Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) (559 Views)

Corpse Still Lying Along Road In Over 24 Hours After Residents Alerted LASEMA / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In His Farm In Ozalla, Enugu (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by PROFdanmike(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2018
Akwa Ibom State should be alert!

Copied...
ATTENTION AKWA IBOM!!!
I once drew the attention of a local Commissioner to this menace. I had noticed the strategic placement of these folks all over the state, particularly, Uyo.
1. At Ekparakwa, they had a colony and terrorized the people until the locals provided a solution. The first day, lightening killed 30 cows. The second strike took 58. The locals then told them, what visited the cows can also visit men. The people took off. The community is now in peace.
2. The farmers around Itak have abandoned their farms which have been ravaged by cattle.
3. The largest farmland in Nsit Ibom has been taken over by headsmen,
4. At Ibeno, Dangote bought a sizable plot of land, supposedly for a factory. The Fulani herdsmen have now established a colony there. There are probably closer to Usman Dan Fodio's vow to dip the Koran in the sea.
5.Again at Mbiokporo, Nsit Ibom, Federal government has taken over a large parcel of land that was acquired as farmland many years ago to resettle Equitorial Guinea returnees. They claim it is to build a military barrack to make them close to Uyo. For now it is serving as a ranch.
6. At Ikpe Annang, the villagers have faithfully put up small sign post: ba ana nya(no grazing here) The herdsmen stay away from the entire area.
7. Of all the States, Akwa Ibom is the most unprepared for what may be coming soon. This statement was made by a northerner who served in one of the federal institutions here.
8. These guys are a breathing distance away from the State House through the ravine.
9.At Itam, a colony has been established and Islamic sexual evangelism is in advanced stage. In some parts of that area, you can't even build a church. This is happening in Uyo.

10. I know these things because I observe and do my investigation. The larger picture will leave you more alarmed.
11. Neither the Executive nor Legislature has any plan. In fact the Legislature at a time was accused of planning to accept money to pass an anti people law on the subject. If you ask me, I believe it.

Note 71 people had just been slaughtered after the Benue anti grazing law. The President was in very high spirit receiving the Plateau state Governor who stood before the world to announce the capitulation of the people on the Plateau. 20years down the line, I wonder what they will tell their children when the full agenda unfolds.

12. I thank God for Fayose., he fully understands the politics of Jihad and internal colonialism.
13. Those who have children in Uniuyo have fervent prayers to offer, let no incident be contrived. The entire Islamic community in Uyo worship right inside the town campus. Meanwhile the same notorious herdsman have taken up a colony inside the main campus of the University.

14 Meanwhile, you may want to find out the owners of the cattle being grazed in Akwa Ibom. There is problem looming behind our backyards in this state. If Benue killing experience is replicated in Akwa Ibom by this armed fulani people expanding their presence in the state as they did in Benue state surely our people will be in trouble.

There's a popular proverb that says: if you see a fellow slave be buried without a coffin do not think if you die you will be put in a coffin.
AKWA IBOM PEOPLE PLEASE LET'S ARISE AND DISCUSS THIS DEVELOPMENT IN THE LIGHT OF BENUE, ILORIN AND ENUGU STATES EXPERIENCES. SEND THIS MESSAGE TO NDITO AKWA IBOM IN YOUR CONTACT TO BE AWARE OF IT AND BEGIN TO DISCUSS ACTIONS LIKE THE LIGHTENING SACKING OF GRAZING SETTLEMENT AROUND US OR SOME OTHER WORKABLE SOLUTION OTHERWISE WHAT Awaits US MAY BE TOO BIG TO SWALLOW LATER ON. PEACE TO NDITO AKWA IBOM. SENT AS RECEIVED.
Re: Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Akwaibom people are weak people, certainly they can't try that shitt in ipob land... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by PROFdanmike(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
Akwaibom people are weak people, certainly they can't try that shitt in ipob land... Nonsense

Hmmmm..I know some parts of Akwa ibom that don't tk shit
Re: Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
PROFdanmike:

Hmmmm..I know some parts of Akwa ibom that don't tk shit
alright .
Re: Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Noted.
Re: Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by BreakupNigeria: 9:34am On Jul 07, 2018
This jihad is even more serious than I thought. If things continue as it is going now, these terrorists would certainly achieve their Islamization in less than a decade and that's really scary to say the least. As it stands now, Igboland as well as Rivers, Delta and Bayelsa state are the places that would determine if the jihadists would succeed or not. I'm afraid, these Islamists are smart and they are first conquering areas of least resistance first in a sort of war of attrition that is already at advanced stage in the middle belt. The ongoing jihad has 100% support of the Federal government which is the basic reason why nothing is being done to stop them in any way. I can bet with all I have that SW would be next and lastly SE. Southerners and people of the middle belt must do everything they could to make sure that their leader is not reelected, otherwise I can't even imagine what would happen between 2019 & 2023.
My only consolation is that we have a huge global presence that would come handy when sh!t hits the fan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Be Alerted!(fulani Herdsmen) by Tallesty1(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2018
Make all of them go beg Ekparakwa people for thunder ni. Abi the thing no potent again?
Make the thunder leave the cows and kill the Fulanis this time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills His Mother Over A Fake Prophets Prophecy Against Her (graphic) / Man Beheads Wife, Walks Into Police Station With Her Head (Photos,Video) / Lagos Motorist Beats Woman To Stupor For Scratching His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.