Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 (6920 Views)

Past Questions And Answers For MTN Foundation Scholarship Exam / 2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by latestupdate: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Closing Date 27th July, 2018.

Applications are invited for the MTNF Music scholarship for the 2018 session. The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) in partnership with the MTN Foundation (MTNF), announces entrance examinations for the twelfth (12th) set of the MTNF/MUSON Diploma Course in Music for the 2018 – 2019 academic year.

Exam Date & Form
The examinations will take place in “September, 2018” and will take the form of:

A written examination in music theory at approximately Grade 5 standard and general music knowledge
An audition on a major instrument or voice of at least Grade 5 standard, before a Faculty jury.
An aural interview.
Admission Requirements

A minimum of five(5) credits in SSCE/G.C.E (Ordinary Level) including English Language
The five (5) credits must have been obtained at not more than two sittings and before admission to the diploma course.

Other Requirements:

Practical: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of The MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School such as The Associated Board of the Royal School of music or Trinity.
Theory: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of the MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School.
Note: Applicants who possess the above practical or theoretical certificates must also satisfied the GCE (O/L) or SSCE requirements. Applicants who are deficient in the theoretical requirements but display an outstanding practical ability in the option of the faculty jury, may be considered for admission but must enroll in the remedial theoretical course to meet the necessary standard by the end of the first year.

For application and more information, click here

https://ukaid.org/2018/07/07/2018-mtnf-muson-music-scholars-programme/

MEST/Merck Accelerator Lagos Satellite Program 2018 for Startups!
https://ukaid.org/2018/07/06/mest-merck-accelerator-lagos-satellite-program-2018-for-startups/

Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by dammy13(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cool

Full Tuition Scholarship for International Students in USA, 2018-2019

http://study4free.info/full-tuition-scholarship-for-international-students-in-usa-2018-2019/
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by salawustyles(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
I hope I made FTC please like
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by inoki247: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
wu music school eppp... can dey teach me ararara orororo. Fela no go music schl pipul wey dey go music schl for naija no dey Win... abg give me shaku shaku beat jhoor abi slim case, olamide, wizkid, Davido go music schl. going to music nd u no win Grammy is dat schl..

4 Likes

Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by EmekaBlue(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't care really!

Next
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by moneychannel: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by MrNwaAmaikpe(m): 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Apply for what? please tell MTN that we know they have been bribing FG giving them money for the country social responsibility. Do you know anybody that has gained that scholarship? Tell this mtn criminals that Nigerians are now educated and legit. Mad yellow color everywhere.

Let me educate some people about CSR.
Do you know that every big company in Nigeria like Guinness is subjected to Cooperate Social Responsibility? Today they don't fulfull their obligation instead they pay stipen to the FG. One day God will raise a mighty leader that will lead the people to the promise land. NIGERIA is Rich but our leaders are WICKED AND EVIL!

DO YOU KNOW IN 2015 YOU BARELY CAN EXHAUST 1GIG OF DATA? SO DATA ROLLOVER WAS INTRODUCED IN 2016 TO HELP ACCUMULATE BANDWIDTH TO BE USE AT CONVENIENCE.

BUY WHY NOW?

DO YOU KNOW THAT 2GIG CAN'T EVEN LAST FOR 3DAYS?
AND WE HAVE THE NCC, THE PUBLIC COMPLAINT COMMISSION, THE DIFFERENT REGULATORY ARMS OF GOVT AIN'T EVEN INTERESTED IN CHECKMATING THIS BUT ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR V.A.T AND COMMISSIONS.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

IF YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER, A GOOD BLOGGER PLEASE THE INTERNET IS OUR ONLY SOURCE TO CREATE A MASS AWARENESS. PLEASE I CAN GIVE YOU MORE FACTS ABOUT THIS.

HOW CAN WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS? WE NEED NOT TO IGNORE THIS COMPLIANT.

MTN PRECISELY ARE CRIMINALS. TELL THEM I LIVE AT Address: No 38 Obianodo Street Achara Layout Enugu, Enugu State.
1st floor. RUBBISH THIS IS TOO MUCH MTCHEEEWWWW

3 Likes

Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by Rapmoney(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
After dem graduate, na still 'share the gala, share the cake' dem go sing! cheesy
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by lifestyle1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:
wu music school eppp... can dey teach me ararara orororo. Fela no go music schl pipul wey dey go music schl for naija no dey Win... abg give me shaku shaku beat jhoor abi slim case, olamide, wizkid, Davido go music schl. going to music nd u no win Grammy is dat schl..

Oga... Fela study music for university in london.

