Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend (64555 Views)

5 World-class Players Who Rarely Get Injured / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante / 5 World-class Managers Who Rejected Top Job At Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
somehow:
And what can you offer him?
oga, are you Mbappe? How is it your concern? I don't see him complaining..
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Gangster1ms: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
Um, why is it paining you Oga? Is it your concern?
Why won't it be my concern when u haven't paid homage angry
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Why won't it be my concern when u haven't paid homage angry
Pay homage? To whom? Are you Buhari?
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Ashley86400: 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
pafo:
Still waiting for the first gay footballer to come forward.

Surely we have them aplenty.
There are rumoured ones.
Philip Lahm. (Germans are very sure is is gay)

Diego Costa (rumoured to be bisexual), there are even lots of videos online of him dry humping other players).

Manuel Neuer (rumoured to be bisexual), he did openly ask people to stop discriminating against gay people but that could mean anything.

Michy Batshuayi (rumoured to be gay), no girlfriend either. .some reporters recently asked him if he was gay based on a tip they got from someone (a male) who Batshuayi supposedly hooked up with. .he denied it of course.

It's easier for them to live life being, gay, bisexual or straight since they live discreet lives. .but then it's not really our business.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Ashley86400: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
omosefeeguaibor:
on the field you can spot them gay, cause they'd be playing like a sissy
How?
So Neymar who plays like a sissy is gay?
Not all gay people act like sissies and not all people who act like sissies are gay.

1 Like

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Gangster1ms: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
Pay homage? To whom? Are you Buhari?
You will soon know
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by somehow: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
oga, are you Mbappe? How is it your concern? I don't see him complaining..

Like he even knows you exist.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by fykes(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Its said that when kante lost his virginity, he WON IT BACK.

1 Like

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:

You will soon know
huh, what do you mean?
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
somehow:

Like he even knows you exist.
Lol oh, see painment grin don't go and look for a job. Mumu
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Gangster1ms: 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
huh, what do you mean?
Call me and i will tell u what i mean
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by somehow: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol oh, see painment grin don't go and look for a job. Mumu

Baba leech mama in the making.

You have thousands of good looking guys around you but because they don't have the kind of money you are looking for, you are aiming for rich dudes like you have anything worthwhile to give them. Is Mpappee fine just incase you want to claim his handsomeness as a reason?

We all know you're only after money miss slaymama in the making.

Go and hustle for money like the rest of the world is doing and stop looking for a meal ticket in men.

I am just being soft on you for now. Might increase or decrease the gear depending on your next response so choose your words wisely.

2 Likes

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
somehow:

Baba leech mama in the making.

You have thousands of good looking guys around you but because they don't have the kind of money you are looking for, you are aiming for rich dudes like you have anything worthwhile to give them. Is Mpappee fine just incase you want to claim his handsomeness as a reason?

We all know you're only after money miss slaymama in the making.

Go and hustle for money like the rest of the world is doing and stop looking for a meal ticket in men.

I am just being soft on you for now. Might increase or decrease the gear depending on your next response so choose your words wisely.
Look you know what, I'm sorry. I don't want no trouble.. have a nice day. Bye!
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
xoxo001:

you sure say the guy no be bisexual?
lol....the guy jes shoot yansh anyhow..his gf/wife Better get flat yansh or else dia children Ukwu go big pass Bombay
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Tampa6246(m): 12:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
Diego Costa looks like one who will beat his gf or wife

1 Like

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by anochuko01(m): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
Wow, I'd date Kylian Mbappe anytime any other day tongue
and I'm sure you're more than 19
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by lordsterlin(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
awwfar:
lol..u no see as hin yansh shoot backward ni.. if gay dey among his teammates.. dat yansh go surfer

aproko machine...wetin concern u if him love-vendor their ass or dem give knack?
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by engrkaz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
pafo:

have u ever heard about Justin Fashanu?
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by ZombieTAMER: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:

Enugu girls... They like to do

To do.. To do

As long as you get money to..........

Na song I dey sing oh grin
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by PropertyDeals(f): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Great stats and research.

And you should check my signature.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by ItzBIM(m): 1:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
nely:
For mbappe I will understand, he's building up his career but,
Diego Costa and Lukaku, girls are afraid of them, do you see how they attack defenders during play, imagine if they want to c*m, they will scatter somebody and for Kante, his head is discouraging

Imagine kante with that stamina on top of you.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Alwaysking: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
TIDDOLL:
[/b]grin grin grin grin grin Ah swear, Kante no suprise me..
Since i don see am say e dey drive Mini Cooper.. That guy go shy die.. grin grin[b]

How does shyness correlate with driving a mini cooper ☺

1 Like

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by ifeanyija(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
Mr fine boy, upload your picture lets see. Bingo!!
e pain am
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
lordsterlin:

aproko machine...wetin concern u if him love-vendor their ass or dem give knack?
fhucking gay spotted... Egbon GAYbriel ,I no get yansh abeg
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Alwaysking: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
mhizenugu:
This stewpid little olosho, wait do your parents know you are chatting online? I guess not. I wonder why parents won't keep an eye � on there kids.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Egeri: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
AndriaRich:
No wonder Kante is so fit... grin
Yes bro. Kante is still a virgin
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by sexdoll: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
pafo:

I hear say Cristiano Ronaldo na original gay lord.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by chiboy1116: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
drezzyx:
Eden hazard has a wife.
with 3 kids

1 Like

Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Udongomahilo: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
drezzyx:
Eden hazard has a wife.
hazard is the best
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by TIDDOLL(m): 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Alwaysking:
How does shyness correlate with driving a mini cooper ☺

OK.
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by Danpersie31(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: 5 World Cup Stars Who Don't Have A Girlfriend by AndriaRich(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Egeri:

Yes bro.
Kante is still a virgin

Lol...
He takes football so seriously...
Good for him tho'...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Cup: What Happened In 1966 Is Happening In 2018! / Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo) / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.