Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs (61973 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / Princess Vitarah: One Of My Sugar Daddies Broke Up With Me, Then I Remembered... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Tonimordred(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
All na baby's food e no dey bitter 4 mouth
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Willexmania(m): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2018
A
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by bigeagleeye(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
So is she going out now or getting dressed to go out?
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by sexdoll: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2018
well sha, only in amerika.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Troublemaker007(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2018
mckazzy:
So many useless news on Nairaland of recent.

Effect of Buhari government and evolution of Hoeism

Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by nkpommpko(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2018
but breast shots are allowed. when dem touch you now you go say sex abuse.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by ikorodureporta: 11:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Wmen & deir wahala....that how this artiste called Lucy wore this to TVC, & bcame v.uncomfortable, & used her hand to cover her navel. She was even checking her zip if its open cheesy

Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Nice boobs..ass still lacking
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by lawrenzo007(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2018
who ask for the advert now?
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Nigeria singer, Princess Vitarah, show off her boobs in braless cleveage baring outfit.

She wrote;

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/nigeria-singer-princess-vitarah-show-off-boobs-cleveage-baring-outfit
Ugly bitch with no sense ...... angry
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Khaylherb(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cuz of fame ehn angry : angry
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by olacarz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
emeijeh:
And so?!
I have just one song for her...

Omo na mental case! START_TO DEY CRAZE

another song for her; Na so craze dey start
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by springtech(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
It is official guys.

The end of the world is here.

Jesus is coming back any time soon.

Guys be ready.

The signs are ominous. Boldly written everywhere you turn.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by innocential3032(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Endtime
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by movid(m): 12:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Ladies are no longer ashamed of exposing their bodies again.. So sad
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by engrjacuzzi: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
some women are devil's incarnate
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by usebog: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Don't even know her
Maybe she want me to know her
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
How will there be ass shots? Where is the ass you want to shoot?...why didn't you also cover your boobs and say 'no boobs shot?'...do your own and allow others do theirs.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by olacarz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
And yet, one man in his right senses will marry this one.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
She for don cut a triangle out of her Jean front and a horizontal figure 8 out of the back na.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by meobizy(f): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
When you see "Nigerian actress", "Nigerian celeb" or anything close in the title just know it's one irrelevant somebody. I have learned to avoid clicking threads with such titles. I only decided to check this one out to reconfirm my stance.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by KcAngel(m): 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by colossus91(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
The song fallen embers by enya comes to mind,like if you know you know grin
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by cronsberg: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please someone correct me if am wrong. But i thought the bible, quran, torah, all discouraged immodest dressing especially by women and told men to lower their gaze. Is this woman not a christian? Then logically speaking, what is she trying to achieve with those her pics? If you ask ladies as to why they dress half nakedd or in an obviously over tight leggings and not modestly to avoid tempting men, they become angry as if you insulted them, saying things like did you buy the cloths for me? And people want god to answer their prayers? Seriously? Isn't temptation the tradmark of satan? So why be angry if you are told to cover up and stop tempting men? And you are happy if men are tempted by you. Do you not see that the devil is using you? Or are you aware but just ignore it. You will be asked and must answer on the day of judgment o. hmmmm
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by BabaRamota1980: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
The instinct in a man is to see a woman's beauty. When he spots her his arousal and desire to mate her is immediate and he begins the act by approaching and making his interest known to her. Other things follow from there.

The instinct in a woman is to reveal her beauty so it can be spotted. If she believes her breasts are beautiful and should be spotted the urge pushes her to show them.

Whatever part of her body a woman believes is beautiful, she wants to reveal and show off with.....even if its the pussy.

For those who might not know, instinct acts in opposite to logic.
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by ifymadu: 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
What else do they have to offer?
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Azam101: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
mad people seen as celebrities!
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Azam101: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tonimordred:
All na baby's food e no dey bitter 4 mouth
Talking from experience lolz!
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
angryOP stop confusing somebody please

Where's the boobs here now?

Why should you be calling this things that's lying down "boobs"?

I just wasted my time opening the thread angry
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Joshmodest(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
tunjijones:
Nudity is now a normal thing in Nigeria. I use to say that we are gradually getting there but from the look of things it seems we are there already

Holy man we sight yhu!!
Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by Almunjid(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
What's the meaning of this nonsense? Later they will say women are not sex objects

Re: Princess Vitarah Steps Out In Cleveage-Baring Bra Top Barely Covering Her Boobs by linkszelda: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Boobs and ass. The only thing majority of women have to offer.
And then the next minute they'll be shouting gender equality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skitmaker Churchill Dies While Making A Skit / Top 5 Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Christianity For Islam / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians In The Diasporas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.