Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Let’s Play!!! What Can A Girl, Do Or Say To You That Will Make You Japa? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let’s Play!!! What Can A Girl, Do Or Say To You That Will Make You Japa? (610 Views)

21 Funny Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Laugh / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let’s Play!!! What Can A Girl, Do Or Say To You That Will Make You Japa? by kmaster007: 12:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Hi Nairaland..
I guess most of us will be familiar with the novel trend...

#Japa , so I brought it to you guys on here to let’s laugh about it since it has been a funny sturv since inception.

The slang has been on the street for long, but recently turned to a widely accepted slang that it even open the eyes of our celebrities for them dropping a single tittled Japa.

Nairaland wants to make you guys drop your own version of the Lamba too. Let’s see the Street OT in the head of most of our users.

So the task now is...

What Can A Girl, Do Or Say To You That Will Make You Japa?

Our Staff Version...
Jelil...
"Any Girl that says to me “I don’t need your money” Japa Oo! “
OG Deji...
"Any Girl that tells to me “Let’s wait till
wedding night before we can do the DO” I go Japa Oo"

Don’t Kill The Vibe, Drop Yours Too In The Comment Section.

(1) (Reply)

#alhajimaikudi Comedy! #AMK Most Hilarious Skits. Difference Btw Borrow & Lend / Most Funny Of The Week...����� / Where Are The Bible Lovers...show Us How Good You Are!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.