Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 (15845 Views)

5 Things You Should Know Before Registering For JAMB 2018 / JAMB: Report Any Institution That Charges More Than N2000 For Post-UTME / Akwa Ibom State University Charges N10,500 For Post-UTME Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 3:43am On Jul 07, 2018
@AdmissionTipz

Important things to take note when registering for your post UTME

The time we all waited for, has come.

It is no longer news that different schools like UNN, UNIPORT, OOU, UNIBEN and others, have released their Post UTME form. So, what does this tells you?

You can answer that yourself.

Before I focus on the topic of this post, i will love to advise you (aspirants) to take your time and read on tips to pass your post UTME and some other important info on this blog.

Also you can get a post UTME compiled past questions from us for free, all you have to do is to comment your email address on this blog and i will send the pdf format as soon as possible.

Now back to the topic of the post, "Important things to take note when registering for post UTME ".

Alot of students make mistakes whenever they are registering for post UTME online. This post will shed more light on the mistakes and corrections to them.

1. Your Name Must Be Spelt Correctly-

This is the number one and most common mistake made by aspirants when registering for post UTME. Spelling your name wrongly might be a very big problem on the day of your exam. Post UTME is not like JAMB where you can correct your mistake after you have successfully registered. So you have to be very careful when registering online.

2. Use the same name you used in your birth cert. , WAEC , JAMB -

I have seen occasions where an aspirant use , for example, "Olaniyi Adeola Gloria" in the WAEC registration and later use , for example, " Olaniyi Adeola Bukola" in the JAMB registration .

This will be a very big problem to you either during your post UTME registration or during registration after being admitted. Also, you should arrange the name in the same way it was arranged in your birth cert. and other vital documents.

3. Input Your Correct O'level Result -

This shouldn't be a new thing to aspirants , although it might be intentional or a mistake, either both sides, it is a big offence. Alot of UNILORIN newly admitted students who were caught in the act were sent home after being admitted. I know you don't want to be in that same situation, then do the right thing.

4. Online payment during registration of post UTME-

This is sometimes, a big problem to the aspirants who are registering for the post UTME online because you will be asked to pay some fee for the registration. I will advise you to do this in a cybercafe where you know is safe, don't take the risk of paying online with your smartphone.

I have received complains from aspirants in the past about not receiving RRR pin after the money have been deducted from your bank account, allowing to pay twice. I know you don't want that, do you?

and the most important part;

5. Read the instructions before registering online-

I will advise you to read the guidelines before registering so as to avoid any form of mistakes that can cost you your chance of being admitted this year. Be careful.

In conclusion, never allow anyone to register for you in your absence, make sure you are there to access any error before the registration is being submitted.

You have any question to ask? Then comment below and I will reply you as soon as possible.

Share this post to others you are going to need it

Source - https://admissiontipz..com/2018/07/post-utme-things-to-take-note-before-registering.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by Aare2050(m): 7:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Gone are those days.

We in for the money now!

Check my signature if you want to be smiling to the bank every month end for performing simple task on facebook

2 Likes

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by Catsmith: 7:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Wetin concern me with jamb ABEG. Everything is fraud they use jamb to scam Nigerians. Lecturers have slots for their own candidates. The schools are already filled with student that have paid to lecturers so jamb or no jamb people still dey grad. Instead of writing jamb I go kukuma find money go give vc lol grin grin grin shocked tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by asatemple(f): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Noted and God bless you

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by donvicky2007: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2018
The era of jamb is gone and gone for good.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by frank41(m): 7:19am On Jul 07, 2018
The writeup/tips Is a normal thing every normal applicant is expected to know.. Nothing is special about this.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by Captinmaliq(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2018
Thanks ma email is Captinmaliq@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by agukayode(m): 7:22am On Jul 07, 2018
thanks pls can u help me with AAUA Past Question
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by tokrizy: 7:25am On Jul 07, 2018
when we was struggling 4 dis shii

GONE ARE THOSE DAYS
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
agukayode:
thanks pls can u help me with AAUA Past Question

It is only compiled post UTME past questions i have, compiled from different schools question.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
frank41:
The writeup/tips Is a normal thing every normal applicant is expected to know.. Nothing is special about this.
Yeah, but some still fall victims.

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Captinmaliq:
Thanks ma email is
Captinmaliq@yahoo.com

Comment your email on my blog, it will be easier to send that way.

Thanks.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by agukayode(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2018
holuwajobar:

It is only compiled post UTME past questions i have, compiled from different schools question.

Pls Can U Send The Pdf To My Email
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by yoyobobo(m): 7:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Oaupast questions joeonifade@gmail.com
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 7:37am On Jul 07, 2018
agukayode:

Pls Can U Send The Pdf To My Email

Sure, just comment your email address on my blog, it will be easier to send that way.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 7:38am On Jul 07, 2018
yoyobobo:
Oaupast questions joeonifade@gmail.com

Kindly comment your email address on my blog, it is will easier to send that way
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by agukayode(m): 7:42am On Jul 07, 2018
holuwajobar:

Sure, just comment your email address on my blog, it will be easier to send that way.

agukayode@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by iambabaG: 7:45am On Jul 07, 2018
This time last year i was an aspirant of UNILAG.. A year after, I’m looking at assisting aspirants. For those interested in UNILAG past questions pdf.
Send a WhatsApp message to 08136349380
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by qanda: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Very important points

1 Like

Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by qanda: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
For Information Purpose. Download Post UTME Past Questions and Answers from Q and A App Download Q and A App from Google Playstore.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by SexTin(f): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Is it after jamb has given an admission or what?
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by noruwasman(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2018
how can i purchase direct entry form
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by shiffynaani(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2018
holuwajobar:

Kindly comment your email address on my blog, it is will easier to send that way
pls How Do We Know The Necessary Documents That They Want? Are They Listed In The Form?
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by King4Roller: 9:46am On Jul 07, 2018
If you didnt put a school as first choice. Dont bother buying the PUME Form.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2018
shiffynaani:
pls How Do We Know The Necessary Documents That They Want? Are They Listed In The Form?

It will be listed in the guidelines. Carefully read them.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2018
SexTin:
Is it after jamb has given an admission or what?
When registering for your post UTME online
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2018
iambabaG:
This time last year i was an aspirant of UNILAG.. A year after, I’m looking at assisting aspirants. For those interested in UNILAG past questions pdf.
Send a WhatsApp message to 08136349380

Nice one sir.
Re: 5 Important Things To Take Note When Registering For Post UTME 2018 by holuwajobar(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2018
To those who commented their email address on my blog, I have already sent the compiled post UTME past questions.

In case you need one, comment your email address on my blog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg / Covenant Universit Now Among Top 700 Universities - Times Higher / Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.