Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn (47981 Views)

Man Takes The Spiritual Route To Catch Thieves Who Stole His Cows (pics/vid) / Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by jrusky(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
They should arrest him now.
Why the video?
Someone is destroying your business and you have time for video?
Arrant rubbish

Pls arrest him to where? Arrest him by who Do you forget no apc state can touch fulani herdsmen All apc state are into a long thing bro.

Mr farmer or madam farmer sorry oo that is what your state went to market to buy so kindly enjoys it.

Una never see anything yet.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by vioment: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Herdsmen job or hobby can't work in Nigeria. It is something we will have to be importing. Either we import the cows or we import their food or be creative on the food supply. Naija is too populated for herdmen job. #reality
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by caye(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
Why the video?
Arrant rubbish
[img]file:///sdcard/bluetooth/buhari4.jpg[/img]

I always said it: the man above and his tribe are vampires: suckers of human blood.
[img]file:///sdcard/bluetooth/buhari4.jpg[/img]
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by no1madman(m): 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
Slaughter him like Dis. .

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Shafiiimran99: 3:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mumu post for the mumu people

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by desmond2pk: 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Zip wanted one Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by SalamRushdie: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nwodosis:
If you are not a Fulani in this country, you are a conquered being. If you are in doubt, hold just a penknife and cross a police checking point. But your conquerors(the Fulanis) are allowed to move around with daggers and other weapons to keep you, the conquered in check!

Very true... As teenager I was once questioned by policemen for holding a cardboard pen blade which I used then cut cardboards and when I was questioned a saw a two Fulani boys of about my age then pass with about six cows and one of them slung a sword across his chest
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Reference(m): 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
mukthar2000:
habaa, is this not a dry corn leaf that the owner have already remove the corn?Niger pls let stop posting what we generate more problems pls for god sake

I thought about that but some farmers actually leave the corn on the stalk to dry before harvesting especially when it is to be used for seed or milling. The video is not clear enough to determine if corn is there, what was eat eaten or whether tnere are other crop undergrowth that was destroyed in the invasion.

But nonetheless the issue surrounding pastoralism can only be solved in the process of restructuring this country. Heartache, pain and death is the only gain from the status quo. The good people of this country had better speak up. It is their future that is at stake here.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by kmaster007: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
kill dem all...
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by YorubaEmir: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152999:
grin
I looked at your profile pic and I saw that you are not following it sis.
I support Buhari, you don't support him.
Why don't we respect each other's view brownshooga?!
It is well.
Do have a Great weekend ahead.

The way you feel whenever a female quotes u
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Moyinoluwa35(f): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Many people kip insulting me but that was the dream i dreamt,i was scared.if i had my way i would have gone 2 a beta country
mide419:

Sorry to shock you.

Its no longer a dream. The plan has been on sinceeeee.

Thats why you see enenche and Oyedepo keep raising alarm.

I am willing to take leave for clear cut meaningful protest against this killings and any demonic land grab law from FG
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by bejeria101(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
brownshooga:
You concluded that I dont follow the genocide trend and partiality going on in this country from my profile? Thats laughable.

Keep supporting him until fulani herdsmen invade your bbq stand with their cows to graze.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by doskie(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:
The video was recorded by a useless IPOB member...

Only you dey run commentary for the video they talk rubbish....

Facts

No where in the video did the herdsman ask his cow to eat corn....

The said corn in the video have already been harvested and wat is left there is just the dried out corn stalks....

When the useless video recorder called the attention of the herdsman to the fact that the place where the cattles are grazing is someone's "farm", he promptly drove his cattles out of there...

Nothing indicates in the video that that place is a farm except for the presence of dried out corn stalks and the continuous ranting of the ipob dimwit recording the video.

SEUN
Your platform is being used to circulate hatred in Nigeria and one day you will answer for it. Your mods push rubbish news to fp with false headlines and without proper investigation for gullible readers to feed on... Thereby spreading more hatred amongst Nigerians... Surely, one day, you will be called to answer for all this.
talkative ! and you are so confident about the lie you are telling. what is ipob there ? thats an unadulterated bini accent. az in ..... heavy bini man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
kmaster007:
kill dem all...
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
kmaster007:
kill dem all...
I am sure you can say better
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by lereinter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
Why the video?
Arrant rubbish

if you even just returned from the usa I know u surf the net
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
BlackAfrican:
The video was recorded by a useless IPOB member...

Only you dey run commentary for the video they talk rubbish....

Facts

No where in the video did the herdsman ask his cow to eat corn....

The said corn in the video have already been harvested and wat is left there is just the dried out corn stalks....

When the useless video recorder called the attention of the herdsman to the fact that the place where the cattles are grazing is someone's "farm", he promptly drove his cattles out of there...

Nothing indicates in the video that that place is a farm except for the presence of dried out corn stalks and the continuous ranting of the ipob dimwit recording the video.

SEUN
Your platform is being used to circulate hatred in Nigeria and one day you will answer for it. Your mods push rubbish news to fp with false headlines and without proper investigation for gullible readers to feed on... Thereby spreading more hatred amongst Nigerians... Surely, one day, you will be called to answer for all this.
My points exactly

Hate is so rife in Nigeria that people are no longer interested in the truth.

I watched the said video and I didn't see any corn. I'm still trying to see the corn on the farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
mide419:

Sorry to shock you.

Its no longer a dream. The plan has been on sinceeeee.

Thats why you see enenche and Oyedepo keep raising alarm.

I am willing to take leave for clear cut meaningful protest against this killings and any demonic land grab law from FG
Those two pastors hate muslims and Buhari

They are fanatics

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Born2Breed(f): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
I blame the idiot recording it and pleading with the trespasser.

