Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? (3127 Views)

Transtell Group Nig Ltd Invitation / Aptitude Test Invite From Citi-serve Nig Ltd / Cormart Nig. Ltd Calling..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, please this I got a mail from SUNCOR Energy Nigeria Limited in VI, Lagos that I've been auto selected by their system hence I should send some documents to them latest today.

Fortunately I have all the documents requested except one that is IOSH certification which is an international HSE. So they now refer me to another person that facilitates that program and that the person can help me. The guy now gave me the person's number for follow up and registration.

But what I want is does anyone within or outside Lagos knew this above company?

www.suncor.com

Please help me out ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by AmTruth: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
What I can say for now is that be careful when same employer is referring to persons that can aid you with what is needed to get a job offer from them. Most times they are SCAMMERS.

1 Like

Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
AmTruth:
What I can say for now is that be careful when same employer is referring to persons that can aid you with what is needed to get a job offer from them. Most times they are SCAMMERS.
yep, I am also playing along with them for now but definitely they can't see my money. Though I want to be sure that the company do exist in reality not only in internet.
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2018
engrsyer:
yep, I am also playing along with them for now but definitely they can't see my money. Though I want to be sure that the company do exist in reality not only in internet.
SCAM!!!
No point playing along.
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by Millcollins: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Millcollins:

The company actually exists. But try and be sure the message came from them. Doubt part with ur money though.
engrsyer:
Fellow Nairalanders, please this I got a mail from SUNCOR Energy Nigeria Limited in VI, Lagos that I've been auto selected by their system hence I should send some documents to them latest today.

Fortunately I have all the documents requested except one that is IOSH certification which is an international HSE. So they now refer me to another person that facilitates that program and that the person can help me. The guy now gave me the person's number for follow up and registration.

www.suncor.com

Please help me out ASAP.

Thanks
The company actually exists. But try and be sure the message came from them. Don't part with ur money though.
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2018
koleefem05:
SCAM!!!
No point playing along.
Hmmmm, Okay. Thanks
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 13, 2018
i got the invite too
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by Akexstinger(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
Beware False Recruiting Offers
Suncor is aware that some job seekers have received false employment offers from an individual or organization posing as Suncor. Individuals or organizations sending these false employment offers may request personal information or funds to further the recruitment process.

Please be aware that Suncor will never request money from job seekers, nor request personal information beyond what is required for a resume. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from Suncor, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process including an interview with a member of Suncor’s recruitment team.

Tip:
One quick way to know your potential offer is a scam is to check the email address. Legitimate emails from Suncor employees end in @suncor.com. Some recent scams have come from email addresses that are similar. Suncor takes action to shut these false addresses down as soon as we are made aware of them, but often this is only after the scammers have contacted many job seekers.

If you’re concerned you’ve been contacted by an individual or organization posing as Suncor, please forward the suspicious email to jobs@suncor.com.
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by semasir: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Suncor exists but the person who sent you the message is a scam. Check the sender ID and email and you'll see the email is from a 3rd party platform and not suncor.com

The sender seems to be using Jotform which I was able to find when I got the mail last week.

Stay away and woke.

engrsyer:

www.suncor.com

Please help me out ASAP.

Thanks
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 10:02am On Jul 14, 2018
Whoa! Thanks very much. This is an eye opening for me.
Akexstinger:
Beware False Recruiting Offers
Suncor is aware that some job seekers have received false employment offers from an individual or organization posing as Suncor. Individuals or organizations sending these false employment offers may request personal information or funds to further the recruitment process.

Please be aware that Suncor will never request money from job seekers, nor request personal information beyond what is required for a resume. All individuals who are successful in gaining an offer of employment from Suncor, whether directly or indirectly, are always required to go through a formal recruitment process including an interview with a member of Suncor’s recruitment team.

Tip:
One quick way to know your potential offer is a scam is to check the email address. Legitimate emails from Suncor employees end in @suncor.com. Some recent scams have come from email addresses that are similar. Suncor takes action to shut these false addresses down as soon as we are made aware of them, but often this is only after the scammers have contacted many job seekers.

If you’re concerned you’ve been contacted by an individual or organization posing as Suncor, please forward the suspicious email to jobs@suncor.com.
I will drop the message I got from them here for everyone to see.
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2018
This is the mail I got from them.

Dear ******

This is to remind you again that we are yet to receive all the required documents as requested by our company .

Below is the link to the letter we previously sent to you

CLICK HERE TO READ THE LETTER

If you need any clarification contact us through the below contact number

Contact Person: Donald Nwogu

Phone:

We await to hear from you.

Thanks

Suncor Energy Nig. Ltd.

Plot 11 Akin Adesola,

Victoria Island, Lagos State

Nigeria

Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2018
This is the screen shot of the offer letter here.

Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by TINO123(m): 12:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
Guy have you submitted all your documents because I called them they said am the only person remaining
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by TINO123(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
And how much you pay the documents
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by TINO123(m): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2018
I notice something dates are not the same

Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
TINO123:
Guy have you submitted all your documents because I called them they said am the only person remaining
hahahaha... My brother those guys are scam. They told me similar thing too that I am the only one left. So as I can be quick enough to to pay

1 Like

Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
TINO123:
And how much you pay the documents
I didn't pay anything and didn't follow up because I come to realise that they are scam
Re: Those In Lagos, Do You Know SUNCOR ENERGY Nig Ltd? by engrsyer(m): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
TINO123:
I notice something dates are not the same
lol.. Indeed the dates are different.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clearing and Freight Forwarding Company Recruiting / Please How Do I Get To 'ogbunike Street, Lekki Estate Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos' / Industrial Automation And Design Systems Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.