Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo (48652 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by pyyxxaro: 10:35am On Jul 07, 2018
sad
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Na depression dey usually follow this kind things

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by allanphash7(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Hypocrites

What's their business with somebody's elses cleavage

I never heard or read where Rihanna fans slams her over her outfit

Shior

Is it your cleavage?
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by puccyforker: 10:37am On Jul 07, 2018
[s]
OboOlora:
This girl has a horrible mouth and dentition, like those ‘psi psi ‘ people that drool while talking. She’s one horrible piece of sh1t that seeks attention by all sexual means possible yet she hasn’t been able to get a man except for the alfas and prophets that sleep with her while seeking spiritual power.

This one of the reasons while her real family (the Akinbobolas) disowned her and she had to take up another name.
Melt her come n defend all these and I will spill more beans.

Id1ot!!!!!!!
[/s]
you're very stewpid
anu ofia
show us your pictures let's judge
ugly ikwi kwi
Nonsense trash
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by webgenius234(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WHY SLAMMING HER, SHE'S A XTIAN SO SHE SHOULD DO AS SHE LIKES

I wanted to talk but wen I saw ur name, e no mata again... ode
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by puccyforker: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2018
I'll do anything to suck that boobs kiss
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Yankee101: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Maybe people don't know, but alot of celebrities don't make enough money to sustain their completely false lifestyles. So they innovate. In order to remain relevant or attract a 'sponsor' they will go nude or semi-nude and activate hormones. Sex sells. And people are always willing to buy. At a cost to both seller and buyer of course. That's why it's difficult for them to marry and stay so.

It glitters but it's definitely not gold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Lumig: 10:39am On Jul 07, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress Moyo Lawal who always drop nude photos for her fan, has done it again as she putsnher massive cleveage on display.

She wrote oh her page;

Seen photo and fans reaction...

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/actress-moyo-lawal-puts-massive-boobs-display-fans-react-photo
every where you turn Boobs, it's only God that will save young men of nowadays from temptations from the opposite sex
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by paragon01(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

Na who import this mumu come nairaland?.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Kinggnicole(f): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Most of the men complaining are secretly masturbating to her pics.
As for the women, advicers general. Insecurity and jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by shugacain: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
which kind old news are you guys bringing in here. does it mean no herdsmen or boko haram news again ?
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by shugacain: 10:48am On Jul 07, 2018
[ guy this is old news, no boko haram or herdsmen news ?
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by romenna: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2018
I dnt knw why pipo dnt like minding their business.
Is it ur cleavage pic?
Why r u pipo wasting ur energy n data like this?
Joblessness is the cause no doubt

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by ReformedAPC: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
Lawal issa Muslim
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by cabilla(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2018
OboOlora:
This girl has a horrible mouth and dentition, like those ‘psi psi ‘ people that drool while talking. She’s one horrible piece of sh1t that seeks attention by all sexual means possible yet she hasn’t been able to get a man except for the alfas and prophets that sleep with her while seeking spiritual power.

This one of the reasons while her real family (the Akinbobolas) disowned her and she had to take up another name.

Id1ot!!!!!!!
hmm guy u well so y r u so pain
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by vioment: 10:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Stop all the yelling. She make sense. shocked
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Id1ot!!!!!!!

family disowned her & so fucking what,she is paying her bills ,her adopted name is known to @least those who can sub for africamagic ..fair enuf!
who knows you?? do you av a profession asides weytin on guys like me that luv fatty pvssies . #iyanma
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
osas3098:
call, whatsapp or telegram the number below if you are interested

Why don't you bet with your life savings?
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Boss13: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
The stunt and rubbish this crazy people partake in. You post a picture and tell your friends to say rubbish or relay your thoughts or desire
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by HoodBillionaire: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2018
i've always loved this bich
yeah
i'm gon fuc wit dis bich
not those silly ass church is sunday hypocrite biches who cant suck a dick.
bich moyo i'm proud of u
hit me up if you need abt an hour or two of ma time
bich let me hola at u
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by sleekyonyx(f): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
OboOlora:

Id1ot!!!!!!!
wow... seems u know much about her.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by handsome86(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2018
See teeth like vam
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by udemzyudex(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Na every time dem dey slam this woman I been think say she go don faint due to the incessant slam.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Ikpongiton: 11:12am On Jul 07, 2018
she looks like a drug addict
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by karlboss: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Lumig:
every where you turn Boobs, it's only God that will save young men of nowadays from temptations from the opposite sex

You go like boobs well well
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Snow87(m): 11:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Remove breast and pussy you will find out that women are utterly useless.

1 Like

Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by daylae(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
is this the same girl ngozi in "I need to know" of those days, friend of bisi now Jenifer.
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Sneh7(m): 12:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Fans Slam Moyo Lawal Over Cleavage-Baring Photo by Khaylherb(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wetin concern me. Its her life, am just here to admire those b**bs cheesy grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Bumps Into His Secondary School Teacher At The Airport / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike And Wife Unbothered After BBNaija Housemate Outburst / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.