Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Beckam And Ibra Bet On Eng Vs Swe QF Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Beckam And Ibra Bet On Eng Vs Swe QF Match (388 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckam Bets On Sweden Vs England Match (picture) / Ibra Meets The Fans / Ibra Arrives In Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beckam And Ibra Bet On Eng Vs Swe QF Match by adedoyfe(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2018
David Beckham and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have plenty riding on Saturday’s World Cup quarter-final between England and Sweden.

Ibrahimovic has retired from international football and is now playing in the MLS for Beckham's former side, LA Galaxy.

The two players' careers have followed similar paths, both also playing for Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain and AC Milan, and on Friday, Ibrahimovic offered Beckham a wager.

"If England win I buy you dinner wherever you want in the world, but if Sweden wins you buy me whatever I want from Ikea, OK?" he suggested on Twitter.

Beckham replied on Instagram, saying: "If Sweden win I will personally take you to Ikea and buy you whatever you need for the new mansion in LA.

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Monday Funding Madness / Which Nigerian Business Has The Best And Apt Slogan Than This / Summer Transfer: Premier League Club By Club Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.