Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

ROGUE - Seyi Dinma Samuel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ROGUE - Seyi Dinma Samuel (330 Views)

The Girl In Black By SAMUEL Franklin (Psy-FY, Action and Thriller) (Completed) / Superman & Cinderella By Rogue Writer © / Kanu: The Journal Of A Rogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ROGUE - Seyi Dinma Samuel by justseyi(m): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2018
Something is different about me, I can't tell what, but I feel sad. I have a new job, moved into a better apartment, yet something was missing, it was already 11:25pm so there were fewer cars on the road, but even on a busy night, there would have been little or no slow traffic, its Ilorin after all. I reduced my speed as I noticed the police checkpoint ahead, the men in black used their torchlights to flag me down, I wasn't worried or scared, maybe if I was a man I would ,but I wasn't in the mood so no coke money for them, now that I think of it, they weren't here this morning. As I put off the car, I noticed they weren't just police men but the "day light robbers" SARS.

"Madam, comot key for the motor and step outside" the leader said, he was drunk, his speech was dragged.
"Officer any problem?" I asked,

Read more https://svillagewords..com/2018/06/rogue-seyi-dinma-samuel.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Write To Earn. / Rare Evil / Thou Art Invited To War Of Words Season 7 (slam Poetry Competition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.