Kill and bury him there cos thats what they do to others.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by mide419: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Guestlander:

What fueled the hate when a southerner was the president and not an Hausa/Fulani. This problem did not start with Buhari for your information. The fact that you would say something like "Fulani government" is enough indicator that you are not engaging your brain.

Now, listen up bro.

Go check the military and police setup when Yar adua, Obasanjo, and Jonathan were there.

Check the names of IGP, Navy , army and police. Even ports authority and Custom.

Go back to the same agencies and list the names and ethnic groups of these same persons in this administration.

You can't put a ref from Ghana to handle a final match between Nigeria and Egypt.

Do you know how the civil war started?

Do they still take history in Nigerian secondary school curriculum?

So when you hear hausa / fulani security with regards to this administration, its not out of hate but a statement of fact.

Go and do your research sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by mide419: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Born2Breed:
I blame the idiot recording it and pleading with the trespasser.

Kill and bury him there cos thats what they do to others.

This is what well meaning Nigerians are trying to avoid.

But when people speak up.

Some individuals will start shouting hate speech.

Please sister take it easy. Lets not be like them.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Empiree: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Iblad0994:

But irrespective of all this , I think Buhari should man up and solve this issue once and for all.
Really, when it comes to killings, that's not Buhari responsibility before decision is made. Lives and properties MUST be protected, and this is the duty of law enforcement. They don't need politicians to give them order before stopping this madness.

So why would police, sars and all local and federal law enforcement are silent and inactive baffles me. This is a red flag suggesting the fact that Nigerian security agencies have been breeched.

Police or law enforcement have no business with settlement between herdsmen and farmers. Their only business is to ensure safety of all citizens of the nation. They failed. Why would killings go on for hours without police intervention?. That's a red flag. It shows there is something more to this.

Buhari however needs to reprimand all law enforcement officials. Either fire them and replace them with more competent people and make sure all federal and local law enforcement leaders face some sort of punishment. They must give explanatiom for their ominous silence. They are tasked for safety of the people. Their pay must be cut and demoted or fired.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by mide419: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Those two pastors hate muslims and Buhari

They are fanatics

Oyedepo go out weekly to meet and pray for peaceful Muslims.

Same with Enenche.

They hate blood thirsty fulani herdsmen, terrorists and their sponsors.

I hate them too.

I know you are not one of them
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by 36STATES: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
That is cattle colony for you that Kayode Fayemi wants to bring to Ekiti state, .... God pass him.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by mide419: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
My points exactly

Hate is so rife in Nigeria that people are no longer interested in the truth.

I watched the said video and I didn't see any corn. I'm still trying to see the corn on the farm.

Is it a farm?

That should be your first question.

Are the cows authorised to be there by the owner of the land oga?

Is cow business govt business sir?

Can a yoruba man do the same in Kano?

Be fair even with social media comments.

The ground you are stepping on is judging you.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by greencard: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
I dreamt a very bad dream,i woke up it was 4.32am,in my dream the hausa are planning war on xtians,it wil start frm d main north,i saw them chasin anything christian with cutlass.i dnt knw d state where the plan wil take place in north.lets pray 4 nigeria
hmmm. Someone here once post similar thing
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by itu404(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152934:
Why the video?
Arrant rubbish

Don"t mind them spineless lot.. na only social media them know. To confront issues they run away like dogs with tails between their legs. Why not
Call two or three concerned men Approach him to go elsewhere .. he will leave, even if reluctant. Learn to diffuse situations. instead, you come here, wan heat the water wey don reach boiling point already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Susu888(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Fulani Herdsman Carries His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat And Destroy The Farmers Corn In Benin City Edo State.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD2Bnuo_SBw

Its probably a lie..... think about it guyz!
He probably set up the guy to graze his cows there so he can hv a video to post on social media knowing that fulani herdsmen topics usually go viral in no time..... if it were truly grazing by force the guy won’t be standing there to vidoe the whole thing. Pls always think nd not jst swallow a story whenever ur told. People can lie nd decieve in a way even the devil marvels. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Adelaide2: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
doskie:
talkative ! and you are so confident about the lie you are telling. what is ipob there ? thats an unadulterated bini accent. az in ..... heavy bini man.

Don't mind that Afonja retard.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by Guestlander: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
mide419:

Now, listen up bro.

Go check the military and police setup when Yar adua, Obasanjo, and Jonathan were there.

Check the names of IGP, Navy , army and police. Even ports authority and Custom.

Go back to the same agencies and list the names and ethnic groups of these same persons in this administration.

You can't put a ref from Ghana to handle a final match between Nigeria and Egypt.

Do you know how the civil war started?

Do they still take history in Nigerian secondary school curriculum?

So when you hear hausa / fulani security with regards to this administration, its not out of hate but a statement of fact.

Go and do your research sir

And the national assembly is also populated by Fulanis thereby making this "conspiracy" against Nigerians impossible to change. When Jonathan did the same thing with the Aviation ministry it was the right thing to do.
Tribalism and nepotism will ruin Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by NairaMaster1(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69152999:

I looked at your profile pic and I saw that you are not following it sis.
I support Buhari, you don't support him.
Why don't we respect each other's view brownshooga?!
It is well.
Do have a Great weekend ahead.

What's this one saying?
Re: Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn by NairaMaster1(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Guestlander:

And the national assembly is also populated by Fulanis thereby making this "conspiracy" against Nigerians impossible to change. When Jonathan did the same thing with the Aviation ministry it was the right thing to do.
Tribalism and nepotism will ruin Nigeria.

Who is IG Mohammad Abba? Under which president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Identifies Wife’s Beheaded Body In Yola Hotel / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos / Victory Izekor: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabs Her Boyfriend In Edo (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.