Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Photos-video! Tyler Perry Buys Tiffany Haddish A Brand-new Tesla Car: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos-video! Tyler Perry Buys Tiffany Haddish A Brand-new Tesla Car: (483 Views)

Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos-video! Tyler Perry Buys Tiffany Haddish A Brand-new Tesla Car: by silvertuke(m): 8:04am On Jul 07, 2018
Tiffany Haddish is feeling super excited after Tyler Perry gifted her a brand-new tesla car out of the blue. Tyler Perry also recorded a very beautiful message for Tiffany to go with the car gift and this left her stunned.

The actress and comedian Shared the video recorded by Tyler and photos of the new car on her IG Page,

She wrote:

So I got this message from my friend and Big Brother @tylerperry a week ago. When I tell you I cried so hard. I almost couldn’t believe it. 1st off a man has never bought me a car out right. I have always had to make payments. This was just out the kindness of his heart And probably tired of me talking about it all the time and I didn’t have to do anything for it but a Great job in our New Movie Nobody’s Fool. Thank God for kind people that want to spread happiness. I am now on my way to see if this is Really! Cause I am still waiting on the one @theellenshow said they would let me use for a week. #sheready #Tesla #Nobody’sFool #thelastblackunicorn

See Video here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/07/photos-video-tyler-perry-buys-tiffany.html

Re: Photos-video! Tyler Perry Buys Tiffany Haddish A Brand-new Tesla Car: by amaniro: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2018
kiss I love this guy movies

especially Madea grin

(1) (Reply)

Falz ‘this Is Nigeria’ Video Used As Exam Question In LASPOTECH / Bobrisky Ask Girls How Long There Monthly Period Flow / Cardi B Threatens To Drop Her Baby And Fight A Non Supporter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.