Go do your research before commenting
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by dom(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fela was sent to London in 1958 to study medicine, but decided to study music instead at the Trinity College of Music, the trumpet being his preferred instrument.
Davido earned a music degree from Babcock University. Other examples abound.
While it's true that you don't need to study music to do well in contemporary music, you'd always see a touch of class and difference when formally trained musicians delve into that area.

inoki247:
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by feodan: 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
It has always been my dream to study music. I already know about classical music and i play hymns but i still want to know more.
if not 4 being an undergraduate i would have applied.

Any order organist in ibadan should pls quote me. (organist not keyboardist)
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by TissuePaper: 1:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:
sadly you are correct
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by dreysneh(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
MrNwaAmaikpe:
Apply for what? please tell MTN that we know they have been bribing FG giving them money for the country social responsibility. Do you know anybody that has gained that scholarship? Tell this mtn criminals that Nigerians are now educated and legit. Mad yellow color everywhere.

Let me educate some people about CSR.
Do you know that every big company in Nigeria like Guinness is subjected to Cooperate Social Responsibility? Today they don't fulfull their obligation instead they pay stipen to the FG. One day God will raise a mighty leader that will lead the people to the promise land. NIGERIA is Rich but our leaders are WICKED AND EVIL!

DO YOU KNOW IN 2015 YOU BARELY CAN EXHAUST 1GIG OF DATA? SO DATA ROLLOVER WAS INTRODUCED IN 2016 TO HELP ACCUMULATE BANDWIDTH TO BE USE AT CONVENIENCE.

BUY WHY NOW?

DO YOU KNOW THAT 2GIG CAN'T EVEN LAST FOR 3DAYS?
AND WE HAVE THE NCC, THE PUBLIC COMPLAINT COMMISSION, THE DIFFERENT REGULATORY ARMS OF GOVT AIN'T EVEN INTERESTED IN CHECKMATING THIS BUT ONLY INTERESTED IN THEIR V.A.T AND COMMISSIONS.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS?

IF YOU ARE A GOOD WRITER, A GOOD BLOGGER PLEASE THE INTERNET IS OUR ONLY SOURCE TO CREATE A MASS AWARENESS. PLEASE I CAN GIVE YOU MORE FACTS ABOUT THIS.

HOW CAN WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS? WE NEED NOT TO IGNORE THIS COMPLIANT.

MTN PRECISELY ARE CRIMINALS. TELL THEM I LIVE AT Address: No 38 Obianodo Street Achara Layout Enugu, Enugu State.
1st floor. RUBBISH THIS IS TOO MUCH MTCHEEEWWWW
yes o my brother
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by QuietHammer(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:
Ogbeni say what you know. Fela studied music in London and Davido also studied Music in Babcock University.
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by OwenC: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:

Fela did ok? Recheck history
Re: MTN FOUNDATION Music Scholarship 2018 by mondee02(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
latestupdate:
Closing Date 27th July, 2018.

Applications are invited for the MTNF Music scholarship for the 2018 session. The Musical Society of Nigeria (MUSON) in partnership with the MTN Foundation (MTNF), announces entrance examinations for the twelfth (12th) set of the MTNF/MUSON Diploma Course in Music for the 2018 – 2019 academic year.

Exam Date & Form
The examinations will take place in “September, 2018” and will take the form of:

A written examination in music theory at approximately Grade 5 standard and general music knowledge
An audition on a major instrument or voice of at least Grade 5 standard, before a Faculty jury.
An aural interview.
Admission Requirements

A minimum of five(5) credits in SSCE/G.C.E (Ordinary Level) including English Language
The five (5) credits must have been obtained at not more than two sittings and before admission to the diploma course.

Other Requirements:

Practical: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of The MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School such as The Associated Board of the Royal School of music or Trinity.
Theory: Grade five (5) or higher pass certificate of the MUSON School of Music or any other music examining body recognized by the MUSON School.
Note: Applicants who possess the above practical or theoretical certificates must also satisfied the GCE (O/L) or SSCE requirements. Applicants who are deficient in the theoretical requirements but display an outstanding practical ability in the option of the faculty jury, may be considered for admission but must enroll in the remedial theoretical course to meet the necessary standard by the end of the first year.

For application and more information, click here

https://ukaid.org/2018/07/07/2018-mtnf-muson-music-scholars-programme/

MEST/Merck Accelerator Lagos Satellite Program 2018 for Startups!
https://ukaid.org/2018/07/06/mest-merck-accelerator-lagos-satellite-program-2018-for-startups/

so one has to apply in person i.e send the letter to mushin Lagos, I wish to apply but the problem na to submit the application for lagos oooo.

(1) (Reply)

**************unilag Dli Result Released *************** / Jamb/utme Cbt Practice Software(test Driller) Activation Code / 10 Embarrassing Things Your Body Does That You Can’t Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.