Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries (291 Views)

Microsoft Unveils Technology Development Centres In 2 African Countries / How To Get Usa Number With The Use Of Textplus / Are You Worried About Your Online/offline Business State?here Are Tips To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2018
In places like northern Nigeria and Cameroon, farmers are taking and also feeding it to their cattle while long-distance commercial drivers are known to favour the drug to give them an edge on their journeys

According to the World Drug Report for 2017, countries in the Middle East reported seizures of 310 kg in 2012; a quantity that increased to over 22 tonnes in 2014. Similarly, in Benin, the Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Niger and the Sudan, over 300 kg of tramadol were seized in 2013 and over 2.6 tonnes in 2014. In 2015, Benin alone reported a seizure of 110 tonnes of the substance.

The details of the report make for scary reading especially the number of teenagers who are users are sky rocketing. In Egypt,Majority of the students in 2013 are said to have been abusing,tramadol,cannabis and alcohol as the most common substances. Some says it serves as an alternative to drugs like cocaine, heroine as it gives them similar feeling
Read more: https: https://cartisplatform./2018/07/07/united-state-worried-about-the-abusive-use-of-tramadol-in-many-african-countries/

Re: United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33am On Jul 07, 2018
In places like northern Nigeria and Cameroon, farmers are taking and also feeding it to their cattle while long-distance commercial drivers are known to favour the drug to give them an edge on their journeys

Like seriously?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by nymphomaniac(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2018
It's the choice drug for lazy Nigerian youths lookin to go on a sex romp as well...
Re: United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 07, 2018
the drug is bad... happy am free from it, dangerous thing is that is not easy to leave it, if you are use to it, I mean no drugs is alternative to it. thanks federal government for the ban if not i will be seen it freely but when govt banned it so its very difficult for me to get and it cost me more money then I decided that I have to stop this and I suffer like a month before I get back to normal.
Re: United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 07, 2018
Thank you for your contribution. pls visit the blog for other interesting life storeies
Re: United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69155133:

Like seriously?!
Yes My friend. it hapens here in Nigeria
Re: United State Worried About The Abusive Use Of Tramadol In Many African Countries by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 07, 2018
Spikes123:

Yes My friend. it hapens here in Nigeria
https://cartisplatform./blog/

(1) (Reply)

Bluetooth Y1 Smart Watch @ 7000naira / Websites That Teach Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals / Samsung Note 4 With Bad Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.