win against Argentina 'struggling to win'?
Well if you watch the match, you will know France won that game without breaking a sweat, they went 2-1 behind after scoring first, then 4-2 before Aguero scored what is called a Consolation goal to make it 4-3, maybe you saw the scores later and thought the game was tight France was lucky to win. Even when Aguero scored Dominique noted that 'that's why it's good to have a high margin when winning'.

I like both teams and any of them that qualified is okay.
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Ibunkun1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

I won't deny that. But remember I also have Kante and Giroud in the French team.
Chai That Kante Eeeehn.I Respect Him
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Chubhie: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
My money should be on Belgium to qualify. Man to man, Belgium's got the upper hand. Moreover, Belgium's hard fought win against the warriors of Japan while withstanding the late waves of Brazil's attack gives them that extra mental boost that the world cup is theirs for the taking.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Unblockable: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
oyetpel:

I wonder how you people make your analysis. You like a team doesn't mean you should diminish the opponent.

You call France's win against Argentina 'struggling to win'?
Well if you watch the match, you will know France won that game without breaking a sweat, they went 2-1 behind after scoring first, then 4-2 before Aguero scored what is called a Consolation goal to make it 4-3, maybe you saw the scores later and thought the game was tight France was lucky to win. Even when Aguero scored Dominique noted that 'that's why it's good to have a high margin when winning'.

I like both teams and any of them that qualified is okay.

Truly, I didn't watch the match and you might be right with your write-up. What I'm trying to say is that France is not that strong as people have made us to believe. I only missed that match against Argentina because there was an occasion I shouldn't miss. I've watched most of their matches and I saw how they struggled to win some.

I don't actually hate France but I don't like the way most of those guys are writing off Belgium. This French team is not in any better than the Belgian team.

No need typing much though. They said more than this during their match against Brazil.
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by oyetpel(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

Truly, I didn't watch the match and you might be right with your write-up. What I'm trying to say is that France is not that strong as people have made us to believe. I only missed that match against Argentina because there was an occasion I shouldn't miss. I've watched most of their matches and I saw how they struggled to win some.

I don't actually hate France but I don't like the way most of those guys are writing off Belgium. This French team is not in any better than the Belgian team.

No need typing much though. They said more than this during their match against Brazil.

Wow, i like your honest reply.

You were berating the French but calling their win against Argentina struggle, that's when i knew you didn't watch the match or you were just making jest of France and i had to call you out.

I know what it feels when you know the team you know very well have what it takes to win their favorite opponent. But Belgium have to prove themselves too, they failed when many believed in them in 2014, and again at Euro 16, that's why everybody had to step back from them, and you can feel the joy in the air too as the players celebrated when they won Brazil, when they France and get to the final, everybody will start taking them seriously again.

Do you know how i feel when people lambastes the English team. Some of the English players didn't participate in the qualifying games for the world cup, they were selected because of their form in their respective clubs this season. And Southgate took some young England players to a Toulon tournament, right there he knew what it means to win a tournament. You don't have to play beautifully, you need to be smart. Henry was one of the best strikers in the world, go and check all his meagre world cup goals and his highlights and see if that's how he use to play for Arsenal. Most Miroslav Klose goals in the world cup were scraps.

World cup is about do all you can to win, it's a tournament and you don't get to redeem yourself in subsequent matches unlike league games.

England built their strength with 3 ball playing defenders, great at set pieces and fast attackers.

They deliberately became 2nd in the group, and who doesn't do that? Even Platini confessed recently they made! 1998 world cup draw in such a way that France won't meet Brazil until if both teams get to the Final.

People can say what they want about England playing boring and unattractive football but they are being smart. Heck their golden generation of Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Ferdinand, Joe Cole, John Terry and co couldn't get to this stage.

And people should leave their press alone, they know how to hype their players and league, why not hype your country men too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by marttol: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Unblockable:

ok let's see
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Ekuru: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2018
I'm as much as I would like France to qualify, I will give it to Belgium.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by MEGAWATCH: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2018
A LIFE CHANGING PROGRAMME

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by LazyNairalander(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2018
Belgium all the way.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2018
I think Croatia will win this World cup. Who else agrees with me?
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by 8stargeneral: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2018
France win,dey will make sure dey break Henry heart shocked
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Chinkymata(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2018
Unblockable:

If you think Belgium is a small team simply because they are playing against France, then you're wrong. They even have a better h2h record against France (though it doesn't matter). I don't see France eliminating this golden generation of Belgium. They're good. France hasn't been extraordinary in this world cup. They struggled to beat a weak Argentina and were only able to eliminate Uruguay due to a goalkeeper error plus Cavani's absence.
Abi Thank God Courtois is there for them.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Chinkymata(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2018
manuel4real:
meunier is suspended
yea A better player will be fit in

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by opera1(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Another blockbuster Final before Final after Brazil vs Belgium match.

Belgium 2-1 France.

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Dacronym(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2018
Belgium will pay today
Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Oyindidi(f): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2018
France all the way! France 2- 1 Belgium

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by eseveli(m): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2018
sagio09:
We (France) will chop dem raw undecided

we ke you wey I see for obalande yesterday

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by manuel4real(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2018
Go Belgium...

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Godwinmbina(m): 9:41am On Jul 10, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Bel to win 2 - 1

1 Like

Re: World Cup: France Vs Belgium - 1 - 0 (Final) by Bimpe29: 9:56am On Jul 10, 2018
This ought to be a final fixture, as it promises to be thrilling, exciting and intriguing. France to lift the world cup...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Okocha Welcomes Lionel Messi To PSG / Lionel Messi Named 2019 FIFA The Best Men's Player / Francisca Ordega: Make-up Or Muscles? New York Times' Article

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.