Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos (37265 Views)

Ugandan Women Protest Nude Against Corruption (Video) / US Censors Female Lawmaker Over Criticism Of Israel / Ugandan Lecturer Jailed After Writing A Poem About Museveni's Mother's Privates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Muhy479(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
NjokuPatron:
No freedom of speech there?
There's freedom of speech all over but "freedom after speech" is very rare to get.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by EvilMetahuman: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lonestar124:
No.........The boy was over-powered by woman political influence....an non governmental woman will never jail the innocent boy.

it is matter of negotiation. as someone said above, she may likely release him...but the boy lawyer is not good.
stalking all over the world is a crime..

He was stalking the woman.. she blocked his number, yet he keeps bombarding her with text.

And saying cryptic stuff like she is not safe.. please tell me the meaning of stalking again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by PDJT: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
bettercreature:
You guys should go and ask your Barrister it's not possible to deny a retrial if there is a new concrete evidence even if a judge deny you or recused himself you have the power to go to higher courts.Double jeopardy only works for the same offence not a new evidence.
Even though the bolded is not our business,a retrial is always faster than a speed of light if the new evidence is genuine

Ok. Oo
Debating a Nigerian is almost always too tedious. Good luck getting the lad a retrial.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Successdude(m): 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
Babacele:
hehehehehe.....after some weeks in jail please free the stupid boy. He can still win this woman if he knows how but not by this stupid approach. Poor boy!
hello bro...would like to relate to you on something
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Lonestar124: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
stalking all over the world is a crime..

He was stalking the woman.. she blocked his number, yet he keeps bombarding her with text.

And saying cryptic stuff like she is not safe.. please tell me the meaning of stalking again?
Does that justifies the lover boy should serve 2years jail term.

You ask yourself, will you allow that to happened if your the judge?

Is she the only lady that has been 'stalk' or because she's a politician? so, she's personified.

That is pure wickedness couple with corrupted judges.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Xisnin(m): 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
bettercreature:
You guys should go and ask your Barrister it's not possible to deny a retrial if there is a new concrete evidence even if a judge deny you or recused himself you have the power to go to higher courts.Double jeopardy only works for the same offence not a new evidence.
Even though the bolded is not our business,a retrial is always faster than a speed of light if the new evidence is genuine
You are describing fiction. In fact, double jeopardy is unrelated to a convict is trying to clear his name.
Many convicts worldwide would be elated if you can just wave your faster than light justice wand for them
based on "genuine evidence"(there is no such thing unless the judge says so).
Your lawyer(I assume he provided you with this info) just discovered one of the greatest legal secret.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Babacele: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Successdude:
hello bro...would like to relate to you on something
OK bro go ahead
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Interesting story from Uganda. Powerful lawmakers there.
Anyways, please check our signature below and get in touch.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by PropertyDeals(f): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Interesting story from Uganda. Powerful lawmakers there. grin
Anyways, please check our signature below and get in touch.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
To me, i see nothing wrong in what that guy did, because that what a normal guy will do to win any girls heart. i beg make them free the boy. that really unfair

The woman was simply out of his league.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by maasoap(m): 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lonestar124:

Is she the only lady that has been 'stalk' or because she's a politician? so, she's personified.

More than justified. Stalking is bad. The guy was becoming obsessive. Can you explain the meaning of his statement that the woman was in trouble? Stalking since 2017! Go and learn more about stalking my friend.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Xisnin(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Olawalesadiq:
To me, i see nothing wrong in what that guy did, because that what a normal guy will do to win any girls heart. i beg make them free the boy. that really unfair
No normal guys does that. People who do that are psychopaths and they need to be restrained.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by EvilMetahuman: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lonestar124:

actually, you get worse punishment is some countries e.g Japan.

While in some countiries, all you get is restraining order. E.g, USA.

What you should have asked is what the law says about stalking in Uganda. Then see if it's fair judgement.
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Ah no fit laugh ooh
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Toboye(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Love gone bad. This is a serious case ooo. Im sure some ladies will start emulating this. Mo fo ooooo
Re: Ugandan Young Man Jailed After Professing Love For Female Lawmaker. Photos by Successdude(m): 1:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Babacele:
OK bro go ahead
would you mind send me a mail ? Blissguts@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Catalan Parliament Declares Independence From Spain / Uganda Risks Losing Only International Airport Over Chinese Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.