Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) (52162 Views)

Jim Iyke Launches Mr Taxi (Photos) / Jim Iyke: "Prophet TB Joshua Took Advantage Of Me'' / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cool
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Is that why he dressed like a GROOM ? ??
Because he's doing business proposal. Lol
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by DonaldYusuf(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
romenna:
Dis kind hustling dey. It is well sha. Just dat if ur not IT savvy smart boys go collect the company from ur hand. Not sure Jim knows so much abt IT
I may be wrong tho
You are right; Jim doesn't know much about IT, but looking at it you don't really need to be a tech person to thrive in tech. What you need is entrepreneurship/business skills. Many Techpreneurs are actually not tech people; even Jack Ma knows nothing about programming. That's the beauty of entrepreneurship.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
emeijeh:
Is that why he dressed like a GROOM ? ??
Because he's doing business engagement.... sorry... proposal. Lol
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Felixv: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
DIYhackers:
I don't know how much he knows but for a new startup, having an office is unnecessary. Except for the too much money he's got.

the company definitely needs an office -the app is a tool that would bring clients and service providers together -that has to be co-ordinated. There has to be a support group who would deal with sundries issues, like ensuring that the service providers signed up can actually do the jobs they claim to do. If the SP has an office then someone has to go visit that place and update the profiles on their apps.

there would also be group of developers who would be continuously updating the app with new features,support guys who would be available to help people understand how the app works.

what about payments --how would that be managed,what about marketing,advertisement -these bring a huge chunk of money for these app developers -take a look at instagram and you would see the number of companies advertising on their platform.

I believe if Jim and his team put in the hard work they would benefit immensely -but if it's just another of his showcases then it would go the way of other ventures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by DIYhackers: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Felixv:

the company definitely needs an office -the app is a tool that would bring clients and service providers together -that has to be co-ordinated. There has to be a support group who would deal with sundries issues, like ensuring that the service providers signed up can actually do the jobs they claim to do. If the SP has an office then someone has to go visit that place and update the profiles on their apps.

there would also be group of developers who would be continuously updating the app with new features,support guys who would be available to help people understand how the app works.

what about payments --how would that be managed,what about marketing,advertisement -these bring a huge chunk of money for these app developers -take a look at instagram and you would see the number of companies advertising on their platform.

I believe if Jim and his team put in the hard work they would benefit immensely -but if it's just another of his showcases then it would go the way of other ventures.

I know too much to make my submission. Don't let's engage in this conversation.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
goaldynboy:

This is the very reason why your life is so wretch!!

Somebody spent millions of naira to set up a new business under Buhari's excruciating economic circumstance!!

You are there with your lazy ass wishing his business crashes before it kicks off! .

What greater witchcraft is that ?!!

boy don't try me, cos I'm gonna so deal with u
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you know wizkid is greater than fela
u are bastard for dis am really sorry for u
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
money laundering shiiiis
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by abdulwassi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'll like work there.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by maiquel: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
aonag:
truth be told there is no otiginal idea in the head of man.. once you think it then another person has already..wanted to do something similar to this.
Had same idea..."HouseBoy" cry
Money calls money...
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
frugal:
IT guru grin

Jim Iyke be like, come what's going on there? Hope you guys aren't transferring my money grin
You're on point, bro! The guy I'm short sleeve is the brain behind the operation. He will bill Jim till he runs for his money. He's the one running things. Jim shouldn't have dropped this particular pic. We know what's up in the foto.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Aquilazng(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is purely my idea that I shared with his ally last two months. I knew this will happen. U all may not believe me but I know better. What a country we live in. But I am going for a sue asap. I will upload the template of my app now for all to see
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Some sharp Lagos boys don sell PHP script givam. If you know you know.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jim iyke must not be a Nigerian.

If Ogawork sends out artisans to the field, they will give their direct lines to the customers for future patronage...and the rest will be history.

What happened to his bottled water business?

//

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by gwama: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
Black glasses are his trademark ?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by wolexter(m): 4:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like if you know wizkid is greater than fela

Which fela? Baba? Sho, d craze don enta ds level?
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Deji74: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There are many of such handyman apps in Nigeria already , I used one about 3 years ago can't Remember the name again sef
you guys should appreciate someone effort.u use one 3yrs ago.so what is d impact on your life.olosi

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Delivar(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

There are many of such handyman apps in Nigeria already , I used one about 3 years ago can't Remember the name again sef
aonag:
truth be told there is no otiginal idea in the head of man.. once you think it then another person has already..wanted to do something similar to this.
I have come across this idea several times. But his own is more likely to succeed because of his influence.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
InvertedHammer:
Jim iyke must not be a Nigerian.

If Ogawork sends out artisans to the field, they will give their direct lines to the customers for future patronage...and the rest will be history.

What happened to his bottled water business?

//

You are right but I’m sure Jim is smart enough to have them sign some contractual agreements that will make doing backdoor businesses with their clients illegal .
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
He's more like the face of the app if you ask me undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Delivar:

I have come this idea several times. But his own is more likely to succeed because of his influence.

True
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Deji74:
you guys should appreciate someone effort.u use one 3yrs ago.so what is d impact on your life.olosi

Did you even read what I wrote at all ? Where did I talk down his effort...
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by chiroyale(f): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
aonag:

Don't delay acting on a good idea. Chances are someone else has thought of it too. Success comes to the one who acts first.
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by litaninja(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerian Artisans and apps? Something doesn't sit right in the mix...
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nice move. And congrats to Jim Iyke.
In the world of today, you need not be a professional. Just come up with a good business idea, have pasaion for its success and money to push it through, the hire the prodessionals that can do the work.... That's all.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by galadima77(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked
Juju help Jim iyke and Don Jazzy to be famous, with a condition that they will never get married... and they stupidly agreed with the terms.

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by niyot124: 8:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
englishmart:
let me download the app, and help my Igbo brother.

Lol, hope you know that the word "oga" is Yoruba to be precise cheesy cheesy.

He didn't use any igbo word otherwise no one will probably download it. Smart man grin
Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Alphanancy:
You are very correct. Its the LAW OF ATTRACTION.

The law of connectedness Otemanuduno always speaks about.
Attraction too is based on this law.

Every head of every homo in the past, present and future is connected and if you know how, you can access wisdom from any timeline. - Knoliud The Light of God in Me.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
He looks out of place with d@ color of suit. & no 1 told him 2 shave d@ annoying goatee & grow some on d@ shinny bald head. what is his wife rosy murer doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / Tiwa Savage Rocks Sexy Outfit (Photos) / "Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.